PDA

View Full Version : TNA need to do a TLC match

crazyj11
09-13-2010, 10:55 AM
I was looking back over some of the old TLC matches between The Hardy Boyz, E&C and The Dudley Boyz and now part of me thinks that TNA should try to pull off something similar to this between Generation Me, Beer Money and The Motor City Machine Guns or maybe even The Dudley Boyz/Team 3D. I think it would be a great match, what do you think?

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-13-2010, 12:50 PM
TLC would have only been interesting with the X-division which they are greatly lacking of these days.

westy
09-13-2010, 01:24 PM
I too like the idea of a TLC match in TNA. They have the talent to pull it off, for sure.

mwinfie
09-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Used to call em full metal mayhem matyches back in the days of the asylum. Guns beer Money Gen Me sounds like a pretty gd shout for tht kind of match. Dnt wanna c dudlies in ladder based matches anymore, they can still do hardcore bt prbz nt the big bumps

djsoulslayer
09-13-2010, 02:10 PM
You know we (myself included) keep talking about how TNA needs someting new and fresh but many of the things we suggest have already been done in the WWE. We scorn TNA for trying to recapture the WCW/ECW days but we consistly encourage ideas of recapturing the Attitude Era. Its a little hypocritical on our part. If they are gonna do a TLC type match, it should be somehow different than what has been done before. Time to stop reliving the old and start creating the new.

TLK
09-13-2010, 05:52 PM
What TNA need to do to have a unique match is to have someone in creative who has fresh ideas.
Recent new ideas like the Elimination Chamber made some memorable matches and Eric Bischoff lays claim it was his idea. What made some events in TNA unique like lethal lockdown which is in a way similar to WCW War Games and ultimate x was the 6 sided ring. the Terrordome was a flop and been consigned to the bin. WCW had scaffold matches and also bunkhouse matches which drew some interest. But whether it would work in TNA i would not know.

IrkenInvader
09-13-2010, 07:03 PM
How about an Iron Man tables match, winner is the person who puts their opponent through the most tables with in the time limit. I've never heard of that being done.

lucky7pointman
09-14-2010, 04:04 AM
I was looking back over some of the old TLC matches between The Hardy Boyz, E&C and The Dudley Boyz and now part of me thinks that TNA should try to pull off something similar to this between Generation Me, Beer Money and The Motor City Machine Guns or maybe even The Duley Boyz/Team 3D. I think it would be a great match, what do you think?

Tna do tlc match it just not call tlc and they add one more weapon in the match I don't remember or know how to spell the match