PDA

View Full Version : If its truly going to be ADR vs Edge for the WHC!?!?!?!

2bluntsup
02-04-2011, 10:25 PM
How good can it possibly be in a one on one singles match, with no stipulation or Christian invovle in a triple threat capactity? thoughts????

thedominator92
02-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Hopefully it stays a one on one. It could be really good given the right amount of time. rather see Edge vs Christian at Summerslam.

Wedge_00
02-05-2011, 12:43 AM
I think ADR is good for the match... I think Edge has become sluggish and not as good on his feet as he once was, I imagine ADR winning at Wrestlemania though, ADR is proving to be the stronger wrestler now though... Also I think they need to build up the Feud between ADR and Edge- instead of doing the entire Ziggler and Edge thing at the moment (I do enjoy this feud though...) Unless they plan to have Edge drop the Championship to Ziggler soon(doubtful but can be an angle) I would actually like to see a Ziggler and ADR, Wrestlemania match- this can still re-introduce the Christian vs Edge feud too... It wouldn't have the same prestige but it can still work..

ADR isn't too bad at the moment, just they need to start building the real contender status... Edge actually needs to lift his game, as many of the same wrestlers aren't able to hold their own that well anymore... Rey, and edge in particular- but this understandable due to injuries and being utilised in silly ways... (The Kane feud with Edge was pointless and badly done too...)

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 04:19 AM
I'm looking forward to a 1 on 1 match with ADR and Edge more than I am for a Miz-Cena match. Sure Edge moves more sluggishly, but hes still more entertaining than Cena. And I know for sure, that ADR is one of the best wrestlers around. He can wrestle circles around the Miz.

Lamar8902
02-05-2011, 05:33 AM
I think ADR might get replaced by Drew McIntyre at Wrestlemania or we might see da tittle change at da chamber we might see a triple threat at Mania

Adam Bomb II
02-05-2011, 05:43 AM
I have faith in ADR and Edge being able to put on a good match. I think that often the veterans (in this case edge) actually elevates their ring-work when they face the really talented young stars, like Edge/Ziggler at the Rumble, so the same might happen at WM.
I also wouldn't mind seeing a triple threat with Christian involved - if creative plays out Christians return the right way, then there could be a great build-up considering the history between E & C, and ADR taking out Christian.

efrum
02-05-2011, 07:26 AM
I think ADR might get replaced by Drew McIntyre at Wrestlemania or we might see da tittle change at da chamber we might see a triple threat at Mania

Replaced by drew? That'd be the biggest swerve ever.

beer money
02-05-2011, 10:07 AM
Rey wins the whc at the chamber n edge n Christian go after tag titles at wm. Bam

2bluntsup
02-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Rey wins the whc at the chamber n edge n Christian go after tag titles at wm. Bam

could happen!!

jethro
02-05-2011, 12:52 PM
It is Alberto's destiny to win the heavyweight title

viva Mehiko!

CMhuw24
02-06-2011, 06:11 AM
While id love to see Edge vs ADR, id much prefer a Christian vs Edge vs ADR match.
And IMO it makes more sense considering ADR took out Christian.

Oh just another thought, did anyone beleive that Christian was deffinately returning at RR when Edge hit the Killswitch to beat Ziggler?
I did, and then after a while i figured they'd bring him back at 30, but then there i was at the end dissapointed on how practicly no one really returned that was expected and Randy Orton and Alex Riley were used?
Id much rather watch HHH, Christian or Evan Bourne return than see Randy Orton for the second time that evening.
So yeahh, i was just dissapointed.

Tommy Thunder
02-06-2011, 09:44 AM
If Edge remains the champ after Elimination Chamber, then I would like to see Edge vs ADR vs Christian at Mania. The only other outcome at the Chamber for me is Rey winning the title and going on to face ADR at Mania. Then E & C either going after the tag titles or having a singles (TLC even maybe?) match.

Lance Storm
02-06-2011, 10:44 AM
I believe that he won't be the champ after the chamber. I would dig if McIntyre won the title.

CRACKA JAY
02-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Christian wins MITB at WM....cashes it in that night and im gonna guess 65% chance he cashes it in on winner of ADR/Edge and 35% chance on winner of Miz/Cena....could we see Edge and Christian celebrating with both the titles to end WM27 like eddie and benoit at WM20???