PDA

View Full Version : how awesome would a Sting, Booker, Nash WCW faction be in the WWE?

Murphdogg4
02-02-2011, 12:44 PM
It's such a obvious money making angle that it of course will never be done. Sting can lead the charge paying back the WWE universe for killing WCW a decade ago. They could even bring in a couple of other former WCW names to fill out the faction. Taker would of course lead the charge defending the WWE so we'd wind up with the Sting-taker match IWC fans keep asking for but would give the match more meaning. And the ironic thing is we'd get the Main Event Mafia but just not in TNA

Murphdogg4
02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Then again most WWE fans are probably too young to care.

Bodom
02-02-2011, 03:39 PM
I could live with it if they go away after Wrestlemania.

Lamar8902
02-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Really dude? A MEM 2.0? I bet u was 1 of those who bash TNA for doing dis but now a wait WCW faction really dats not MEM it's different with a bunch of old retired washed up guys Vince won't do it cause Sting won't stay for long or Nash he can't even wrestler anymore good dat his gone from TNA

Bodom
02-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Really dude? A MEM 2.0? I bet u was 1 of those who bash TNA for doing dis but now a wait WCW faction really dats not MEM it's different with a bunch of old retired washed up guys Vince won't do it cause Sting won't stay for long or Nash he can't even wrestler anymore good dat his gone from TNA

The problem while they were in TNA is that they were the main focus of attention.

This right here is nothing but speculation and asking a what if. If this does happen and they become the main focus, then you can say this. Until then, don't be so quick to make such asinine statements.

MrNolan
02-02-2011, 04:32 PM
I bet you like TNA's main even mafia angle too lol. It seems too much like a late salvage angle. Or like a bunch of dudes living off of their past success.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Who would they feud with though? The really young guys? Because having a WCW faction, and not having another stable to feud with would just be a waste.

BRING IT BACK
02-02-2011, 05:40 PM
I can see a wcw vs www thing but on just a sting taker thing having sting as one man army to take out wwe by cutting off the head of the wwe their biggest superstar for years in his yard at wm and have him break the streak and I think if that were to happen they could have sting go on a run being one of wwes biggest and most hated heels ever I think it would be a great last run for sting

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 05:42 PM
I can see a wcw vs www thing but on just a sting taker thing having sting as one man army to take out wwe by cutting off the head of the wwe their biggest superstar for years in his yard at wm and have him break the streak and I think if that were to happen they could have sting go on a run being one of wwes biggest and most hated heels ever I think it would be a great last run for sting

WWW? World Wide Wrestling?

Androo
02-02-2011, 05:48 PM
WWW? World Wide Wrestling?

wcw versus .....THE INTERNET dun dun dunnnn!

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 05:51 PM
wcw versus .....THE INTERNET dun dun dunnnn!

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/9988/original/internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

Rich Cranium
02-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Sounds like the Invasion angle when WCW invaded WWE! Let's not rehash this. If Sting signs with WWE, I want him to be his own man!

Rebel Lion
02-02-2011, 06:00 PM
I wouldn't mind it, but only if it culminated at WM in 3 matches: the Sting vs. Undertaker dream match, Diesel vs. Big Show, and Booker T. vs. Sheamus vs. Triple H (the 3 Kings). Other than that....no, not too anxious to see a WCW faction at all.

THE_CRIPPLER
02-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Nash if you didnt notice at the Royal Rumble couldnt throw a punch without holding the top rope for balance...... Nash is in horrible shape (not looks wise) he is too old and slow to do any kinda match, he was exposed badly at the the Royal rumble in a multi men match in the first 3 mins.

Sting has not had a good match since 96.... in 97 Sting lost it, when Hogan out performs you and Bret Hart cant have a good match with you then your in trouble..... Sting would be Great for the Hall of Fame and for maybe one match, thats about it.... unless Sting has been holding back in TNA then i say he should be used a few times and honor his career at the HOF.

Booker T is over and can still go and seems better than he was before he left..... he can be agreat mid card wrestler for now and maybe go higher who knows.... but Booker is the only one that can still go.

This stable would never be dominant, it has no reason to.... it be a TNA idea and a bad one at that

VooDooKisses
02-03-2011, 05:42 AM
I wouldn't mind it, but only if it culminated at WM in 3 matches: the Sting vs. Undertaker dream match, Diesel vs. Big Show, and Booker T. vs. Sheamus vs. Triple H (the 3 Kings). Other than that....no, not too anxious to see a WCW faction at all.

I soooooo want to see this!