PDA

View Full Version : Houston, we have a problem...

thejman93
02-03-2011, 03:17 PM
From our fearless leader Ryan Clark:

The Department of Homeland Security shut down ten sites today for illegal sports event streaming. Some of them were back up in just a couple hours under a different name and still had all their weekly wrestling shows PPVs and every sports games. The Atdhe stream site was also seized but they are back up under a new name/domain already. I won't post it here but if you used that website and want to know the new site you can email me and I'll send it that way.

Side note from me:

The site I used to steam the Rumble, firstrow.net, has also fallen victim to the government fucks.

SaberToothTigerz
02-03-2011, 03:19 PM
From our fearless leader Ryan Clark:

The Department of Homeland Security shut down ten sites today for illegal sports event streaming. Some of them were back up in just a couple hours under a different name and still had all their weekly wrestling shows PPVs and every sports games. The Atdhe stream site was also seized but they are back up under a new name/domain already. I won't post it here but if you used that website and want to know the new site you can email me and I'll send it that way.

Side note from me:

The site I used to steam the Rumble, firstrow.net, has also fallen victim to the government fucks.

fuck no....

CGBigMan
02-03-2011, 03:21 PM
incidently can sum1 giv me a stream 4 TNA 2nite?

thejman93
02-03-2011, 03:22 PM
We have two weeks and a couple of days to find sites before the Elimination Chamber PPV. Let's get cracking peeps.

SaberToothTigerz
02-03-2011, 03:23 PM
sum1 better gimme a stream to e.c then 2 weeks from now

SgtGohan
02-03-2011, 03:27 PM
just download it a couple of hours later, whats the problem..

Bodom
02-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Or you guys can just download a torrent of it the next day.

viperrtracing
02-03-2011, 03:29 PM

I used the same site...found a couple others already. Dont know if I can post them or not so I wont take that chance. But if u just go look around at a few news sites that are covering the story and go to the comments parts of the story, u will find updated website links.

WWTNA Mark
02-03-2011, 03:58 PM
PM me about the sites.

The Brown One
02-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Its sad. In times like these we have 2 choices..
1) Buy the Elimination Chamber PPV.
2) Find more free streams.

I'm going with the latter. Only Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania deserve to be bought on PPV.

Rich Cranium
02-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Looks like the illegals are rebels cause they basically switched domains! I'm good now! I love Renegades!

thejman93
02-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Looks like the illegals are rebels cause they basically switched domains! I'm good now! I love Renegades!

Can you PM me the link Rich?

CGBigMan
02-03-2011, 05:33 PM
sum1 pm me a link aswell plz

thejman93
02-03-2011, 05:38 PM
We are really some cheap bastards ain't we? :D

biglove69
02-03-2011, 05:48 PM
das any one no the new name/domain for Atdhe

viperrtracing
02-03-2011, 06:00 PM
I was actually going to order the Royal Rumble the other day for my g/f and I to just chill at home and watch it and when I went to order I saw it was 49 bucks. Dont get me wrong, its not ALOT of money but when I was younger and my family would order them, it was not that much. I figure if its the same every month, thats almost 600 bucks for WWE ppv alone. I dunno, I guess if its me being cheap watching a stream online, or going out to a bar/restaruant with friends (which still can add up to 40-100 bucks, but at least your out having fun with other people), o well. I understand they have to make their money too, but it costs alot to be a fan of almost any sport lol

CGBigMan
02-03-2011, 06:10 PM
The scottish are nottoriously cheap and so am i

thejman93
02-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Rich has located the new URL. I won't post it here but PM me and I'll get it to you tonight/tomorrow. Cranium you are.....AWESOME!!!!

LMPunker
02-03-2011, 06:47 PM
i have one but need a back up so pm me and i'll pm you another one just it never hurts to register with more then one i find

SaberToothTigerz
02-04-2011, 04:44 PM
i wont look for it the next day bcuz lets say i wanna watch wrestlemania
but its fucking midnight here when it starts so i wont wait untill tomorrow a freaking monday morning to watch it
i'd rather have my popcorn, and soda sit back on my couch and enjoy the show has its played
not waking up in my bed knowing i have school to go later on and watch mania piece by piece

thejman93
02-04-2011, 04:48 PM
i wont look for it the next day bcuz lets say i wanna watch wrestlemania
but its fucking midnight here when it starts so i wont wait untill tomorrow a freaking monday morning to watch it
i'd rather have my popcorn, and soda sit back on my couch and enjoy the show has its played
not waking up in my bed knowing i have school to go later on and watch mania piece by piece

So do you want the link then?

thedominator92
02-04-2011, 05:38 PM
can someone pm me a few links plz

Mongo
02-05-2011, 03:10 AM
There's an iPhone app I fucking love that streams all ppv and has a shit ton of wrestling, new and old. I don't use the apps main site but I'm sure it's just as good. If anyone wants pm me and I'll give u the link.

SaberToothTigerz
02-07-2011, 08:09 AM
So do you want the link then?

yes why not