PDA

View Full Version : I have just a couple of questions..

Xpacfan
02-01-2011, 09:35 AM
What do you have to say now that the same "old" wrestlers who don't know when to hang it up and love to steal the spotlight from the younger guys, are back in your company?

What excuse do you have for your company making a 61 year old man #1 contender for WWE Championship?!

You all critize TNA for keep a bunch of "has beens" in the spotlight, so what do you call it now that WWE is doing it?

Automatic
02-01-2011, 10:14 AM
What do you have to say now that the same "old" wrestlers who don't know when to hang it up and love to steal the spotlight from the younger guys, are back in your company?

What excuse do you have for your company making a 61 year old man #1 contender for WWE Championship?!

You all critize TNA for keep a bunch of "has beens" in the spotlight, so what do you call it now that WWE is doing it?

1- What old guys?

2- It's very obvious that Lawler is in the PPV, only to fill in, + he is very over , it's obvious he will lose, It's not like he's in the WM main event.

3 - 'has beens'?

Btw, Im not a TNA hater, nor do I bash TNA.

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 10:19 AM
tna picks wwe rejects and puts them on the main event week after week after week again
wwe is only using jerry lawler for a possible goodbye at mania its only plausible when u think about it
now if tna could keep the likes of flair, kevin nash, kurt angle, booker T, scott steiner etc etc etc, they could be using them untill the day they die.

Xpacfan
02-01-2011, 10:32 AM
1- What old guys?

2- It's very obvious that Lawler is in the PPV, only to fill in, + he is very over , it's obvious he will lose, It's not like he's in the WM main event.

3 - 'has beens'?

Btw, Im not a TNA hater, nor do I bash TNA.

1- Nash and Booker T

2- The same goes when TNA does it but all the haters say "There's another old guy in the TNA main event holding the younger talent back"

3- Nash and Booker T are not has beens in my opinion but I have seen several people on this site refer to them as such

Great! Then you're not one of the people I'm asking the question to. My problem isn't with WWE fans, its with those fans who constantly hate on TNA for the very same thing that the WWE are doing now.

tna picks wwe rejects and puts them on the main event week after week after week again
wwe is only using jerry lawler for a possible goodbye at mania its only plausible when u think about it
now if tna could keep the likes of flair, kevin nash, kurt angle, booker T, scott steiner etc etc etc, they could be using them untill the day they die.

Ok, so then you will have to admit that WWE just hired back these "rejects"...should they be critized now too? Um...for how many weeks now has Jerry Lawler been in a feud with Miz?! Try going all the way back to when he first became champion! Again, two of the people you listed JUST signed back with the WWE and it doesn't appear that its just for a cameo appearence! The pot is calling the kettle black here!

Nice signature btw...that would actually be a very entertaining Wrestlemania match!

Lance Storm
02-01-2011, 10:40 AM

Can you honestly say that TNA is a good product? I thought TNA had the potential to give the WWE a run, but then they turned over the reigns to the Bischoff/Hogan/Russo regime and they killed it!

Xpacfan
02-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Stick with the topic and stop using Bischoff/Hogan/Russo as red herrings! Just answer the questions...

Lance Storm
02-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Stick with the topic and stop using Bischoff/Hogan/Russo as red herrings! Just answer the questions...

It is a legitimate question. I was a huge TNA mark, but they drop the ball when it comes to their talent. AJ for instance. Lawler is getting a rub because he is over and he has been loyal to the company. Booker T does not look like a "has been" to me. Nash is another story.

Nay_Than
02-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Kevin Nash and Booker T in TNA - OMG WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP SHOVING THESE GUYS DOWN OUR THROATS?!?!?! THEY ARE OVERSHADOWING THE NEW GUYS!?!?! All TNA do is put the old guys in the spotlight and forget about their home grown talent! These guys should be fired!

Kevin Nash and Booker T in WWE - OMG What a splendid idea? Im so excited to see these two guys! This is the best thing i have heard in forever, infact i am so chuffed im going to go bash one out over john cena and the BADASS RKO...

Common Complaint amongst TNA is that they have all the old guys... But since when has a 61 year old dinosaur been their number 1 contender for their main title? The same guy who has been against the MIZ in god knows how many weeks in a fucking row.

I swear to you all, the IWC are nothing but a bunch of hypercritical bastards that continuesly bash TNA for the same thing over and over again and always seem to think that WWE is BY FAR the best company ever...

Now i know TNA is nowhere near as big as WWE and probably never will be, but if everyone is going to bash them completely for things which WWE also do and in most cases, much worse, what the fuck is the point?

Everyone complained TNA was pushing the older stars, the WWE rejects instead of the younger and what has happened? TNA have started pushing newer, younger stars (Crimson) as well as their own homegrown talent (fortune), But ofcourse, TNA are wrong again. Vince Russo! OFCOURSE! He's just such a horrible writer, he must be the reason why TNA do lame storylines... Its so obvious now... But ofcourse, WWE know how to put on a jolly good show with spectacular booking. Besides, wasnt Russo the cause of the great attitude era? But naa, what am i thinking, Him, Hogan and Bishoff know nothing and have run TNA to the ground, but the irony of that statement is that last year TNA got its 2 best ratings ever and in the begining of this year alone they have reached their 3rd best rating ever.

Thought i'd add my rant in and im awaiting constant abuse from WWE fan boys about how i should be put on a cross for believing in such foolish statements.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 11:00 AM
This thread just smells like gasoline. Flame war huh?

Xpacfan.

You know very well that Nash and Booker still has something to offer.

Booker has something good for his new WWE run, SOME wrestling but he will call some matches in the announce table. Now who was the other "old guys" calling matches?

