PDA

View Full Version : Why did Orton REALLY Punt Harris?

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Was this a way to give Husky Harris some time off due to an injury or something? If not, what else?

Trips88
02-01-2011, 09:54 PM
ummmm he did it cuz he likes to kick people in the head? If you've never kicked someone in the head before you shoud try it, its invigorating lol

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Maybe a 3 on 3 New Nexus vs The Corre match at WM minus the leaders (Punk & Barret).

WoodenBulldozer
02-01-2011, 09:56 PM
its all leading up to jericho coming back wearing a husky harris mask and attacking orton

Iron Ape
02-01-2011, 10:01 PM
When the idea came up for a Nexus member to get punted off of television, the first thing to come out of McMahon's mouth was probably, "it should be the fat one."

RomanFlare
02-01-2011, 10:09 PM
When the idea came up for a Nexus member to get punted off of television, the first thing to come out of McMahon's mouth was probably, "it should be the fat one."

Its always the fat one. But I expect Husky back when Hostess's CEO hosts Raw.

*rimshot*

Trips88
02-01-2011, 10:36 PM

That my friend makes you the winner of best post of the day. I can't stop laughing!

Stinger187
02-01-2011, 10:40 PM
Cause they want him to drop weight, so he started jenny creg today XD

evilgenius780
02-01-2011, 10:44 PM
ummmm he did it cuz he likes to kick people in the head? If you've never kicked someone in the head before you shoud try it, its invigorating lol

I was going to vote you as post of the day for this one

Rebel Lion
02-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Seems to me that the punt was done just to even the numbers of a 4-on-4 Corre vs. Nexus WM match. Or because Vinnie Mac hates man-boobs. One of those two...

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 10:53 PM

To quote you, 'ummmm', that wasn't what I was getting at. I was asking for the legit reason, ala Jericho taking his leave.

RagnarokNRoll
02-01-2011, 11:26 PM
If McMahon hates man boobs, explain Big Daddy V

Trips88
02-02-2011, 12:12 AM
To quote you, 'ummmm', that wasn't what I was getting at. I was asking for the legit reason, ala Jericho taking his leave.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm I was being sarcastic, even funny if you will. Hence the lol that followed.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 12:31 AM
I can understand that a Nexus member being dropped, to even the odds. But I don't understand why it happened to Harris. I would have smiled like a kid on Christmas morning if it was Otunga, or Hennig. Harris was way more talented than them.

Bodom
02-02-2011, 12:35 AM
I can understand that a Nexus member being dropped, to even the odds. But I don't understand why it happened to Harris. I would have smiled like a kid on Christmas morning if it was Otunga, or Hennig. Harris was way more talented than them.

There's a chance this might lead to a singles run and Harris was ready for it midway through NXT. Hennig and Otunga need Nexus.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 01:13 AM
There's a chance this might lead to a singles run and Harris was ready for it midway through NXT. Hennig and Otunga need Nexus.

I was thinking that Nexus needs a good tagteam, and Harris and Hennig were it(Harris more important that Hennig). But Otunga and Hennig could use the exposure, and help from the other members indeed. Harris was ready a while back(like I believe Brodus is), and I could see him destroying jobbers for a while. Later, maybe he can challenge for the US title. But I'm not jumping to conclusions.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 01:20 AM
I suppose it could be a way to get Otunga in on some tag team action and get him a little exposure. I actually really like Otunga and back when it seemed like he was gonna split from the nexus when Cena was gunnin for them I really thought that the WWE writers were gonna set him up with something else, but alas they never give me what I and many others want. I really wonder if they would be willing to hire Rob Schneider to sit in the writers room in his costume from The Water Boy so that every time a storyline fails he can jump up and yell WE SUCK AGAIN! Now that would be entertaining!

Kashdinero
02-02-2011, 01:28 AM
It should have been Mason Ryan on the receiving end of the punt... And he should have completely no-sold it, before single handedly destroying Mr Orton!
You can't tell me that wouldn't have been awesome!

