PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...

JohnnyPhantom
02-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Who doesnt believe Jeff Hardy's ole Heel/im a badass/Antichrist of wrestling thing that he's doing right now?

The main thing in pro wrestling is to make your character believeable, and im sorry...i just dont buy it. He just looks like a poser! I would rather a charasmatic, excellent talker like Mr Anderson revert to heel where he should be rather then have to deal with Jeff Hardy running around like hes "Mr Tough Guy"

Oh and just some added info, this has nothing to do with my stance on Matt Hardy because ive always liked Jeff Hardy but he's started to make me turn my TV off when i see hardy trying to much to be like Sting/Vampiro. Yeah, old school WCW Vince Russo pushed to the moon Vampiro.

But i digress, lets get Jeff Hardy back to where he should be as a daredevil good guy and not a bad guy holding that TNA Divas title.

Blahhh Blahhh Blahhh

MISSSTTTTEERRRRRRRR ANNNNNDDDDDEEERRRRSSSOONNNNN!!!!!........... Anderson!

68wPayne
02-03-2011, 10:08 PM
i actually believe him as a heel because to me he doesn't come off as mister tough guy, he comes off as a little prick who thinks he's tough shit but always has to have help. if he was coming in totally dominating that would be stupid, but he has to jump people from behind and whatnot. i'd say it's pretty believeable, maybe that's just me cause i actually know little douchebags like that

JohnnyPhantom
02-03-2011, 10:11 PM
I actually see your point there.

In that aspect i would go along with that. I guess i would rather like to see Mr Anderson in his WWE heel character.

willos19991
02-03-2011, 10:36 PM
first of all kevin steen is the original prowrestling anti christ, and second every time i see hardy i think of raven

mosdope
02-03-2011, 11:04 PM
first of all kevin steen is the original prowrestling anti christ, and second every time i see hardy i think of raven

I second this. He just looks and acts like Raven to me.

alexrules01
02-03-2011, 11:45 PM
I second this. He just looks and acts like Raven to me.

He's So Raven!

CM Punk is a much better Anti-Christ

The Brown One
02-04-2011, 12:47 AM
I must say, his promos annoy me. They say that Jeff can't cut a decent promo, and they are right. His cryptic messages in the way that he speaks goes with his "Antichrist of professional wrestling" gimmick, but I digress. Hes still not convincing to me as a heel. I'd rather see him as a face.

Everyone who said Raven is correct. He does seem to be more like Raven now.

6maximum6carnage6
02-04-2011, 01:12 AM
Yeah, old school WCW Vince Russo pushed to the moon Vampiro.

But i digress, lets get Jeff Hardy back to where he should be as a daredevil good guy and not a bad guy holding that TNA Divas title.

i wouldn't say Vampiro was pushed to the moon. but yea, Jeff should go back to the daredevil face.

Rebel Lion
02-04-2011, 02:47 AM
I hate this whole "anitchrist of professional wrestling" gimmick. It's tasteless, corny, and unnecessary. I get that hardy's heel turn at BFG was the most unexpected out of the 3 men in the main event, but Mr. Anderson would've made a better leader for Immortal. He's an self-proclaimed asshole, he can work a mic and gain major heat, and can put on a helluva match. Hardy just comes off as a kid dressing up as Raven for Halloween, with none of Raven's dark swagger to back the character up. Hell, at this point I'd almost rather see Vampiro than Hardy....

The Brown One
02-04-2011, 03:47 AM
I hate this whole "anitchrist of professional wrestling" gimmick. It's tasteless, corny, and unnecessary. I get that hardy's heel turn at BFG was the most unexpected out of the 3 men in the main event, but Mr. Anderson would've made a better leader for Immortal. He's an self-proclaimed asshole, he can work a mic and gain major heat, and can put on a helluva match. Hardy just comes off as a kid dressing up as Raven for Halloween, with none of Raven's dark swagger to back the character up. Hell, at this point I'd almost rather see Vampiro than Hardy....

I'd see Vampiro over Hardy any day too. Hes a mexican legend.

HeelTurn
02-04-2011, 10:49 AM
I wouldnt be surprised to see TNA give him a "flock" after the Immortal/Fourtune angle is over. I think hes maybe too beaten up/messed up to be the daredevil Hardy we all used to love.

Adam Bomb II
02-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Have to agree on the Raven comments too. I don't really get Jeff as a heel either. He was taken too school promo-wise by Anderson on the last Impact. I don't know why, but I get kind of an apathic vibe from him these days when I see him on Impact... Like he's lost his drive. I dunno...

Rich Cranium
02-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I'd see Vampiro over Hardy any day too. Hes a mexican legend.

Vampiro is Canadian but he is a legend in Mexico!

Mikeyboy7777777
02-04-2011, 04:09 PM
the only good thing about jeff hardy now is his theme song and matt hardy overreacting on fourtune turn i mean what the hell man and the foolish high fives were not well placed

6maximum6carnage6
02-04-2011, 04:52 PM

Vampiro is a ledgend & one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Him and Teddy Hart are the only reason i watched WSX. i wonder if his back has healed up? would love to see this guy back on my tv anyday.

thejman93
02-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Vampiro is a ledgend & one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Him and Teddy Hart are the only reason i watched WSX. i wonder if his back has healed up? would love to see this guy back on my tv anyday.

Best. Sig. Ever

The Brown One
02-04-2011, 05:04 PM

Oh yeah lol sorry about that. Poor guy broke his back or something though, jumping out of a window, because he thought he was being robbed, and could get killed.

6maximum6carnage6
02-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Oh yeah lol sorry about that. Poor guy broke his back or something though, jumping out of a window, because he thought he was being robbed, and could get killed.

His home in mexico was broken into, when he woke up there were police in his room. startled he jumped out the window and broke four vertebrae in his back.

Rich Cranium
02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
His home in mexico was broken into, when he woke up there were police in his room. startled he jumped out the window and broke four vertebrae in his back.

That's unfortunately was happens in THAT part of Mexico where drugs wars and kidnapping are part of everyday life.

6maximum6carnage6
02-04-2011, 06:32 PM
That's unfortunately was happens in THAT part of Mexico where drugs wars and kidnapping are part of everyday life.

thats the sad truth. nice sig pic btw