PDA

View Full Version : Elimination Chamber

CaptainCharisma
02-04-2011, 11:38 PM
This year, it seems all too easy to predict the outcomes at EC

Cena will win. Obvious.

Edge will win. Obvious.

Then, between Miz and King, it will seem as if King is on the verge of winning the WWE title when Cole will interfere and Miz will retain which will set up Cole vs. Lawler at Mania.

I just don't see it going any other way. Your thoughts?

Lance Storm
02-04-2011, 11:57 PM
The obvious is there, but I'm pulling for the alternative. Cena is a slam dunk IMO. My dream picks that WONT happen.

CM Punk and Drew McIntyre

Wedge_00
02-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Cole vs Lawler will happen...
I imagine Edge losing though, I think ADR will pick up the win...
Cena will win, that way the can put over ADR as chief heel...

TheMiz
02-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Raw's Chamber id see Morrison winning , but since he isnt currently in a rivalry with the miz i dont think so , so Either Cena Or Orton will win, but this could also happen since Nexus are havin this feud vs CENA/ORTON they could have at mania a NEW NEXUS VS ORTON & CENA

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 04:13 AM
Cole vs Lawler will happen...
I imagine Edge losing though, I think ADR will pick up the win...
Cena will win, that way the can put over ADR as chief heel...

ADR isn't in the Elimination Chamber match..since he already has the Royal Rumble win.

Lamar8902
02-05-2011, 05:40 AM
I think Cena won't win just cause u might see a match at Mania with C.M Punk and Orton and Edge will win cause there not going to have a young guy headlining Mania only ADR maybe with the addition of Christian but agree with Lawler and Cole at Mania and Miz vs Morrison believe me their going that route

Adam Bomb II
02-05-2011, 05:52 AM
I think Cena won't win just cause u might see a match at Mania with C.M Punk and Orton and Edge will win cause there not going to have a young guy headlining Mania only ADR maybe with the addition of Christian but agree with Lawler and Cole at Mania and Miz vs Morrison believe me their going that route

I think they're already pretty much establishing Punk vs. Orton at WM. Sadly, JoMo probably won't win, since they want something new for WM, and we just saw JoMo get a title shot a month ago. R-Truth won't win for oh so many reasons. Sheamus probably won't win it either since it is highly probable that he will go at it with a returning Triple H. So that leaves... Cena. And honestly, even if you took out the factors I just mentioned, I'll bank on that Cena would win any way.

Azazel
02-05-2011, 06:57 AM
So true, the winners are in my opinion pretty obvious.

Cena will win to go on a feud with the Miz at WM.
Edge will retain to give ADR his titleshot at the grandest stage of them all.
Lawler will lose his title match against the Miz due to interference of Cole setting up his WM match.

JoMo will get his chance, i see him winning the WWE title sometime this year. He's one of the more exciting wrestlers to watch.
CM-Punk will also come in the title picture sometime this year.. He also deserves it.

thedominator92
02-05-2011, 07:05 AM
maybe they will have jomo win and set up miz v morrison at wm. i would mark out

captainmoonlight
02-05-2011, 08:22 AM
sting vs taker at mania and i dont give a crap who wins what etc.

john cena can win both titles for all i care

Androo
02-05-2011, 09:55 AM
ADR isn't in the Elimination Chamber match..since he already has the Royal Rumble win.

I think hes talikin about come wrestlemania. Having cena and ADR as champs: main face, main heel.

dres1214
02-05-2011, 10:43 AM

Cena will win. Obvious.

Is it just me that thinks this...Cena being WWE Champion=BORING *deep sigh*
I would like to have a WM with Cena and Orton not being in the spotlight...Thats just my thought.

Bammer
02-05-2011, 10:58 AM
they could suprise us with Orton Vs Miz Vs Cena Vs Punk at mania!

i doubt it but it would be nice :)

they need to turn up the heat on the adr/edge fued in my opinion!

Crisis
02-05-2011, 03:19 PM
John Cena is a sure-win for the Raw side, we all knew this.

Personally, I would like to see Drew McIntyre win the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match.
It could lead to a POSSIBLE fatal-four way elimination match between...

McIntyre vs. ADR vs. Ziggler vs. Edge

Ziggler would win the match and then feud with McIntyre. Why? Because of the feud that is going on with Vickie and Kelly Kelly.
Avenge his love and all that junk.

jethro
02-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Kofi and Swagger should have participate the chamber match,Kane is slow...Show shudve fight with The Corre,if Raw has Morrison then Smackdown has Kofi why I mention both wrestlers because both of them good at taking high risks.

Since Kofi not participate anymore,i think he'll have mini feud with Alberto.