Nash is another story. Its about money for him and will listen to Vinnie for it. If you haven't seen the Royal Rumble then absolute shame on you. These two guys made the crowd jump. I guess now WWE is realizing that some vets are useful.

As for Lawler, his little run IMO may lead up to his retirement in the WWE or work backstage like the other "old guys". That is the thing, vets still has so much to offer and its not just in-ring action.

Lance Storm
02-01-2011, 11:02 AM
I swear to you all, the IWC are nothing but a bunch of hypercritical bastards that continuesly bash TNA for the same thing over and over again and always seem to think that WWE is BY FAR the best company ever...

Now i know TNA is nowhere near as big as WWE and probably never will be, but if everyone is going to bash them completely for things which WWE also do and in most cases, much worse, what the fuck is the point?

Well, unfortunately WWE is right now and if you can get through Impact and not cringe, then all the credit to you. Being a fan, I hate to see something that was amazing, being squandered. I'm not bashing, just stating the obvious. They can't market at all. They can't draw outside of Orlando, but I know you can counter with Raw being held in the Manhattan Center for all those years. They were established and draw outside of one place. For instance, the promo for this week's Impact is being pushed more than the PPV. Horrible business model.

If they can be how they were in 03-04, then they can be the revolution once again. I hope I am wrong, but I really don't see TNA around in 5 years.

Spear-O-Matic
02-01-2011, 11:05 AM

Stealing the spotlight? Yes, Booker T and Nash returned at the RR, but guess what? Booker was eliminated by THE NEXUS, you know, that stable of a bunch of young, fresh wrestlers? He lasted maybe three to five minutes before elimination AND wasn't on Raw last night. Nash? He came out to a modest pop, didn't do anything other than wander around the ring and then get eliminated. So I doubt they stole the spotlight, considering all the champs, minus Edge, aren't WWE veterans.

Lawler being #1 contender? It's the WWE paying him back for EIGHTEEN YEARS of work. The man has never held a world title in the company or main evented Wrestlemania, so this is sort of a tribute to him, even though everyone knows he'll lose. To sum it up, the guy deserves it because he's never got the chance, just like a lot of the young guns in the company right now.

The difference between TNA's has-beens and WWE's has-beens are how they are utilized. TNA uses has-beens to pull in ratings and get noticed (RVD, Hulk Hogan, the Hardy's, Jeff Jarrett, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, ect.) while WWE uses older talent to put over newer talent.

So there, are you happy to have your questions answered? Also, bringing HoBischSso isn't a "red herring" per se, because they are problems with TNA. Sure, they aren't related to your QUESTIONS, but they ARE related to the TNA discussion, so I'm going to mention them RIGHT NOW. Deal. With. It.

The problem with these three men is that they can't write a legitimate story. Hogan and Bischoff like to cater to what THEY want or what they're favorites want. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of his run in TNA (unless Dixie wises up, buys a copy of "The Rise and Fall of WCW," and then kicks their asses out) he (Hogan) will hold the TNA title. Bischoff goes along with this because he's buddy buddy with the Hulkster. As for Russo? He cannot make a logical, linear story line to save his life. M. Night Shamalan looks to Russo for inspiration in his movies! Not to mention TNA has always, and to a greater extent now, had a problem with heel/face turns, as well as gimmick turns. Their stars will just randomly swap from face to heel and vice versa or just drop a gimmick out of no where and adopt a new one. Plus they don't care about their talent, and this is my evidence...

"Ricci [former TNA production manager] also added that the storyline is being built off Karen and Jeff Jarrett's 'real live heat' with Kurt Angle and that any employee against the angle is considered to be working against the company and thus may be terminated."

Now, does that sound like a healthy or well managed company to you?

Xpacfan
02-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Kevin Nash and Booker T in TNA - OMG WHY THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP SHOVING THESE GUYS DOWN OUR THROATS?!?!?! THEY ARE OVERSHADOWING THE NEW GUYS!?!?! All TNA do is put the old guys in the spotlight and forget about their home grown talent! These guys should be fired!

Kevin Nash and Booker T in WWE - OMG What a splendid idea? Im so excited to see these two guys! This is the best thing i have heard in forever, infact i am so chuffed im going to go bash one out over john cena and the BADASS RKO...

Common Complaint amongst TNA is that they have all the old guys... But since when has a 61 year old dinosaur been their number 1 contender for their main title? The same guy who has been against the MIZ in god knows how many weeks in a fucking row.

Everyone complained TNA was pushing the older stars, the WWE rejects instead of the younger and what has happened? TNA have started pushing newer, younger stars (Crimson) as well as their own homegrown talent (fortune), But ofcourse, TNA are wrong again. Vince Russo! OFCOURSE! He's just such a horrible writer, he must be the reason why TNA do lame storylines... Its so obvious now... But ofcourse, WWE know how to put on a jolly good show with spectacular booking. Besides, wasnt Russo the cause of the great attitude era? But naa, what am i thinking, Him, Hogan and Bishoff know nothing and have run TNA to the ground, but the irony of that statement is that last year TNA got its 2 best ratings ever and in the begining of this year alone they have reached their 3rd best rating ever.

Thought i'd add my rant in and im awaiting constant abuse from WWE fan boys about how i should be put on a cross for believing in such foolish statements.

AMEN! Everything I wanted to say but I decided to keep a censor on it, lol :-D

This thread just smells like gasoline. Flame war huh?

Xpacfan.

You know very well that Nash and Booker still has something to offer.

Booker has something good for his new WWE run, SOME wrestling but he will call some matches in the announce table. Now who was the other "old guys" calling matches?

Nash is another story. Its about money for him and will listen to Vinnie for it. If you haven't seen the Royal Rumble then absolute shame on you. These two guys made the crowd jump. I guess now WWE is realizing that some vets are useful.

