PDA

View Full Version : Could this be the best WWE DVD ever?

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 05:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7wZSwGM-dE&feature=player_embedded

Man, that looks like a great WWE DVD! DVDs like these makes people want to buy. Best matches and and Superstars DVDs are good but behind the scene of WWE DVDs is what people want to see.

Are you buying?

Lance Storm
02-02-2011, 05:33 PM
I'm buying. WWE puts out excellent bio dvd's.

HeelTurn
02-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Ive never heard of this 1, its got my interest now.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 05:34 PM

Man, that looks like a great WWE DVD! DVDs like these makes people want to buy. Best matches and and Superstars DVDs are good but behind the scene of WWE DVDs is what people want to see.

Are you buying?

Well we can't exactly say that it was the best DVD, until we watched it. It does look very entertaining though. I always love when they go backstage before big matches. I saw some of John Cena's DVD, when he went backstage. This one will be similar, but looks even better.

Robstar
02-02-2011, 06:21 PM
If it's not about Vickie, it's not the best

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 06:25 PM

I knew you were going to say that!

Rebel Lion
02-02-2011, 06:28 PM

Cosign....but this DVD does look pretty damn awesome!!!!

THE_CRIPPLER
02-02-2011, 06:35 PM
The story was told a million times and the matches are prob put on about 30 other dvds i own, unless theres a awesome match on here i dont have then no im not buying

Rebel Lion
02-02-2011, 06:41 PM
"The Rise and Fall of WCW" was a pretty great DVD as well....

SevenCagedTigers
02-02-2011, 08:28 PM

Are you buying?

I actually don't wanna buy it, because it looks like it demystifies moments from my childhood I've come to idolize. I really don't need to know that Rey Mysterio uses a springboard during his entrance, I just need to know its awesome when he does. But thats just one person's opinion.

I know wrestling is fake, but the WWE invests a lot into creating the illusion of good guy vs. bad guy. Reading the spoilers is one thing, but this looks like it goes a step too far in exposing the business. Anyone know what I mean?

WWTNA Mark
02-02-2011, 08:54 PM
I actually don't wanna buy it, because it looks like it demystifies moments from my childhood I've come to idolize. I really don't need to know that Rey Mysterio uses a springboard during his entrance, I just need to know its awesome when he does. But thats just one person's opinion.

I know wrestling is fake, but the WWE invests a lot into creating the illusion of good guy vs. bad guy. Reading the spoilers is one thing, but this looks like it goes a step too far in exposing the business. Anyone know what I mean?

I don't think its exposing the business. Its just showing the process of making Wrestlemaina so successful and what goes on backstage of Wrestlemaina.

Bodom
02-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Not sure about best ever, but sure does interesting.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 09:58 PM
I would enjoy a DVD with some full matches in it.

6maximum6carnage6
02-02-2011, 11:10 PM
I would enjoy a DVD with some full matches in it.

amen. i was so dissapionted when i bought Shawn Michaels Boyhood Dream back in 04 or 05. i was excited to see some of the matches listed on the back cover that i hadn't seen in ages. then when i was watching the first match, it had a huge cut scene from the middle of the match to the end, and chunks missing from every match on the whole dvd. Wtf

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-03-2011, 01:36 AM
I'm sure this DVD will be great. Beyond the mat which you can watch on youtube is another look behind the curtain in WWE. I thought it was pretty cool to see how all the talent interacts before and after the matches. It even shows the Rock going over a promo before he does it live. Its worth watching for sure if you haven't seen it and if you have you know what I'm talking about.

Nexus4Life
02-03-2011, 03:21 AM
that sounds really cool! fair gonna get that when it comes out!

Trips88
02-03-2011, 04:48 AM
I'm sure this DVD will be great. Beyond the mat which you can watch on youtube is another look behind the curtain in WWE. I thought it was pretty cool to see how all the talent interacts before and after the matches. It even shows the Rock going over a promo before he does it live. Its worth watching for sure if you haven't seen it and if you have you know what I'm talking about.

I've seen it before too and some of it is hilarious! The best part is when they have those two guys tryin out and everyones watchin in the back when one guys drops the other guy right on his head and JR goes thats pretty spectacular *sarcasm* and Stone Cold go's I'm stealin it! lmao