Los Conquistador
02-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Maybe it won't be Cena
Perhaps that whole miz eliminating cena at rumble was to cover up for rileys cock up
but unfortunately
how do follow up that with nothing sxo maybe we're screwed

i would have done cena vs miz at EC
nexus cost cena, further Cena/nexus feud
Put riley & lawler in the chamber and have cole get involved there (pass riley a weapon, idk)
and then have someone, say JoMo, win
big mix up and whole new potential for 'Mania

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Maybe it won't be Cena
Perhaps that whole miz eliminating cena at rumble was to cover up for rileys cock up
but unfortunately
how do follow up that with nothing sxo maybe we're screwed

i would have done cena vs miz at EC
nexus cost cena, further Cena/nexus feud
Put riley & lawler in the chamber and have cole get involved there (pass riley a weapon, idk)
and then have someone, say JoMo, win
big mix up and whole new potential for 'Mania

That would open up some more possibilities of matches for Mania, but I don't see a match with Riley, Cole, or Lawler(given his age), to be anything special. I'd be fine with King getting his farewell match at Mania, so that he can have his WM moment. And this way, Morrison doesn't get wasted, and has the chance to be the standout wrester at Mania, in perhaps the MITB match.

Rich Cranium
02-05-2011, 09:03 PM
That would open up some more possibilities of matches for Mania, but I don't see a match with Riley, Cole, or Lawler(given his age), to be anything special. I'd be fine with King getting his farewell match at Mania, so that he can have his WM moment. And this way, Morrison doesn't get wasted, and has the chance to be the standout wrester at Mania, in perhaps the MITB match.

Everyone keeps mentioning Lawler's age which is understandable but it still amazes me when I see a 61 year old man do such a nice dropkick! At least he doesn't just rely on chops.

thejman93
02-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Everyone keeps mentioning Lawler's age which is understandable but it still amazes me when I see a 61 year old man do such a nice dropkick! At least he doesn't just rely on chops.

He could outwrestle any TNA geezer easily.

Tommy Thunder
02-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Cena and Edge to win. That's the way I see it.

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 10:36 PM

Ok I'll give you that. Its not exactly a headliner, even thought Lawler is a HOF'er, but Lawler can still go. When was the last time you saw Ric Flair do a dropkick? And we never see Lawler wrestle much, but somehow he can still jump up that high to kick someone?! I respect that.

RomanFlare
02-05-2011, 11:05 PM
Here's my assumption of how the Raw EC will go:

All 6 wrestlers eventually make it into the ring at the same time. All of a sudden, a floor grate pops up and HHH climbs out. He then goes on a warpath, dropping all 6 contenders with a sledgehammer, therefore burying all of them (Orton and Cena included).

Later, HHH attacks Lawler backstage, takes his place in the title match, and drops Miz in 5 seconds with a pedigree.

U MAD?

cy1911
02-06-2011, 12:29 AM
im gonna be that one guy that says the king will win the title

XXG392
02-06-2011, 03:40 PM

Cena will win. Obvious.

Edge will win. Obvious.

Then, between Miz and King, it will seem as if King is on the verge of winning the WWE title when Cole will interfere and Miz will retain which will set up Cole vs. Lawler at Mania.

I just don't see it going any other way. Your thoughts?

Cena will probably win EC and beat The Miz for the WWE Championship at WM27.It will probably be Orton vs Punk at WM27 and Edge vs ADR for World Heavyweight Championship and Edge will probably win because it's too early for ADR to have a World Championship and Taker vs Wade Barrett,and Corre (spelling fail of slater's part) vs Nexus

jethro
02-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Cena will probably win EC and beat The Miz for the WWE Championship at WM27.It will probably be Orton vs Punk at WM27 and Edge vs ADR for World Heavyweight Championship and Edge will probably win because it's too early for ADR to have a World Championship and Taker vs Wade Barrett,and Corre (spelling fail of slater's part) vs Nexus

Are you me? except Alberto losing part because I want him to win and Corre vs Nexus

SgtGohan
02-06-2011, 04:16 PM
if cena does not win i will mark out so freaking hard

Bodom
02-06-2011, 04:22 PM
if cena does not win i will mark out so freaking hard

I second this.

Mikeyboy7777777
02-06-2011, 04:31 PM
maybe christian interferes against edge then edge loses teh title and we have the repeat of hbk vs undertaker like last year but then edge vs christian but what would they do with his royal rumble win would it be too much for him to try to go after the wwe title and become undisputed title holder(not unify them for he will probably lose it) oh well

Lance Storm
02-06-2011, 04:57 PM
John Cena is a sure-win for the Raw side, we all knew this.

Personally, I would like to see Drew McIntyre win the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match.
It could lead to a POSSIBLE fatal-four way elimination match between...

McIntyre vs. ADR vs. Ziggler vs. Edge

Ziggler would win the match and then feud with McIntyre. Why? Because of the feud that is going on with Vickie and Kelly Kelly.
Avenge his love and all that junk.

Awesome idea. This would be great if they did it.

I also want Punk, in some fashion to get into the WWE Title match at WM.