PDA

View Full Version : Edge and Christian. How would it happen?

xtremetothemax
02-02-2011, 10:29 AM
I created this thread to see what you guys would think about this: How would Edge and Christian feud into a match at wrestlemania 27? Now that Aleberto Del Rio is going to mania to face the world heavyweight champion, i had a thought of it being a triple threat considering Alberto but Christian out of action. But id rather see the edge vs christian one on one(TLC). Specially after looking at this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pS6egGkbIc

vbirwin
02-02-2011, 12:21 PM
As much as I would love to see this and mark out big time if it happened, I just don't think it will. It doesn't make sense for them to put ADR over in the Rumble to then take him out of the Mania main event or dilute it into a 3 way. And I don't see them taking the belt off Edge before Mania. And since Vince for whatever reason has never shown much support for Christian I don't see him putting Christian into the main event. I think it's more likley that if Christian get's involved in the angle it will likely be either to save Edge from a ADR attack or more likely to make it appear as if Christian is helping Edge only to turn on him in favor of ADR to give Edge a hill to climb going into Mania.

Who knows though, if Christian comes back to a huge pop maybe Vince will wake up.

Dierdorf
02-02-2011, 12:34 PM
That video is amazing!! It makes me want to see this happen SO bad!!