PDA

View Full Version : Rikishi NOT Happy with Son's Treatment

Rich Cranium
02-02-2011, 10:51 PM
From the news:

Former WWE star Rikishi, father of the Uso brothers, took to Twitter to express his unhappiness for the angle. "My thoughts on my sons' dance off? Didn't really need it," he wrote. "Creative Team WTF!! Its not that hard to figure in talent." He added, "Tag Teams in the WWE are not really the focus as we can see. Soon Usos will be in singles."

He's right about the tag teams! It would be cool if WWE hired him as their manager!

*You know when I saw the dance off, I almost thought the Uso's were going to pay tribute to their dad by dancing like he did with Scotty Too Hotty and Grandmaster Sexay.

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 10:58 PM
He has a right to be mad. All month they could've bulit there division up by making the Usos Tag Team Champs feuding with Tasu and Darren Young or Curt Hawkins and Trent Barretta but instead, we get a stupid tag team dance off. For fucking what? Do I really want to see Mark Henry and The Great Khali dance like idiots? I don't get why they are putting there tag team division on hold.

thedag
02-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Rikishi career was mostly him dancing. also he hung out with a tag team that danced.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 11:59 PM
The treatment of the Usos mocks the legacy of Rikishi. The man could dance, and was a hell of a wrestler. Remember that bump he took in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match? That was crazy!
WWE have to realize that the Usos are one of their only tagteams that aren't put together of 2 random wrestlers, but a tagteam with talent, that could live up to their family's legacy.

Iron Ape
02-03-2011, 12:18 AM
The treatment of the Usos mocks the legacy of Rikishi. The man could dance, and was a hell of a wrestler. Remember that bump he took in the Armageddon Hell in a Cell match? That was crazy!
WWE have to realize that the Usos are one of their only tagteams that aren't put together of 2 random wrestlers, but a tagteam with talent, that could live up to their family's legacy.
I'm not sure if my brain can wrap itself around these 4 words right here. All I can do is stare.

The Brown One
02-03-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm not sure if my brain can wrap itself around these 4 words right here. All I can do is stare.

By legacy, I meant his tagteam title reigns, that bump he took in the HIAC match, and his Royal Rumble record- hes been in the Rumble match 10 times(overall ranked 3rd).

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 12:39 AM
WTF THE LEGACY OF RIKISHI???????? Rubbing his fat ass in people's faces is hardy a legacy. Come on my brown friend, think about that one. I for one am not a fan of the USO's but I guess that's because the WWE hasn't really done anything with them for me to care. But that also goes both ways, in the little time they have had they haven't impressed me. Sometimes you have to make the most of what you got and so far they have failed at making an impact. If you only have 3 min on tv, then shine in those three min because if you don't you don't have to worry about who your father was you'll end up rasslin in high school gyms for the rest of your career and I'm pretty sure they only pay you in popcorn and peanuts.

SilverGhost
02-03-2011, 12:41 AM
WTF THE LEGACY OF RIKISHI???????? Rubbing his fat ass in people's faces is hardy a legacy. Come on my brown friend, think about that one. I for one am not a fan of the USO's but I guess that's because the WWE hasn't really done anything with them for me to care. But that also goes both ways, in the little time they have had they haven't impressed me. Sometimes you have to make the most of what you got and so far they have failed at making an impact. If you only have 3 min on tv, then shine in those three min because if you don't you don't have to worry about who your father was you'll end up rasslin in high school gyms for the rest of your career and I'm pretty sure they only pay you in popcorn and peanuts.

Though he will be remembered by alot!

Iron Ape
02-03-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm surprised these two Uso clowns haven't taken to rubbing their asses in people's face in tandem. It's their only shot of being noticed for anything that doesn't involve a gas station hold-up.

Iron Ape
02-03-2011, 12:46 AM
This. All of this. On the money.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 12:48 AM
I'm surprised these two Uso clowns haven't taken to rubbing their asses in people's face in tandem. It's their only shot of being noticed for anything that doesn't involve a gas station hold-up.

once again Iron ape, thanks for the laughs.:D

SilverGhost
02-03-2011, 12:50 AM
Iron Ape and IPITS TAG TEAM!

IronPEEINTHEApe'sSHOWER?

The Brown One
02-03-2011, 12:54 AM

Hey I didn't say he had a great legacy :P

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Iron Ape and IPITS TAG TEAM!

IronPEEINTHEApe'sSHOWER?

SG sometimes after reading Iron ape's smart ass, intellegent post all the time I bet we would be great drinking buddies in real life.

SilverGhost
02-03-2011, 01:01 AM
SG sometimes after reading Iron ape's smart ass, intellegent post all the time I bet we would be great drinking buddies in real life.

Honestly......I believe that 100%

You would probably get in a heated argument and then be drinking and have fun like nothing.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Hey I didn't say he had a great legacy :P

Nothing wrong with liking Rikishi my brown friend, I did as well. And you brought up great points in your last post. I personally wouldnt use the term legacy with Rikishi but he was very unique and brought some much needed entertainment to the world of pro rasslin. So for that he did his job well, is he a HOF'er, probably not.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Honestly......I believe that 100%

You would probably get in a heated argument and then be drinking and have fun like nothing.

