PDA

View Full Version : Remember that whole Punk vs. Bourne thing?

WoodenBulldozer
02-01-2011, 09:06 PM
With the developing Orton vs. Punk/Nexus feud, is the injury angle where Punk viciously attacked Bourne dead? I dont really see Bourne fitting into this feud and with his return right around the corner, where does he fit in when he comes back? Its a shame because a Punk/Bourne feud would have put Bourne on the map and would have delivered some entertaining matches.

Bodom
02-01-2011, 09:07 PM
It's possible that it was never supposed to be a feud. Just a way to get him off TV.

Not sure which is better.......

WoodenBulldozer
02-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Yeah that crossed my mind but with the level of viciousness that Punk showed on Bourne it seemed that it couldnt just be brushed under the rug.

Iron Ape
02-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Bourne is going to join Team Randy and play garden snake to his viper. He'll be like a less badass version of Scrappy-Doo.

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 09:12 PM
The angle was intended to write him off tv but it could be possible that they have Bourne aligned with Orton since they both are from the St. Louis. Maybe Orton can say that Orton found someone who also wants to get back at CM Punk for what he has done. Just a thought.

Trips88
02-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah that crossed my mind but with the level of viciousness that Punk showed on Bourne it seemed that it couldnt just be brushed under the rug.

So your saying in order for it to be just a way to get him off tv that Punk would have had to come out and only smacked him around a little? lol

WoodenBulldozer
02-01-2011, 09:50 PM
So your saying in order for it to be just a way to get him off tv that Punk would have had to come out and only smacked him around a little? lol

.......touche

PandaMassacre
02-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Bourne gets injured everytime they even think about pushing him. At least it seems that way. Maybe they will team him up with Trent Barretta?

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Bourne gets injured everytime they even think about pushing him. At least it seems that way. Maybe they will team him up with Trent Barretta?

Coincidence, I bet creative just says they have plans for him around the time he gets injured.

Incubus_99
02-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Bourne is going to join Team Randy and play garden snake to his viper. He'll be like a less badass version of Scrappy-Doo.

he he h he...that was just hilarious!...

bigevil1987
02-02-2011, 02:47 AM
i really hope its just a way to get him off tv evan sucks lol