PDA

View Full Version : Ehhh... yeah another Matt Hardy complaint.

JohnnyPhantom
02-02-2011, 10:42 PM
yeah yeah I know, another Matt Hardy bashing and now we're seeing this rumor of him wanting to bring Lita to TNA for a storyline. Now dont get me wrong, i would love to see Lita back in wrestling whether it be in TNA or WWE but for a man that says hes going to "Reinvent" and "Change the face of wrestling" it seems like hes just copying other peoples ideas or bringing up OLD storylines that worked in the past.

It just comes off like hardy thinks we (Wrestling fans) are stupid and wont catch on. Ehhhh well thats all.

The one positive is that Hardy has become one of the most entertaining wrestler outside of the ring on these message boards. So maybe thats what he was talking about when he said he was reinventing.

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Bringing in Lita to do a storyline with Matt Hardy could be good but its going to be pointless because if you want to reinvent yourself as a "cold blood" type gimmick then why do you need to rehash old storylines to make your gimmick work? I think he needs to get into some feuds with RVD, Matt Morgan, Doug Williams, or Anderson not fight with his ex!

Rich Cranium
02-02-2011, 10:56 PM
I'd say Lita is better off resigning with WWE! Lita vs. Kong FTW!

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 10:57 PM
I thought Lita was going back to the WWE....

wallyman
02-02-2011, 11:15 PM
i know everyone bashes on matt hardy...but lets be realistic he did all those videos when he was in wwe and he wanted to be released...he knew wwe hates wrestlers gettin attention to themselves....and he did it to get out...now that he is out of wwe hes more calm...do u see stupid videos now...cuz i dont...i thinkhes happy now and i respect him...as far as working wiht lita he said he wants to do an angle with her....who knows maybe she can b his manager doesnt necesairly mean they wanna redo the angle in wwe....

Iron Ape
02-02-2011, 11:27 PM
i know everyone bashes on matt hardy...but lets be realistic he did all those videos when he was in wwe and he wanted to be released...he knew wwe hates wrestlers gettin attention to themselves....and he did it to get out...now that he is out of wwe hes more calm...do u see stupid videos now...cuz i dont...i thinkhes happy now and i respect him...as far as working wiht lita he said he wants to do an angle with her....who knows maybe she can b his manager doesnt necesairly mean they wanna redo the angle in wwe....
If you go to his Youtube channel, you can see that he hasn't stopped with the stupid videos, like, at all.

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 11:32 PM

Too easy. Imma save that for another topic. Anyways, I think that him working with Lita will be great but he is gonna have to work on getting his "cold blooded" gimmick over with the TNA fans. I don't think bringing in Lita to do an angle with him isn't going to do anything for his character. I am sick of TNA trying to bring in other company's nostalgic into there company just to get a cheap buzz. Like EV2.0 for instance. They have no proof of Matt Hardy and Lita's history together so why should we care? Just some opinions.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 11:34 PM

Yeah actually, I do still see him slinging shit in his videos. If you didn't know already, hes having a video feud with Val Venis.

yeah yeah I know, another Matt Hardy bashing and now we're seeing this rumor of him wanting to bring Lita to TNA for a storyline. Now dont get me wrong, i would love to see Lita back in wrestling whether it be in TNA or WWE but for a man that says hes going to "Reinvent" and "Change the face of wrestling" it seems like hes just copying other peoples ideas or bringing up OLD storylines that worked in the past.

It just comes off like hardy thinks we (Wrestling fans) are stupid and wont catch on. Ehhhh well thats all.

The one positive is that Hardy has become one of the most entertaining wrestler outside of the ring on these message boards. So maybe thats what he was talking about when he said he was reinventing.

If Lita were to wrestle again I hope that she can still wrestle like she used to. But I don't want to see another Matt-Lita storyline. Lita has been done to death in WWE.