As for Lawler, his little run IMO may lead up to his retirement in the WWE or work backstage like the other "old guys". That is the thing, vets still has so much to offer and its not just in-ring action.

SilverGhost, you're absolute right...I do know that Booker T has a lot left in him (I was definately being sacastic when I called him a has-been) but it takes him getting a WWE contract for many of the haters to admit that! Once someone leaves and becomes successful in TNA...they're automatically referred to as a has been or WWE reject! Why can't anyone ever admit that TNA may have scouted and showcased their talent better than WWE did? It can happen you know?

I agree about Nash too! Dixie definately made a dumb business move by pushing the "They" storyline without having him sign a contract but Nash giving her little to no notice about his decision was completely unprofessional. At least Booker notified her.

Hasn't Lawler already retired??? Are you sure that's the reason or could it be that Miz is an unconvincing Champion if put matched against anyone else on the main event scene? The thing that irritates me the most is how close they always let Morrison get to the title only to bury him behind BS! How the hell does a 61 year old color commentator and a guys whose only been on tv for roughly 6 months get title shots before he does?! Morrison has been with the company since winning Tough Enough 2 and yet constantly gets looked over for guys that have no business even being in the running!

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Ok, so then you will have to admit that WWE just hired back these "rejects"...should they be critized now too? Um...for how many weeks now has Jerry Lawler been in a feud with Miz?! Try going all the way back to when he first became champion! Again, two of the people you listed JUST signed back with the WWE and it doesn't appear that its just for a cameo appearence! The pot is calling the kettle black here!

Nice signature btw...that would actually be a very entertaining Wrestlemania match!

its different
the way the wwe is using their new product is entirely different than the way tna is doing so
like i said before, this is a farewell time for jerry the king lawler, pardon my bad english i cannot build up a constructive and intelligent response to ur question but what i feel is that the wwe isnt using the same old guys anymore to their main event, as tna was using...
so what? the king is getting some action..he gets a wwe tittle opportunity for a change, but dont we all know he is gonna loose? doesnt this feud with the miz gonna be remembered forever?
now if u look at tna's crappy ppv's and u see the former wwe superstars who already made a heck of a career, u wont remember what they did on tna, its a television wrestling programm that its still not known by alot of people that just keep tunning in on wwe shows.
and yes wwe has signed booker t and kevin nash but how can u possibly say these guys now are in charge? well u may not have said that but theres no way booker t or kevin nash will be in the main event picture for the upcoming years like "how tna used them"
no..kevin nash is going to be a major face on the hof this year and booker t might be a manager to help improve some young talent or will be an announcer.
either way i see tna's current product completely different than wwe's, the wwe uses these "rejects" has major stars for what they did in the past and either inducts them giving them the fame they so rightfully deserve or they will use them as trainers to help the young guys climb to the top, as for jerry lawler, i find hard to say the wwe is now going back to their old ways of using only rejects, jerry lawler's feud with the miz may have started out more than a month ago but its not like every week the king had some action in the ring, most of those weeks he was contradicting cole in the announce booth about his opinnion about the miz "at the same time he was building up the hype to face the miz at E.C." now tna uses the old guys has their salvation, as their only way out to suceede, they dont think about the future, tna wants to rebuild the old wcw, and the wwe wants to give credit to all those faces who made wcw be what it was known for.
it's two completely different things.

P.S. Thank you, yes im pumped up for that match too if it does indeed happens :D

Xpacfan
02-01-2011, 11:18 AM
The difference between TNA's has-beens and WWE's has-beens are how they are utilized. TNA uses has-beens to pull in ratings and get noticed (RVD, Hulk Hogan, the Hardy's, Jeff Jarrett, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, ect.) while WWE uses older talent to put over newer talent.

Kane and Undertaker says hello!

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 11:32 AM
AMEN! Everything I wanted to say but I decided to keep a censor on it, lol :-D

SilverGhost, you're absolute right...I do know that Booker T has a lot left in him (I was definately being sacastic when I called him a has-been) but it takes him getting a WWE contract for many of the haters to admit that! Once someone leaves and becomes successful in TNA...they're automatically referred to as a has been or WWE reject! Why can't anyone ever admit that TNA may have scouted and showcased their talent better than WWE did? It can happen you know?

I agree about Nash too! Dixie definately made a dumb business move by pushing the "They" storyline without having him sign a contract but Nash giving her little to no notice about his decision was completely unprofessional. At least Booker notified her.

Hasn't Lawler already retired??? Are you sure that's the reason or could it be that Miz is an unconvincing Champion if put matched against anyone else on the main event scene? The thing that irritates me the most is how close they always let Morrison get to the title only to bury him behind BS! How the hell does a 61 year old color commentator and a guys whose only been on tv for roughly 6 months get title shots before he does?! Morrison has been with the company since winning Tough Enough 2 and yet constantly gets looked over for guys that have no business even being in the running!

Bold one: They only made a few guys from the WWE TNA stars. Homegrown talents are great as well. The difference between the two is how the are used and getting paid. I am not saying that WWE treats their guys better or TNA. They both have plus sides but its the minus that gets to these guys.

Bold two: HOF=/=retirement. Announcing=/=retirement

Lawler can still go and still wrestles. He wrestles in his own school and some indies.....so what does that say?

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 11:57 AM

This is the only part I disagree with. Triple H clearly buries the bolded part with a shovel!

