Mine being sting v taker

Any others? Must be half plausible of course

CMhuw24
02-03-2011, 07:01 AM
Punk vs Orton.
Jo-Mo winning money in the bank.

Snair
02-03-2011, 07:10 AM
HHH vs Sheamus in a classic street fight.

Azazel
02-03-2011, 07:21 AM
Mine being sting v taker

Any others? Must be half plausible of course

You my friend, are right on the money ;)

Tommy Thunder
02-03-2011, 07:27 AM
Christian to win MITB.

And of course;
Sting vs Undertaker.

captainmoonlight
02-03-2011, 07:39 AM
As a wrestling fan surely Vince wants to see sting v taker as well

The Brown One
02-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Christian to beat Edge at Wrestlemania, and capture the World title.

HeelTurn
02-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Christian winning mitb and cashing in and winning, either on the World Title or WWE title, preferabley World.

nrb6304
02-03-2011, 08:02 AM
As a wrestling fan surely Vince wants to see sting v taker as well

Vince isn't a wrestling fan. He likes sports entertainment. You shouldn't EVER confuse the two.

Mine would be JUST SEEING Sting and Undertaker staring each other down in the middle of the WM ring. As I've posted elsewhere here Sting vs. UT won't happen at WM. Maybe SummerSlam.

Wedge_00
02-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Sting vs undertaker
Edge vs Christian- grudge match
Booker t vs sheamus vs triple h- three kings match...
Cena vs punk
diesel vs big show
miz vs j-mo
del rio vs ziggler

thedominator92
02-03-2011, 08:03 AM
justin biebar and super cena becoming the new tag team champs

steveorton
02-03-2011, 08:04 AM
@Wedge thats a great card, would love to see all of those matches, I'm jus sayin...

alexrules01
02-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Chris Jericho becoming the WWE US Intercontinental Tag Team World Heavyweight Champion

Nexus4Life
02-03-2011, 08:37 AM
DX Vs. nWo back in the day!

SaberToothTigerz
02-03-2011, 08:38 AM
jomo winning the mitb
sting vs taker
fatal 4 way miz vs cena vs punk vs orton
special guest referee christian on the whc match adr vs edge

TocSin XXVII
02-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Bret Hart vs Chris Jericho - Jericho as heel
Owen Hart vs Chris Jericho - Owen Hart as heel
Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle - Bret as Heel
Chris Benoit vs Daniel Bryan Danielson - Face vs Face - I quit match.

They all would have to be in their prime ofcourse.

SaberToothTigerz
02-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Bret Hart vs Chris Jericho - Jericho as heel
Owen Hart vs Chris Jericho - Owen Hart as heel
Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle - Bret as Heel
Chris Benoit vs Daniel Bryan Danielson - Face vs Face - I quit match.

They all would have to be in their prime ofcourse.

wow u went to all extents there
defying god himself to do that too

the wrestling shade
02-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Sting vs taker and for rey mysterio to retire against alberto del rio and pass the tourch to alberto del rio as the next luchadoor in wwe (alberto del rio face turn) this should be a bombshell if its done after a huge lucha liebre style match at wrestlemania

Wedge_00
02-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Sting vs taker and for rey mysterio to retire against alberto del rio and pass the tourch to alberto del rio as the next luchadoor in wwe (alberto del rio face turn) this should be a bombshell if its done after a huge lucha liebre style match at wrestlemania

Maybe if they bring in Mistico? (Is that his name?) ADR isn't going to be turning face soon, i think. Maybe when this new guy from Mexico shows up they might do an Eddie\Rey partnership and then allow for Rey to leave for an extended time (most likely) or retire.

I wonder what they are going to do with Orton for Wrestlemania- I hope that he doesn't go up against Punk as I was hoping for that match to be against Cena... Maybe Wade Barret vs Orton wouldn't be too bad...

furlaa
02-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Jomo to win MITB, chas it in against miz, have a great match that nite, miz doing dobule duty proving he is a great champion
and a triple threat between Edge, Christian and Alberto Del Rio
Dubya E, make it it happen!

Bob Bowman
02-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Christian winning MITB
Booker T. vs. Sheamus
Nash vs. Show vs. Great Khaili
miz vs. JoMo
Sting vs. Undertaker

TheBoogeyMan
02-03-2011, 10:32 AM
1. Sting vs Undertaker
2. John Cena vs Undertaker
3. Undertaker vs Chris Jericho
4. Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio vs Mistico
5. Edge vs Christian (I see this happening this yr...Christian will cause Edge to lose title at Elim Chamber setting up the WM match)
6. Beth Phoenix vs Awesome Kong
7. Undertaker vs Sheamus (not beyond the realm of possibility for this yr)
8. Undertaker vs CM Punk
9. Undertaker vs Wade Barrett
10 Undertaker vs Vince McMahon

TJHawkesybaby
02-03-2011, 10:41 AM
WH Champ Match Edge vs Del Rio vs Christian

and obviously.... Sting vs The Undertaker!!!!

This Mania "should" be epic!!!!

SDR
02-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Alberto Del Rio winning the World Heavyweight Championship at this WrestleMania and legitimately holding onto it for over a year.... and then, ending the Undertakers streak at WrestleMania XVIII. That would bring prestige back to the World Heavyweight Title.

