PDA

View Full Version : Return of a Legend?

TJHawkesybaby
02-02-2011, 08:57 AM
Rumour has it Suicide aka Christopher Daniels has returned to Impact tapings this week?

I dont read any dirt sheets on here as it spoils too much for me so dont know if this has been confirmed yet...

But if they use him right this will be good! X Division creeping back maybe?

ROH and TNA have struck a deal for Daniels to wrestle aslong as he does so under a mask eg Suicide or Curry Man...

Might have summat to be happy about lately?

Discuss...

HeelTurn
02-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Glad hes back, but rather he isnt a masked character like the ever pointless Suicide. Daniels as everyone knows is a hell of an athlete and part of arguably TNA's greatest match ever, much rather see him as Fallen Angel.

brodius
02-02-2011, 10:23 AM
Hot and Spicy
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p174/sycamoreky/Bushido/untitled2.jpg

tito1983
02-02-2011, 01:18 PM
i only want to see Daniels not one of those stupid masked gimmicks.

Jaceshadoe
02-02-2011, 04:11 PM
TNA should stop with the masked guys, they didn't last long. C.D.'s as the Fallen Angel would def be good. After all, he earned and paved his way in TNA years ago, but today's TNA ain't the same. About that Sting pic, the joker thing wouldn't work....Sting's more of an fan favorite.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 05:16 PM
I'm glad that Christopher Daniels is back in TNA. What I don't understand though, is why the hell is he playing the role of Suicide, and why did they have him lose to Robbie E? Suicide is a real X-Division competitor, and is entertaining, moreso than Robbie E. He should have won.

Why can't they have Daniels be himself? Dixie said that she was getting new faces and returning old ones to TNA, to beef up the X-Division, and Daniels was Mr X-Division back then.

Lance Storm
02-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Another case of TNA being a joke. Christopher Daniels is amazing and putting him back into a mask gimmick with a character based on their horrible video game, is an insult to the wrestling community, by that I mean the intelligent people.

Tommy Thunder
02-02-2011, 05:55 PM
TNA should stop with the masked guys, they didn't last long. C.D.'s as the Fallen Angel would def be good. After all, he earned and paved his way in TNA years ago, but today's TNA ain't the same. About that Sting pic, the joker thing wouldn't work....Sting's more of an fan favorite.

The Joker thing would definitely work with Sting. Have you any idea of the mind-games he played when he was in WCW as his silent Crow gimmick? I think having Sting do something like this if he comes in would be brilliant.

On Christopher Daniels, it doesn't matter if he's wrestling with a mask as Curry Man or Suicide, or as himself. His in-ring ability will be the same whatever he does. Having said that, the Curry Man gimmick was a comic relief character, and should not be brought back. Suicide however was a popular gimmick, and one that worked great I thought. Daniels with his fallen angel gimmick though was pretty awesome from what I know.

Rassling_Fan
02-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Reading the spoilers for his supposed return, I'm not keeping my hopes up.

TJHawkesybaby
02-03-2011, 04:18 AM
Another case of TNA being a joke. Christopher Daniels is amazing and putting him back into a mask gimmick with a character based on their horrible video game, is an insult to the wrestling community, by that I mean the intelligent people.

He's had to go under a mask as part of his contract with ROH, they dont want him showing face in a rival company.... i did say this!

brodius
02-03-2011, 12:27 PM
I don't really care about the suicide gimmick. I hope he does do some shows as Curry Man. He is a big hit over in Japan. He has even had 3 matches teaming with The American Dragon. I don't want him to show his face in TNA, would rather see him keep that in ROH since he is a singles title holder. I enjoyed the Prince Justice Brotherhood stuff. It was a good comedic break, not all the stupid Santino/Hornswoggle/dance offs I have to see in WWE. Curry Man has had some excellent matches in TNA and around the world.

HeelTurn
02-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Since he has to wear a mask, can they not just call him the Fallen Angel and have him wear the mask, this way you sorta get the best of both worlds, sorta.