Lowki
02-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Nash and Booker weren't really being complained about. They were complaining because the older guys were ALWAYS up near the main event! The ones people were moaning about were Flair, Foley, Hall, Nasty Boys, bischoff and Hogan. Since January you will be hard up to find a ppv main event that didn't end up with an interference from Flair, Hogan, Bischoff. The "old" guys in TNA REALLY haven't got it in them anymore. At least the ones WWE use can still put on an ok match. WWE has ALWAYS incorporated legends into their programmes...most of the time short runs or segments.

Jerry Lawler has never had a Wrestlemania match. They are finally rewarding him even though it is VERY long overdue. So lawler ebing involved in three or four matches in the past year is bad? What about TNA having Flair on the show two or three times an impact? What about the times Hogan was getting involved in main events and major storylines up until his injury? Whether you like it or not, Flair, Hogan and Bischoff were the whole focus of most of the Fortune and Immortal storyline. Hell, Flair was overshadowing AJ styles who has pretty much done nothing lately. How is that comparable to giving ONE veteran a long overdued reward before his impending retirement?

In the spotlight? I'm sure if you watched the rumble you would see they barely lasted a combined 7 minutes. That's hardly the spotlight.
I'm just wondering what hasbeens are in the spotlight exactly? Besides lawler who? I don't recall booker or Nash appearing on Raw. They were in the bottom 10 for longest times in the rumble. Hardly a bright spotlight, is it?

The main difference is how these has beens are being used. Like it was mentioned; TNA keep using these "has beens" to try and get noticed. WWE uses them (most of the time) to get over other talents. Yes i know the old "triple H burys people" will come up again but c'mon; Batista, Orton, sheamus and even the Rock (It was both their first major fued).
I watch both, but the term 'watch' has been used loosely when it comes to TNA over the last year. There is just too much emphasis on certain old wrestlers. They are overshadowing when they should be helping the younger talents.

WoodenBulldozer
02-01-2011, 12:06 PM
WWE can get away with plugging in a "has been" here and there because they're not trying to become a popular company. I do believe that WWE signed nash/booker as a punch to the gut to tna just as a last hoorah for VKM(HHH soon to take his place?). Also, WWE has twice the amount of t.v time and twice the amount of storylines to be able to plug in some older guys while still pushing the young guys(miz,del rio,ziggler, etc). WWE doesnt use the "has beens" as crutches to keep storylines afloat.

Bennyladd1
02-01-2011, 12:32 PM
@xpacfan

Because WWE is better...BUT YOU, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 12:37 PM
This is the only part I disagree with. Triple H clearly buries the bolded part with a shovel!

http://taimapedia.org/images/0/06/HaitchCombo2.jpg

If you sleep with the bosses' daughter....you too can be this good!

thedag
02-01-2011, 12:41 PM
they both sign on not to wrestle. so this thread is stupid now.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 12:44 PM
they both sign on not to wrestle. so this thread is stupid now.

Booker T: SOME wrestling involved.

Nash: He is just there for the money. Vinnie would make him wrestle.

Bodom
02-01-2011, 12:51 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong Jerry Lawler get a title match at the PPV. The man's a legend and in his near 20 years of being in the WWE, he's finally getting some spotlight. He deserves it.

Bodom
02-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Nash: He is just there for the money. Vinnie would make him wrestle.

Im willing to bet we never see Diesel again after HBK gets inducted.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Im willing to bet we never see Diesel again after HBK gets inducted.

I guess so too. So Nash is there other than money.

Bodom
02-01-2011, 01:18 PM
I guess so too. So Nash is there other than money.

Well his best friend is being inducted into the HOF

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Well his best friend is being inducted into the HOF

Around for 2 months then leave. I guess its good. Not there to steal the spotlight.

WWTNA Mark
02-01-2011, 02:44 PM
@xpacfan, you act like Booker, Nash, and Lawler are going to get the WWE Championship or something! I don't complain about TNA using former WWE Superstars or hasbeens in there company, the only thing I have a problem with is that they continue to sign them. Why does TNA not look for new wrestlers on the indy circuit? IDK. WWE signs young talent to there developmental because they know its a young man's game now. TNA just thinks signing hasbeens will change there company which is far from the truth.

Iron Ape
02-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Do people really not see where this Lawler angle is headed? This match with Miz is primarily about setting up another opportunity for Cole to screw Lawler, leading to a 'Mania match between Lawler and Cole. Remember, not too long ago the sheets were all reporting that Cole was being taught how to take bumps.

HeelTurn
02-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Do people really not see where this Lawler angle is headed? This match with Miz is primarily about setting up another opportunity for Cole to screw Lawler, leading to a 'Mania match between Lawler and Cole. Remember, not too long ago the sheets were all reporting that Cole was being taught how to take bumps.

Exactly, plus it allows the Cena/Miz feud to continue to Mania without them having a match. There will most likely be some exhibition match at Mania between King and Cole with JR possibly thrown in.

Bodom
02-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Well there's always at least one throwaway match at Mania......

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Well there's always at least one throwaway match at Mania......

Lawler vs Cole=worth watching?

Bodom
02-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Lawler vs Cole=worth watching?

Have JR as the referee and I'm sold.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Have JR as the referee and I'm sold.

I second this^^^

Iron Ape
02-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Throw JR into the mix as either the ref or the guy covering it on commentary and this is one throwaway match that fans will still eat up because 90% of the "WWE Universe" want to see Cole punched in the face (Lawler and Matthews were both pushing this very thing pretty hard last night, planting the seeds for it).

EDIT: And once you consider the likely endgame here, it makes all of the complaints and comparisons even more asinine.

WWTNA Mark
02-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Cole vs Lawler would be great. They should call it the commentary collision match which means that you get to powerbomb or scoopslam(Cole's favorite move :)) through the announce table! I would pay to see that!