SG---- IPEEINTHESHOWER may be Irish but he is never an angry drunk. I drink to have a good time and get laid, no fights here. I never knew the point of some people always getting into fights when there drunk, that would ruin my buzz, I see no fun in that at all.

on a side note IPEEINTHESHOWER has a clean police record, and is damn proud of that!!!!!!!!!!;)

SilverGhost
Nothing wrong with liking Rikishi my brown friend, I did as well. And you brought up great points in your last post. I personally wouldnt use the term legacy with Rikishi but he was very unique and brought some much needed entertainment to the world or pro rasslin. So for that he did his job well, is he a HOF'er, probablly not.

What if he got in the HOF?

TheMadThinker
The Dude Busters where far more entertaining than the Usos and they are already gone. Whatever you think of Rikishi he was a draw for a short time and he is probably the only reason the Usos have been around this long. I think the Usos have talent, but through their own lack of initiative or WWE not pushing them the right way they have not shown us much.

SilverGhost
02-03-2011, 01:10 AM
SG---- IPEEINTHESHOWER may be Irish but he is never an angry drunk. I drink to have a good time and get laid, no fights here. I never knew the point of some people always getting into fights when there drunk, that would ruin my buzz, I see no fun in that at all.

on a side note IPEEINTHESHOWER has a clean police record, and is damn proud of that!!!!!!!!!!;)

I never did say you were drunk while arguing xD

Bolded.....I say BS!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 01:12 AM
What if he got in the HOF?

I don't think he will get in the HOF but I would definitely vote for him getting a slammy for "biggest ass.";)

Rich Cranium
02-03-2011, 01:14 AM
The Dude Busters where far more entertaining than the Usos and they are already gone. Whatever you think of Rikishi he was a draw for a short time and he is probably the only reason the Usos have been around this long. I think the Usos have talent, but through their own lack of initiative or WWE not pushing them the right way they have not shown us much.

And I feel that if the Uso's don't bring it up a notch they will be either split or possibly and unfortunately on 2011's future endeavored list.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 01:19 AM
I never did say you were drunk while arguing xD

Bolded.....I say BS!

I couldnt find a video of it but in the famous words of Kurt Angle, its true, its damn true.

SilverGhost
02-03-2011, 01:22 AM
I couldnt find a video of it but in the famous words of Kurt Angle, its true, its damn true.

Ok I believe you dude xD

Saiga
02-03-2011, 01:26 AM
The Uso's are just as bad as 3 Minute Warning ....

As for Rikishi, I think most people are forgetting his legacy when he was known as Fatu, one half of the Headshrinkers ... Hell, he resembled & moved like Umaga and was at one point close to winning the WWE Championship from Bret Hart.

Snair
02-03-2011, 01:50 AM
They are wasted on RAW, getting drafted to SMACKDOWN will do a world of good to usos.

The Brown One
02-03-2011, 02:11 AM
I don't think he will get in the HOF but I would definitely vote for him getting a slammy for "biggest ass.";)

I second this.

samoan619
02-03-2011, 03:31 AM
he was also IC champ once upon a time..

Trips88
02-03-2011, 03:46 AM
He has a right to be mad. All month they could've bulit there division up by making the Usos Tag Team Champs feuding with Tasu and Darren Young or Curt Hawkins and Trent Barretta but instead, we get a stupid tag team dance off. For fucking what? Do I really want to see Mark Henry and The Great Khali dance like idiots? I don't get why they are putting there tag team division on hold.

I agree, the tag division as a whole is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. In the PG era heaven forbid we see me divas shake their asses but its quality entertainment to watch Mark Henry dance. Although in all fairness he does have he biggest tits in WWE today!

Mikeyboy7777777
02-03-2011, 04:36 AM
damn it wwe usos should have become tag champs already rikishi come back and stinkface cena as heel you rap owned him once man

The Brown One
02-03-2011, 05:40 AM
Maybe Rikishi can make an appearance at WM, and stand in the Usos' corner..if the Usos get a title match there(which they should, since they are about the only decent tagteam).

The KANEROONIE!!!
02-03-2011, 12:59 PM
My opinion is this: The Uso's don't impress much because they aren't given that chance. Sure, you could argue that they should try to make their 3-minute matches into 5-star ones. But how can you honestly do that when your purpose is to get buried by the Cobra week after week? The booking is the issue here. They don't want the show to be stolen by a tag team match that was only meant as filler. They don't care about the tag team division anymore. 3 or 4 years ago, back when we had teams like Deuce n' Domino, London and Kendrick, Jesse and Festus, etc. on Smackdown, these guys would've fit in better and looked better, because they would've been given opportunity to shine.

I also have the feeling that the WWE not letting guys talk only makes the IWC turn a blind eye to them. Uso's, Reks, and DH Smith (Whom people loved before coming to the main roster), are all testaments to that.

Stump
02-03-2011, 05:36 PM

Where is the fun in THAT? lol

SaberToothTigerz
02-03-2011, 06:51 PM
the uso's bore the hell outta me
if i was vince i would give each one to a bella and start a stable