PDA

View Full Version : The most illegal thing in the history of wrestling.

Bodom
02-03-2011, 03:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU4TDGlbTz8

Rich Cranium
02-03-2011, 03:32 PM
That was the definition of bizzare although quite funny!

World B. Free
02-03-2011, 03:38 PM
For some reason I can see Santino doing something like this....? Funny video though!

Rassling_Fan
02-03-2011, 04:20 PM
If Raw's Dance off was like this, it would be so much over then it was. This is how you do dancing in a wrestling ring.

Kashdinero
02-03-2011, 04:34 PM
Osirians Portal are great, as are most of the weird and wonderful characters that come out of Chikara!
Hypnosis in wrestling. It works every time!

68wPayne
02-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Wow, I thought Chuck Taylor's grenade bit was the best thing I had ever seen, but this tops it by far.

Rassling_Fan
02-03-2011, 04:45 PM
I so want Chikara to have a TV deal. If Comedy Central could put on Josh 2.0, why not Chikara?

The Brown One
02-03-2011, 04:59 PM
That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!
Agreed with Rassling_Fan about the dance off. WWE, take notes :P
All this time I thought CZW was "Ultraviolent".

Rassling_Fan
02-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Apparently CZW does this more then we thought...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD1zyaFE800

Kashdinero
02-04-2011, 05:02 PM
Apparently CZW does this more then we thought...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD1zyaFE800

I've posted this video on this forum a couple of times now.... It never gets boring! Pure ownage!

It's not a case of CZW doing these things, but more a case of the wrestlers involved. Osirians Portal have been hypnotising Indy workers for the past few years, and (the now semi retired) Human Tornado does that shit all the time! The fact he never made it to WWE is quite sad ;(

The Brown One
02-04-2011, 05:16 PM
I saw him in "The Wrestler", and WSX. I swear that dude has balls of steel!

Kashdinero
02-04-2011, 06:03 PM
I saw him in "The Wrestler", and WSX. I swear that dude has balls of steel!

He was also in Nacho Libre as a wrestler called El Snowflake! He is awesome though, I recommend anyone who's unfamiliar with him to YouTube his name. There are loads of amazing clips featuring this guy!

The Brown One
02-04-2011, 08:05 PM
He was also in Nacho Libre as a wrestler called El Snowflake! He is awesome though, I recommend anyone who's unfamiliar with him to YouTube his name. There are loads of amazing clips featuring this guy!

Ah thats right, he did the splits in Nacho Libre too! What was he doing in Mexico though..?
There were also dozens of luchadors. It was like a Rey Mysterio convention!

Kashdinero
02-05-2011, 03:11 AM
Ah thats right, he did the splits in Nacho Libre too! What was he doing in Mexico though..?
There were also dozens of luchadors. It was like a Rey Mysterio convention!

It's sad how much I love this critically panned movie! The main heel, Ramses, was played by Silver King, who is one of my favourite Luchadors! That guy has had an awesome career, and had some phenomenal outings (mostly tags and six-man's) in New Japan!

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 04:10 AM
It's sad how much I love this critically panned movie! The main heel, Ramses, was played by Silver King, who is one of my favourite Luchadors! That guy has had an awesome career, and had some phenomenal outings (mostly tags and six-man's) in New Japan!

Where the hell do you even find so many japanese matches??

Kashdinero
02-05-2011, 05:40 AM
Where the hell do you even find so many japanese matches??

These days? Its all on YouTube, Daily Motion and Veoh. Plus I have a guy who can get virtually any wrestling DVD I want. From about 1999 I've been buying wrestling tapes and DVDs from around the world. I've never counted them but I must have over a thousand, and I still want more!

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 06:59 AM
These days? Its all on YouTube, Daily Motion and Veoh. Plus I have a guy who can get virtually any wrestling DVD I want. From about 1999 I've been buying wrestling tapes and DVDs from around the world. I've never counted them but I must have over a thousand, and I still want more!

Thats a good way to spend your hard earned money, since your passionate about it! 1000+? Shit your'e crazy! Its like a sin for brown people to spend money unless absolutely necessary :P

TJHawkesybaby
02-05-2011, 02:53 PM
Its like a sin for brown people to spend money unless absolutely necessary :P

You wanna be careful that statement isnt taken the wrong way dude.... lol!

Japanese and Mexican wrestlin is summat ive always wanted to REALLY get into.... any sites to recommend or matches to recommend Kash???

Kashdinero
02-05-2011, 06:43 PM

Japanese and Mexican wrestlin is summat ive always wanted to REALLY get into.... any sites to recommend or matches to recommend Kash???

Here's a link to some great matches I (and NecroYetti) posted on another thread.
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?3644-Name-your-top-5-favorite-matches-of-the-past-15-years

I've also posted quite a few vids in SG's Japanese wrestling and Luvha Libre thread.

If your willing to pay there's this site.
http://wrestlingdvd.co.uk/

Also E-Bay has quite a few Japanese DVD's for sale (including hundreds of shoot interviews)

If you would prefer to stream. There's this site, you have to sign up to them, but it's free.
http://www.tvcram.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?24-Wrestling&

NJPW is the best place to start with, they have their own YouTube account and have loads of fantastic matches on there.
AJPW before Mitsuhara Misawa led most of their top stars away from them and formed Pro Wrestling NOAH, was host to some amazingly brutal matches!
Dragon Gate is the place to be amazed at some of the fastest paced wrestling on the planet!

As for Lucha Libre, I'm not a massive fan as it's so confusing to watch at times. But, there are some fantastic wrestlers over there if you can look past their strange traditions!

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 06:44 PM

I'm brown lol. No harm done.

TJHawkesybaby
02-05-2011, 07:01 PM
I'm brown lol. No harm done.

Fair enough lol!