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Throw JR into the mix as either the ref or the guy covering it on commentary and this is one throwaway match that fans will still eat up because 90% of the "WWE Universe" want to see Cole punched in the face (Lawler and Matthews were both pushing this very thing pretty hard last night, planting the seeds for it).

EDIT: And once you consider the likely endgame here, it makes all of the complaints and comparisons even more asinine.

http://www.squashberry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/michael-cole.jpg

Rassling_Fan
02-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Nash signed a Legend's deal (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Kevin_Nash_Signs_New_Deal_With_WWE__Talks_TNA.php) . Other wrestlers before him signed that. How many of them do you see in the WWE? As for Booker T, who said he should hang it up?

Others gave their excuses, but I got to admit I wasn't keen on having Lawler in this. If he won, a title shot. If he lost, he would be in the Elimination Chamber. But on the bright side, at least the Miz will be WWE Champion at Wrestlemania.

No one criticizes TNA for "has beens", they criticize for "WWE Rejects". RVD, Hardys, Anderson, they get in TNA and in under a year win Titles. AJ Styles busted his butt for TNA but loses it to RVD in his second day in TNA? That whole thing they're doing for the New They now should have happened the night after the first They showed up...

Trips88
02-01-2011, 07:49 PM

1. Who are these "old" wrestlers? I assume you mean guys that have been around for a while and not their age cuz I'm pretty shure that Booker is younger than DDP and Batista when they arrived in the business. I would say that if these old guys still draw a crowd then that's just good business (Note they got the biggest pops right behind John Cena)

2. I would say that they are doing a few things. Culminating an already established stoyline, potentially setting up another storyline for Mania, and giving a vet that has been a staple in the company the title run that he should have gotten 10 years ago.

3. TNA does have a bunch of has beens....or maybe the better term is never was. Jeff Jarret and Scott Stiner? Please tell me you on't really think that these guys have anything to give to the business?! As far as the younger guys, they just wanna be a part of building the company cuz they started there and guys like Angle are there because the Schedual. now look at guys like Raven and Matt Hardy and a few other former WWE stars. They are proof that TNA is where carrers go to die.

Now my turn to ask a question. Who is STILL a fan of Xpac? That guy USED TO be awesome but I'm pretty sure that he was off the wagon and in rehab long before TNA left the PPV only platform and got a weekly show. Just sayin....

Iron Ape
02-01-2011, 08:30 PM
2. I would say that they are doing a few things. Culminating an already established stoyline, potentially setting up another storyline for Mania, and giving a vet that has been a staple in the company the title run that he should have gotten 10 years ago.
I'm confused. You actually think that Lawler is getting a title run?

Bodom
02-01-2011, 08:33 PM

You never know. I remember thinking that TNA wouldn't do something retarded like making Mick Foley their World Champion.

RomanFlare
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I wanna see Lawler have a "fake" title run. One of those "Lawler wins" but the match is restarted by the ref and the Miz wins instead. I really can't see him winning outright, so a few seconds being able to hold it is the least they can do.

:( Poor Lawler.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 08:38 PM
You never know. I remember thinking that TNA wouldn't do something retarded like making Mick Foley their World Champion.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/pootietang166/clinton.jpg

Trips88
02-01-2011, 08:49 PM

I'm confused by your confusion. I call a series of event's taking place between a champion and another wrestler in which the other wrestler has more than one opportunity to claim the title to be what is called a title run. Given its all a big joke and King will never actually in the title. What do you call it?

Trips88
02-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Cole vs Lawler would be great. They should call it the commentary collision match which means that you get to powerbomb or scoopslam(Cole's favorite move :)) through the announce table! I would pay to see that!

I would actually love to see somthing like that too. For example have an announce table set up in the ring or one on each side ot the ring. O and yes JR would have to be part of the team to call that match!

Iron Ape
02-01-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm confused by your confusion. I call a series of event's taking place between a champion and another wrestler in which the other wrestler has more than one opportunity to claim the title to be what is called a title run. Given its all a big joke and King will never actually in the title. What do you call it?
We just have differing definitions of title runs, apparently. I always considered a title run the length of time between one individual winning and then losing the title.

Bammer
02-01-2011, 09:08 PM
i've been impressed with the jerry lawler/miz storyline.
i think the jerry/cole interacment and the "You cant touch me or yoru fired" thing has been good.
Lawler looked awesome in that TLC match last month
for 61 i'm impressed with Lawler and i would even go as far to say as he should wrestle more.
but it shouldnt be for a title.

Trips88
02-01-2011, 09:51 PM
We just have differing definitions of title runs, apparently. I always considered a title run the length of time between one individual winning and then losing the title.

That's fair I've herd it both ways so I understand what your saying now and no, by your definition, The King will never hold the WWE title. I'd bet my bottom dollar on that.

Trips88
02-01-2011, 09:52 PM

This is true that was unexpected, but were talking about TNA here not an actual wrestling program lol

Bodom
02-01-2011, 09:53 PM
This is true that was unexpected, but were talking about TNA here not an actual wrestling program lol

Yeah but this was during a time when I'd give TNA the benefit of the doubt.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 01:00 AM
The thing about hiring old men to wrestle, is that WWE has plans for them, so that they don't disappoint like they did in TNA. Also, Nash, and Booker T were miserable in TNA, and since they have signed with WWE, they are very happy, which should also be important to people.

Booker T can also announce.

PandaMassacre
02-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Old guys in WWE that I know about:

1. Jerry Lawler.

2. Booker T.

3. Kevin Nash.

4. Rey Mysterio.

5. Christian.

6. Edge.

TNA?

