PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Steen's "opinion" on TNA

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Steen responds, "This won't look good now that I'm a free agent and I'm looking to make a living off wrestling...

"I've watched episodes of TNA iMPACT! and TNA pay-per-views. This is not a knock on the wrestlers because the wrestlers are the only thing that make [TNA] watchable, guys like The Young Bucks and The [Motor City] Machine Guns and Samoa Joe and AJ Styles and others. But I would watch an episode, and I would have to pause it because my head was spinning and I felt a little nauseous just from seeing so many things happening, one after another. The matches have so little time, so they would have to do so much stuff in, like, three minutes.

"I've literally gotten physically nauseous from watching TNA."

Exactly the samething I feel when watching TNA Impact except for the nauseous part. But hey, its TNA's call to listen to there fans. I loved Steen's matches with el generico BTW. Just saying. :)

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 05:47 PM
First question from an unknowledgable wrestling fan is "who in the hell is Kevin Steen?"

I would just shake my head.....

For those who fit that must watch ROH.

Robstar
02-02-2011, 05:55 PM
First question from an unknowledgable wrestling fan is "who in the hell is Kevin Steen?"

I would just shake my head.....

For those who fit that must watch ROH.

Who cares? He's on the money

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Someone already made a thread for this..like 7 minutes before WWTNA Mark did.

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Someone already made a thread for this..like 7 minutes before WWTNA Mark did.

That would be me but eh...

Iron Ape
02-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Somebody just got scratched off of Xpacfan and wallyman's respective Christmas card lists.

Robstar
02-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Somebody just got scratched off of Xpacfan and wallyman's respective Christmas card lists.

Oh god what a shame! I have always found the idea of someone owning up to being an X-Sac fan hilarious. Then I saw the way he thinks and decided that even Waltman could of course appeal to the mentally deficient (or the spelling challenged;))

Rich Cranium
02-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Amazing it's so obvious! Pull of the blinders Dixie!

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 06:07 PM
This is the reaction your'e going to get from a great wrestler like Kevin Steen, when you try to make your company more like the WWE, and have matches the length of Divas matches.

Iron Ape
02-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Oh god what a shame! I have always found the idea of someone owning up to being an X-Sac fan hilarious. Then I saw the way he thinks and decided that even Waltman could of course appeal to the menatlly deficient
Hahahaha. X-Pac and his lone online fan presence do seem to be kind of cut from the same species of mold, huh?

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Hahahaha. X-Pac and his lone online fan presence do seem to be kind of cut from the same species of mold, huh?

X-Pac is about as significant as Shane Helms.

Bodom
02-02-2011, 09:57 PM
X-Pac is about as significant as Shane Helms.

Sigh......

I remember when Helms actually meant something.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Sigh......

I remember when Helms actually meant something.

You mean when he had that really long reign as Cruiserweight Champ?

Bodom
02-02-2011, 10:14 PM
You mean when he had that really long reign as Cruiserweight Champ?

Yes! and I'm not ashamed to admit that I was a Hurricane mark.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Yes! and I'm not ashamed to admit that I was a Hurricane mark.

I'm not a mark for him, nor was I ever. But those times I actually had some respect for him.

Bodom
02-02-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm not a mark for him, nor was I ever. But those times I actually had some respect for him.

It's kind of sad really. He never got back up to speed after his neck injury.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 10:21 PM
It's kind of sad really. He never got back up to speed after his neck injury.

Mhm. But he could have done without the bitching about HBK, and such.

Bodom
02-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Mhm. But he could have done without the bitching about HBK, and such.

Being fired from WWE and your best friend being a Hardy does that to you.

CobraNightviper
02-02-2011, 10:35 PM
back in wcw(after 3count)when he went on his own I thought he might win some gold because he started with a big push but then the mcmahons bought wcw and turned him into a clown.

SilverGhost
02-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Being fired from WWE and your best friend being a Hardy does that to you.

Sad.....probably true. I remember some good times when Helms was the Hurricane. He has talent but you know.....whenever Matt is not bitching, Shane takes over.