PDA

View Full Version : TNA should of made the new "they" a ROH invasion

Murphdogg4
02-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Now that would of got people talking. Anyone notice by the way WWE fans who make fun of TNA for having "WCW hasbeens" in TNA are now happy the same hasbeens are in the WWE?

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Misleading title?

tito1983
02-02-2011, 04:32 PM
At least WWE has the legacy of this veterans documented on video but TNA only talks about how great this guys were in wcw an wwe which means tna relies on the past history of this wrestler but they dont have a way to promote it without talking about wwe tha's the difference,this guys history is in wwe not tna.

VKM
02-02-2011, 04:56 PM
At least WWE has the legacy of this veterans documented on video but TNA only talks about how great this guys were in wcw an wwe which means tna relies on the past history of this wrestler but they dont have a way to promote it without talking about wwe tha's the difference,this guys history is in wwe not tna.

They can make history in TNA then.

Darctic
02-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Misleading title?

NO Misspelled title;) it's should HAVE ;P

CobraNightviper
02-02-2011, 05:13 PM
unless there too old by the time they get to tna.

alexrules01
02-02-2011, 07:18 PM
I like how Book and Nash join WWE and they seem to have taken up the spotlight of everyone else?
We've only seen them in the Rumble, and I think Book is now announcing on SD! But Book freakin jobbed to Nexus, and Deisel got eliminated by Wade, and only the audience cared. Del Rio's entrance took longer

WWE can hire old guys, TNA can hire old guys... but how they use them is different. I belive Book can still go in the ring, so theres nothing wrong with him wrestling, and Nash will have one of those matches every now and then

Its like you've watched RAW 3 months ahead and all you can see is old guys!

Hesterica
02-02-2011, 07:34 PM
I like how Book and Nash join WWE and they seem to have taken up the spotlight of everyone else?
We've only seen them in the Rumble, and I think Book is now announcing on SD! But Book freakin jobbed to Nexus, and Deisel got eliminated by Wade, and only the audience cared. Del Rio's entrance took longer

WWE can hire old guys, TNA can hire old guys... but how they use them is different. I belive Book can still go in the ring, so theres nothing wrong with him wrestling, and Nash will have one of those matches every now and then

Its like you've watched RAW 3 months ahead and all you can see is old guys!

AWESOME sig

Necroyeti
02-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Oh fuck me, saw that title and was getting ready to rage... Although it would be funny seeing Roderick Strong sick kicking Mr. Injury into another legit concussion, if they had a champ vs champ match

Kashdinero
02-03-2011, 03:38 AM
Oh fuck me, saw that title and was getting ready to rage... Although it would be funny seeing Roderick Strong sick kicking Mr. Injury into another legit concussion, if they had a champ vs champ match

If RoH did invade The Impact Zone, their fans might get their wish, and finally get to see TWGTT in a TNA ring!

Murphdogg4
02-03-2011, 03:56 AM
LOL I really shouldn't of got off topic. I think a ROH invasion would be good for both TNA and ROH.