Also, I want Randy Orton to punt Alex Riley in the skull and then RKO the Miz through a table in a no disqualification match.... and then, replace that belt, the WWE Championship, with a more traditional looking title. I know this might not sit too well with many, but l think Randy Orton should hold the title for a while as well.... the Miz just doesn't feel very legitimate.

mrbluto
02-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Shawn Michaels V Stone Cold in their prime

Mikeyboy7777777
02-03-2011, 11:49 AM
1 edge vs christian like christian's old theme says christian at last your on your own(H)
2 drew mcintyre and sheamus (because they were cool and showed chemistry in the ring) vs tag champs
3 the usos against a decent tag team or vs the tag champs
4 booker t vs anyone
5 chris jericho vs anyone
for the rest i don't give a a damn to be quite honest although awesome kong vs beth phoenix or natalya would be cool

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages, please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. My one wrestlemania wish would be to be in the gorilla position. The staging area just behind the entrance curtain at the event. I don't care who you are, just seconds from being in the spotlight of 80 thousand screaming fans would be nerve racking and totally surreal. Something magical happens in that small area, you feel the butterflies in your stomach, you need to poop, your scared, your excited, your in the moment, your thanking God, your living your dream. Life doesnt get much better than that.

TheAwesomeCarpet
02-03-2011, 12:38 PM
WWE Championship Match
The Miz (c) with Alex Riley at ringside v.s John Cena
Winner: Still WWE Champion The Miz via pinfall

Miz wins due to hidden interference from Riley. This would definitely push Miz as a main eventer and stop Cena taking world championships at WM.

Triple Threat World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) v.s Alberto Del Rio v.s Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Still World Heavyweight Champion Edge via pinfall

Edge wins by top rope splash onto Del Rio while he has Ziggler in an armbreaker and spearing the day lights out of Del Rio. As Edge raises up his title in victory, Del Rio and Ziggler attack Edge from behind. They beat him down till Christian's music plays and he storms the ring with a steel chair. Del Rio and Ziggler run off while Edge and Christian re-unite and celebrate together in the ring.

I believe this would get a huge pop and would be very good for all of them. I don't believe Ziggler nor Del Rio is ready for a world championship JUST yet and this would end Edge's losing streak at WM as of late.

New Nexus - The Corre Elimination Tag Team Match
[Losing team must disband.]
CM Punk, Mason Ryan, David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty v.s Wade Barrett, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, & Heath Slater
Winner(s): CM Punk

The war between the 2 factions began at the Royal Rumble and feuded with each other on each others' brands in the following weeks to WM27. Since Harris is written off TV it pretty much evens out the members of each team to 4 each. I believe that the New Nexus should win because they have more history and more of an impact than the Corre.

Singles Match
Randy Orton v.s Booker T
Winner: Randy Orton via pinfall

Over the 2-3 weeks of Orton feuding with Punk, Booker T stepped away from the announce table and revealed himself as a new member of the New Nexus. Orton tried to ignore the Booker attack and focus on the leader of the group, but attack after attack culminated in a match between the 2 at WM27. Now you're probably wondering, why in the world would Book side with the Nexus?

2 Reasons: 1) He wanted to side with the winning team and be on the other side of the fence of the Nexus attacks. 2) Let's just say that Punk was able to get him a contract and he had to thank Punk by siding with him.

Streak on the Line
Undertaker v.s Sting
Winner: Undertaker via submission (19 - 0)

EDIT: Can't get the rest of this in because my computer is spazzing out on me.

World B. Free
02-03-2011, 01:31 PM
-The Rock vs. John Cena Whoop some of that candy ass!!!
-The Rock vs Rick Flair(in his prime of course)
-Sting vs The Undertaker
-Goldberg vs The Undertaker
-Randy Orton vs Diamond Dallas Page
-Bautista vs Mason Ryan? hahaha

maar13
02-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Taker retiring undefeated from Wrestlemania with Goldberg as his last victim. That would be awesome.

Nothing againts Goldberg but I have being a Taker Fan for 20 years and would love to see that.

thejman93
02-03-2011, 02:57 PM
My sig......

Rich Cranium
02-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Sting vs. UT
Jim Ross announcing!
Justin Bieber no showing!
Otunga vs. Anyone in a loser is fired match!
When Kings beats Cole, having graffiti falling down as a last farewell!

thejman93
02-03-2011, 03:05 PM
Sting vs. UT
Jim Ross announcing!
Justin Bieber no showing!
Otunga vs. Anyone in a loser is fired match!
When Kings beats Cole, having graffiti falling down as a last farewell!

Oh god yes! No more Cole.

tdp
02-03-2011, 04:45 PM
A chair shot to the head.

Redbitty
02-03-2011, 07:20 PM
The rock returning would be awesome!!!!
Sting v Taker (but would sting wanna lose???)

AGEOFFALL
02-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Chris Jericho becoming the WWE US Intercontinental Tag Team World Heavyweight Champion

What this guy said.

But seriously Sting vs Taker.

KJ PUNK
02-03-2011, 07:46 PM
Taker vs Sting
Punk putting Cena to sleep
JoMo vs Miz
Orton vs Sheamus, HHH returns during match
ADR vs Edge vs Christian