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah, this is for @wallymen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=i3vhJsnlLK8

Yeah, he is calm alright. I like Matt but WTF is he on?

wallyman
02-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Too easy. Imma save that for another topic. Anyways, I think that him working with Lita will be great but he is gonna have to work on getting his "cold blooded" gimmick over with the TNA fans. I don't think bringing in Lita to do an angle with him isn't going to do anything for his character. I am sick of TNA trying to bring in other company's nostalgic into there company just to get a cheap buzz. Like EV2.0 for instance. They have no proof of Matt Hardy and Lita's history together so why should we care? Just some opinions.

well if they wanna redo that stupid cheating storyline its dumb...but i would like to see lita again...hmmm by stupid videos i mean those videos that made no sence...and i think you tube is for his fans...cuz u know fans care about everything he does...i could care less but videos are for fans and i dont think its right to bash somehting not aim at us...thats all

wallyman
02-02-2011, 11:38 PM

well i hadnt see this..but like i said u wont like what he does unless ur fan...hes just keepin his fans up...thats all...i guess its weird..but everyone has their ways

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 11:43 PM
well i hadnt see this..but like i said u wont like what he does unless ur fan...hes just keepin his fans up...thats all...i guess its weird..but everyone has their ways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQapcCyGOas

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 11:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQapcCyGOas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93u0qg5q_M

Wood, I gotz it.

Rich Cranium
02-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Lita has been done to death in WWE.

Just ask Edge!

Rich Cranium
02-03-2011, 01:25 AM

Matt needs a few weeks in a psychiatric ward!

The Brown One
02-03-2011, 02:11 AM
Wood, I gotz it.

Your lucky she turned 18 recently buddy.

Lowki
02-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Your lucky she turned 18 recently buddy.
Aww she's no longer Jail Bait?

Rich Cranium
02-03-2011, 11:42 AM
I know you guys are mostly looking other than her face, but doesn't she look a little like Eddie, especially that nose?

CobraNightviper
02-03-2011, 12:44 PM
I didn't notice.
I know you guys are mostly looking other than her face, but doesn't she look a little like Eddie, especially that nose?

evilash
02-03-2011, 05:10 PM
I think if Matt cut his hair very short, loses 2 more stone, maybe get a cool tattoo and change his name to "Cold Blood" Matt Hardy and become a heel who just about hates everyone - including his brother Jeff, meaning he only cares about himself and goes after both heel and babyfaces - and also tones down his over-acting - this way, he will be completely reinvented, become a rebelish heel, distance himself from Jeff, and we can all be happy.

Let's face it Matt, brades in your hair does NOT mean you have reinvented yourself!

Mykey667
02-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Matt Hardy comes across as one of those dudes who is kind of a friend but you are always a bit let-down when he comes on a night out, like he's a friend and i guess a nice enough dude but I wish he'd stay in, nothing he says or does is gonna make the night better and you kind of cringe when he says or does anything.

God i'm glad he's not a friend of mine, his brothers a dick too.

WWTNA Mark
02-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Matt Hardy comes across as one of those dudes who is kind of a friend but you are always a bit let-down when he comes on a night out, like he's a friend and i guess a nice enough dude but I wish he'd stay in, nothing he says or does is gonna make the night better and you kind of cringe when he says or does anything.

God i'm glad he's not a friend of mine, his brothers a dick too.

To be fair, you don't really know them personally.

Rich Cranium
02-03-2011, 09:41 PM
I think if Matt cut his hair very short, loses 2 more stone, maybe get a cool tattoo and change his name to "Cold Blood" Matt Hardy and become a heel who just about hates everyone - including his brother Jeff, meaning he only cares about himself and goes after both heel and babyfaces - and also tones down his over-acting - this way, he will be completely reinvented, become a rebelish heel, distance himself from Jeff, and we can all be happy.

What does lose 2 more stone mean? Kidney stones?

JohnnyPhantom
02-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Stone = British unti of weight equaling 14 pounds.

So yeah, i would agree with that. he loses 28 pounds and im sure he wouldnt have to jump off the second rope so much.