PDA

View Full Version : When will the "E" finally lift the band on BENOIT

2bluntsup
02-02-2011, 08:24 PM
When i was watching the Royal Rumble this past sunday, Micheal "can't call a decent match even if i was a clone of J.R." cole said the only man to come in at number 1 and win the rumble was HBK....which got me to thinking is the wwe going to basically omit benoit from the history books....thoughts????

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 08:25 PM
When i was watching the Royal Rumble this past sunday, Micheal "can't call a decent match even if i was a clone of J.R." cole said the only man to come in at number 1 and win the rumble was HBK....which got me to thinking is the wwe going to basically omit benoit from the history books....thoughts????

Ban*

It wouldn't happen anytime soon. Unless....it would be willing to take the criticism.

HeelTurn
02-02-2011, 08:27 PM

That may not have been a deliberate thing, Cole is crap with facts afterall.

thejman93
02-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Cole is about as reliable as Sarah Palin when it comes to facts, he probably just fucked up.

Bodom
02-02-2011, 09:38 PM
*shakes head*

We don't need this can of worms. Closed.