Wayyyyy too many to count. Plus the WWE does not shove these old guys down our throats like TNA would have. If TNA had a royal rumble an then decided to have Lance Hoyt an Kaval return to TNA they would be showing replays of it for weeks. WWE did not even acknowledge Booker T an Kevin Nash's appearances on the Raw that followed the RR. Wait until' all of WWE's senior citizens leave TNA to work for the WWE again to complain or bash a selective amount of fans. But, if that happened, TNA would have to bring back their strippers that danced in cages to keep the barn yard busy so they would not realize that 90% of the roster is gone.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 01:08 AM

1. Jerry Lawler.

2. Booker T.

3. Kevin Nash.

4. Rey Mysterio.

5. Christian.

6. Edge.

TNA?

Wayyyyy too many to count. Plus the WWE does not shove these old guys down our throats like TNA would have. If TNA had a royal rumble an then decided to have Lance Hoyt an Kaval return to TNA they would be showing replays of it for weeks. WWE did not even acknowledge Booker T an Kevin Nash's appearances on the Raw that followed the RR. Wait until' all of WWE's senior citizens leave TNA to work for the WWE again to complain or bash a selective amount of fans. But, if that happened, TNA would have to bring back their strippers that danced in cages to keep the barn yard busy so they would not realize that 90% of the roster is gone.

In that list that you just made..only like 3 of the wrestlers you mentioned are even over 40 lol. TNA has a truckload more older guys.

Rich Cranium
02-02-2011, 01:10 AM
As long as they keep playing 'Hardcore Country', the Barnyard farm will be OK!

PandaMassacre
02-02-2011, 01:11 AM
In that list that you just made..only like 3 of the wrestlers you mentioned are even over 40 lol. TNA has a truckload more older guys.

I was not sure about Edge an Christian when I put them down. But TNA also has a truck load of younger guys. They are just being used for dark matches or doing like Daffney an working for other promotions on the side.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 01:16 AM
I was not sure about Edge an Christian when I put them down. But TNA also has a truck load of younger guys. They are just being used for dark matches or doing like Daffney an working for other promotions on the side.

I believe Christian is 37, and Edge 36. And yeah TNA has younger talent, but they misuse them. Although, an older star, who can still go, and who we all wanted back has returned. I'm not going to spoil it for those who don't read spoilers though.

PandaMassacre
02-02-2011, 01:19 AM
I believe Christian is 37, and Edge 36. And yeah TNA has younger talent, but they misuse them. Although, an older star, who can still go, and who we all wanted back has returned. I'm not going to spoil it for those who don't read spoilers though.

Ahh! I was not that far off. They can still be considered old, but young old.. If that makes any sense? An I agree partially. They have misused a lot of their young talent but I have been very excited about Douglas Williams', and Sarita's pushes.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Ahh! I was not that far off. They can still be considered old, but young old.. If that makes any sense? An I agree partially. They have misused a lot of their young talent but I have been very excited about Douglas Williams', and Sarita's pushes.

Lets call them veterans lol.
Doug is a great technical wrestler, and was was the second best in TNA(right after Kurt Angle IMO). Never knew Sarita was in wrestling for that long though.

PandaMassacre
02-02-2011, 01:39 AM
Lets call them veterans lol.
Doug is a great technical wrestler, and was was the second best in TNA(right after Kurt Angle IMO). Never knew Sarita was in wrestling for that long though.

Agreed. Verteran sounds cooler than saying old anyway.

Seriously? I knew he would be somewhere up there with Angle. He also has a cool finisher. I always wait for it when he wrestles. Sarita is just really cool. My dad thought she was a transvestite... Wtf? Well, she has a really good wrestling style. She reminds me of a female Rey Mysterio.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Agreed. Verteran sounds cooler than saying old anyway.

Seriously? I knew he would be somewhere up there with Angle. He also has a cool finisher. I always wait for it when he wrestles. Sarita is just really cool. My dad thought she was a transvestite... Wtf? Well, she has a really good wrestling style. She reminds me of a female Rey Mysterio.

Well for me, it was AJ Lee that reminded me(just a bit) of Mysterio, with her finisher- The Shiranui. Sarita does a Tiger Bomb right?
Shame about the transvestite situation lol. But if shes a good wrestler, then they should have used her more. They say they have the best women's division in the world, but if your'e not going to use your best talent, like Daffney too, then your'e not the best.

PandaMassacre
02-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Well for me, it was AJ Lee that reminded me(just a bit) of Mysterio, with her finisher- The Shiranui. Sarita does a Tiger Bomb right?
Shame about the transvestite situation lol. But if shes a good wrestler, then they should have used her more. They say they have the best women's division in the world, but if your'e not going to use your best talent, like Daffney too, then your'e not the best.

SG is probably crying over the fact that they wont use Daffney frequently. An I think she does use a Tiger Bomb. Let me go to Youtube to double check. lol

bigevil1987
02-02-2011, 01:50 AM
its not the old wrestlers that cause tna to fail epicly its the fact they dont know how to use the talent they have perfect example is AJ and samoa joe that and taking away the two things that made tna unique IMO i miss the six sided ring and the ultimate X match and the once thriving X division is failing hardcore im sorry but ever since vince rouso joined the creative team they have basically been copying WCW and that wont work

Trips88
02-02-2011, 01:59 AM
there's absolutely nothing wrong jerry lawler get a title match at the ppv. The man's a legend and in his near 20 years of being in the wwe, he's finally getting some spotlight. He deserves it.

agreed!!!!!!

Lamar8902
02-02-2011, 02:02 AM
Really? WWE put over younger wrestlers have u watched WWE they have never put younger stars over the only reason they have young stars now it's because HBK is retired HHH is almost gone Taker is hurt and they don't have noone left but let's say they were still their trust none of the superstars would have been main eventing on the other hand TNA always put the young wrestlers over look at Flair vs Lethal perfect example trust me there's alot more

Trips88
02-02-2011, 02:03 AM
Yeah but this was during a time when I'd give TNA the benefit of the doubt.

