PDA

View Full Version : Jericho Returning?

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Just read this off the news! And Jericho is also WCW alumni so isn't it amazing Vince is luring in all of these guys? Some say a WCW themed HOF is a myth but I still believe, yes, I still can dream!

During an interview with Brian Fritz of Fanhouse.com, former WWE superstar Chris Jericho hinted that he's not as far from returning to WWE as some may think. Here are some highlights of what Jericho said about:

Returning To WWE: "I consider it always because it's not like it was in 2005 where I was sick of wrestling. Sick of it is maybe a harsh word. Disenchanted, I guess, is a better word."

"I wasn't disenchanted when I left in September. It was just my contract was up. That was it. And there were other things just waiting to come through. Even if I was coming back, I always would have taken those four months, three months off to do the Fozzy tours. Then other things have kind of popped up to delay my return."

His WWE Contract Status: "I mean, there's a deal on the table," he said. "A deal on the table that's 90-percent done. There's a couple of minor things that we had to hammer out. It would just be a matter of what other stuff is going on and how that stuff is going."

RomanFlare
02-01-2011, 12:00 PM
I would LOVE to see Jericho return for the WCW Hall of Fame/Mania. He could even bring back his Lion Heart gimmick!

Course, what would you do with him? Orton "put him out", but Orton looks slated to take on Punk at 'Mania right now. Maybe a Three Way to carry Baby Oil Orton?

Too short;don't care: I miss Jericho. Return soon :( Bring Fozzy.

Lowki
02-01-2011, 12:12 PM
No hall of fame as he's no where near retiring.
Even if I was coming back, I always would have taken those four months, three months off to do the Fozzy tours.

He was always going to take at least that amount of time to come back. It sounds like he has always had a contract drawn out waiting for his signature since the day his old one ran out.

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 12:40 PM
just when u thought things couldnt get any better this happens!!!

Rich Cranium
02-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Jericho vs. ADR or Miz sounds good, hell, he could face anyone and it would be gold!

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 12:33 AM
I doubt he'l be back before WM. I don't see him fitting in anywhere, except for a grudge match with Orton. But there are plans for Orton vs Punk at Mania.

bigevil1987
02-02-2011, 02:35 AM
I doubt he'l be back before WM. I don't see him fitting in anywhere, except for a grudge match with Orton. But there are plans for Orton vs Punk at Mania.

i agree i dont think he will be back b4 mania mabye as guest ref but i doubt it

Tommy Thunder
02-02-2011, 02:47 AM
I think Jericho will return after Mania. I hope he returns as a face and feuds with Miz. Hell, it could even be a heel vs heel feud!! Miz ripping the fans against Jericho ripping the fans!! Now THAT would be epic!!

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 03:47 AM
I think Jericho will return after Mania. I hope he returns as a face and feuds with Miz. Hell, it could even be a heel vs heel feud!! Miz ripping the fans against Jericho ripping the fans!! Now THAT would be epic!!

One of them will have to turn face. A heel vs heel would just make Jericho seem like a tweener.

Tommy Thunder
02-02-2011, 04:07 AM
One of them will have to turn face. A heel vs heel would just make Jericho seem like a tweener.

Well in that case, I'd definitely prefer a Jericho face turn. Although, Jericho could pull off a tweener easily. He pretty much was a tweener towards the end of his latest stint. The crowd were really behind him, and cheering for him then.

alexrules01
02-02-2011, 04:16 AM
The crowd would MAKE Jericho a face no matter what.
I read this and was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Every week I'm going to sit there hoping for a countdown to start!

captainmoonlight
02-02-2011, 08:43 AM
i just hope he wears tights, i just think he looks weird in pants.