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 01:32 AM
It should have been Mason Ryan on the receiving end of the punt... And he should have completely no-sold it, before single handedly destroying Mr Orton!

If a veteran like Jericho was "taken out" by the Punt, the fans(who haven't seen Mason Ryan before) wouldn't believe that Mason Ryan could take it and not feel anything.

68wPayne
02-02-2011, 01:35 AM
It's cause Husky ate the last MoonPie at catering, and Randy loves him some MoonPies.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 01:46 AM

And I quote. That wouldn't be awesome.

Kashdinero
02-02-2011, 02:06 AM
If a veteran like Jericho was "taken out" by the Punt, the fans(who haven't seen Mason Ryan before) wouldn't believe that Mason Ryan could take it and not feel anything.

He'd be made for the rest of his career if it happened!

Lance Storm
02-02-2011, 02:10 AM

Well, his real last name is Rotundo

Kashdinero
02-02-2011, 02:10 AM
And I quote. That wouldn't be awesome.

And I quote. Take it with a pinch of http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sEVm4vYn3gU/Sn_4x1_vO9I/AAAAAAAAUjo/0pcgOcntDyo/s320/pinch-my-salt-lg.jpg

Trips88
02-02-2011, 02:13 AM
And I quote. Take it with a pinch of http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sEVm4vYn3gU/Sn_4x1_vO9I/AAAAAAAAUjo/0pcgOcntDyo/s320/pinch-my-salt-lg.jpg

And I quote, two things. One lets not do and I quote thing anymore lol. Two I ment no disrespect, just disagree.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 02:16 AM
It's cause Husky ate the last MoonPie at catering, and Randy loves him some MoonPies.

I was actually a whole box of moon pies from what I herd, and to make matters worse, as he walked away he knocked over Randys baby oil.

Scottland
02-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Why did Orton punt Harris? That's simple...because he can! The Viper has struck.

Black Mass Reverend
02-02-2011, 03:38 AM
What ever the reason for wanting to keep him off tv now, maybe this could lead to Husky teaming up with his brother in the near future. As soon as the faction wars are over atleast. I've heard good things about his brother in FCW.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 03:42 AM
Him and his brother couldn't be different..Harris is fat, his brother is not. But they work as a team, so lets see what happens.

thedag
02-02-2011, 03:45 AM
i dont get why he was kick too. from what i have read the higher ups love the guy. he also is very liked by stone cold. he has a big following obnline so i dont know why he was kicked.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 03:49 AM
What ever the reason for wanting to keep him off tv now, maybe this could lead to Husky teaming up with his brother in the near future. As soon as the faction wars are over atleast. I've heard good things about his brother in FCW.

Yea I've seen his brother in action and I gotta believe that he'll get called up soon. He's actually the better of the two brothers from what I here.

Iron Ape
02-02-2011, 12:26 PM
The latest rumors are that Vince did in fact pull HUSKY off of television for being too, um, husky. I can just imagine what went down at the Rumble:

"Why in the hell have security not jumped on the fat guy in the Nexus t-shirt?"

"Well Mr. McMahon, he sort of works for us."

"No way. I never would have passed off on that. What's that porker's name?"

"Husky, sir. Husky Harris. He's one of Rotunda's kids."

"Who thought it was a good idea to bring a barrel-ass up to the main roster and call him Husky fucking Harris?!? I demand to know!"

"Well, it was sort of you, sir."

SilverGhost
02-02-2011, 12:39 PM
The latest rumors are that Vince did in fact pull HUSKY off of television for being too, um, husky. I can just imagine what went down at the Rumble..

Well....now we know Samoa Joe can't be in the WWE....

Anyways....Harris can go in the ring and very atheletic but only in Vinnieland=muscle guys, best wrestlers...

Botchtista is implied.