Fair. Either way the titles on that show seem to bounce around on the stupidest storylines.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 02:06 AM

1. Jerry Lawler.

2. Booker T.

3. Kevin Nash.

4. Rey Mysterio.

5. Christian.

6. Edge.

TNA?

I just want Angle back in WWE. I'm sorry if anyone thinks that's stupid but the guys a olympian and an amazing pro.

WrestlingsN1Fan
02-02-2011, 02:06 AM
Who's the TNA Champ? Mr. Anderson... Definitely not a washed up - has been. He's only been in main-stream wrestling for 6 years. Despite being 35 years old he has some years left on him. TNA is actually mixing both the older generation with the newer generation. I agree they need to get AJ Styles and the other younger talent moving. Let's face it. AJ Styles, Abyss and some of the other great TNA - home grown superstars are really not that young. 33 isn't a bad age. Jeff Hardy is a year older than Styles. Let's face it, TNA would rather have your so called "has beens" then have the "never have beens" I believe the only reason some make all these comments towards the TNA talent is because they're mad that they're not on WWE. I think these talents are better off at TNA were they can show their full-potential and work on there own promos instead of a script.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 02:10 AM
Who's the TNA Champ? Mr. Anderson... Definitely not a washed up - has been. He's only been in main-stream wrestling for 6 years. Despite being 35 years old he has some years left on him. TNA is actually mixing both the older generation with the newer generation. I agree they need to get AJ Styles and the other younger talent moving. Let's face it. AJ Styles, Abyss and some of the other great TNA - home grown superstars are really not that young. 33 isn't a bad age. Jeff Hardy is a year older than Styles. Let's face it, TNA would rather have your so called "has beens" then have the "never have beens" I believe the only reason some make all these comments towards the TNA talent is because they're mad that they're not on WWE. I think these talents are better off at TNA were they can show their full-potential and work on there own promos instead of a script.

I don't know if I agree with your whole statment but I'm down with the age is just a number point you made. Look at DDP and Batista, especially Batista. Those guys were old a dirt when they STARTED but were still entertaining. Fun fact. Both were helped a great deal by HHH.

bigevil1987
02-02-2011, 02:15 AM
Really? WWE put over younger wrestlers have u watched WWE they have never put younger stars over the only reason they have young stars now it's because HBK is retired HHH is almost gone Taker is hurt and they don't have noone left but let's say they were still their trust none of the superstars would have been main eventing on the other hand TNA always put the young wrestlers over look at Flair vs Lethal perfect example trust me there's alot more

yea ill admit that it took WWE losing the veterans before they gave the younger guys a push but u cant honestly think that TNA puts over their younger talent any better they honestly both suck at it lol im just bitter cuz TNA used to have such a good product and i would watch impact over raw in a heartbeat but now its to the point where wwe sucks cuz they use the same stale storylines with the same stale john cena cash cow bullshit and the crappy mysterious GM crap and then we have TNA whose trying to recycle WCW and mark my words WCW failed for a reason i thinkin oreder for TNA to get out of this rutt they need to become innovative again.

WrestlingsN1Fan
02-02-2011, 02:20 AM
I don't know if I agree with your whole statment but I'm down with the age is just a number point you made. Look at DDP and Batista, especially Batista. Those guys were old a dirt when they STARTED but were still entertaining. Fun fact. Both were helped a great deal by HHH.

TNA the wrestlers have a little more creative control when it comes to promos. I have been saying for years that AJ Styles is HORRIBLE at cutting a promo. He is getting better. If you look at TNA's current active roster they don't have many "old" guys. The only one who is honestly in the spot light is Ric Flair. Eric Bischoff is there but more in the storyline. RVD is probably one of the older men on their roster that wrestles for the title. 5 Years younger than Undertaker. WWE has a crap load of "old" superstars that are used in storylines to help the younger "get over." Let's face it, they want more TNA fans to watch their promotion and they won't watch it if a no-name wrestler is the champion. Ratings are climbing slowly. They need to have a stabilized story and stop doing "bad business." What's the difference between Jerry Lawler and Ric Flair? Jerry is a number one contender for the WWE title and main eventing their next PPV and Ric Flair chuggs Smirnoff Ice's and yells at people. And let's not get started on how WWE pushes young talent... Alberto Del Rio is the same age as Jeff Hardy.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 02:48 AM
TNA the wrestlers have a little more creative control when it comes to promos. I have been saying for years that AJ Styles is HORRIBLE at cutting a promo. He is getting better. If you look at TNA's current active roster they don't have many "old" guys. The only one who is honestly in the spot light is Ric Flair. Eric Bischoff is there but more in the storyline. RVD is probably one of the older men on their roster that wrestles for the title. 5 Years younger than Undertaker. WWE has a crap load of "old" superstars that are used in storylines to help the younger "get over." Let's face it, they want more TNA fans to watch their promotion and they won't watch it if a no-name wrestler is the champion. Ratings are climbing slowly. They need to have a stabilized story and stop doing "bad business." What's the difference between Jerry Lawler and Ric Flair? Jerry is a number one contender for the WWE title and main eventing their next PPV and Ric Flair chuggs Smirnoff Ice's and yells at people. And let's not get started on how WWE pushes young talent... Alberto Del Rio is the same age as Jeff Hardy.

No please do go on. I wanna hear what you have to say. For the record that was in no way sarcastic I geinuinly wanna here what you have to say about it.

6maximum6carnage6
02-02-2011, 03:19 AM
holy fuck, does the iwc bitch. am i the only one who watches both products with enjoyment? look, wrestling needs to have a handful of vets mixed with new stars. you cant have just "old guys" and "new guys". the natural order of wrestling is that styles clash, wither it by age, experience, gimmick ect. its good that both Tna & Wwe have vets & new youth. no one wants to watch a bunch of new guys they don't know & have no emotional investment in, or a bunch of old guys that are falling from grace for that matter. the healthy blend for any company is to mix them up. the whole wwe vs tna argument is as stupid as the wwf vs wcw argument was. its all about opinion. we all have different opinions, so how about we all shut the fuck up, stop bitching about what we hate & instead watch wrestling and talk about what we liked. i hate john cena, but im not going to go online and bitch about him getting pushed or shoved down my throat. before there was an internet wrestling community or spoilers, me & my group of friends would always discuss what we currently liked. now all anyone wants to do is bitch and moan. how about you focus on what you liked, instead of getting all worked up and complain about what you didn't like. wrestling has always had high points and low points no matter what company, no matter what year/era. no matter how much anyone bitches, its not changing. except wrestling for wrestling, don't bash one company and hold the other on a gold platter. we should be thankful wrestling is still around and hasn't faded off into pop culture nonsense. arguing over companies and what their doing wrong instead of right will be the death of pro wrestling. fans of lost don't bitch when things don't go their way. if you don't like it don't watch it, it's entertainment, so please stop bitching about it. check please

the wrestling shade
02-02-2011, 03:44 AM
dude! you must understand that what wwe's doing is completely deffrent from TNA because TNA is parcticly living on old stars i mean i dont know if you watched TNA or not but if you do you will see that except fortune all the TNA main eventers are EX WWE stars and it would have been nice if they are young and still have the desire in them but the sad thing is they are old and they only comes to TNA to big paychecks and not to do their job well!!! that is why i hate TNA because its realy begging old WWE stars to come so they can have raitings but on the other hand TNA doesnt know that when they act in this way they would give the feeling for the wrestler"hai they are begging me to come so why should i even care to give my 100% effort, they would keep me any way even if i dont give it my all in every match" and if you can see that what is happening at this time in TNA. WWE on the other hand knows that if they would bring old wrestlers it would be for backstage stuff more than its on the air and that is why they gave kevin nash a legend contract which include more backstage stuff and training young stars and not to go and give zero effort every week the same goes for booker T (personaly i think booker T is still got it and unlike TNA he will be forced to give his best and if not 50% every week when he wrestlers) the bottom line is that TNA is all about old and ex WWE stars at the moment who realy comes to TNA not to make it better but to have big paychecks each and every week without doing anything and the only ones who realy wants to work are angle and anderson and the pope and a few others WWE on the other are doing a great job developing new stars and we see it each and every week and i dont want to give examples because i think most of us knows what wwe doing right at this time (they are realy preparing themselfs for the next 20 years to come

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 03:57 AM

I'm don't insult TNA because they aren't more like the WWE. Hell, they were trying to be like the WWE a few weeks ago, by not pushing the younger, unused and smaller talent, and instead pushing Matt Morgan(which isn't that bad, but hes boring to watch in the ring), Abyss, and keeping Jeff in the main event, when he was supposed to be jailed several months ago.

At TNA, they indeed can show their full potential, but I believe that many talents are still being held back, e.g. Desmonde Wolf. We saw this guy for a few months, and then suddenly he vanishes.
Also, even though the rating isn't PG, and wrestlers are allowed to go all out with the swearing, some aren't up to the standard that they should have been years ago. AJ has had many years to improve his mic skills(hes one of the TNA originals), and hasn't done much since then. Hes improving, yes, but not to the level that he should be at, for the face of the company(and the 2010 wrestler of the year).

By the way, TNA is also scripted, and both companies will allow their top stars, who are also great promo cutters, to say what they want on the mic, as long as its relevant, and sounds good.

WrestlingsN1Fan
02-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Kurt Angle is TNA's forefront of their roster. He has all the talent and an impressive resume. RVD is a wrestler that is good to place in matches to make things fresh. Let's face it. He had the TNA title and they had him get rid of it. It was probably in his contract that he would become TNA world champ. I like RVD but championship material? A passive champ. Lets compare Jeff Hardy to Alberto Del Rio. Both are the same age except Jeff has more American exposure. Alberto Del Rio is a fresh new face. If Jeff didn't have all his legal issues he would still be in WWE. TNA is considered a "retirement" home for WWE wrestlers because WWE's road schedule is crazy. They're willing to work for less because they don't have to travel much and they love doing what they do. In all honesty if TNA had the revenue to spend on talent they would be in competition with WWE. They would be able to offer contracts for big money and lure WWE talent away. TNA doesn't need MEM to pull ratings. They just need hype. The only issue TNA has is management. They have to be willing to sacrifice in order to build.

WWE "Has Beens" Roster.

Big Show
Kane
Undertaker
Goldust (Injured)
Jerry Lawler
Mark Henry
Triple H
William Regal
Nash
Booker T
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
Rey Mysterio
Edge
Ron "The Truth" Killings

Those are the guys who have been around since the 90s and are still on the active roster. This is only including wrestling talents. Not management and so on. Those are the guys everyone considers "has beens" or washed up... Now lets look at the TNA roster which someone said they're are too many to name.

TNA "Has Beens" Roster

Tommy Dreamer
RVD
Scott Steiner
Kurt Angle
Orlando Jordan
Mick Foley
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Brother Devon
Bully Ray
Ric Flair

I'll throw Hogan and Bischoff in here although they are not technically part of the Roster. The edge still goes to WWE. Let's take a look and compare WWE to TNA...

TNA World Champ: Ken Anderson (35 years old)
WWE: Edge (38 Years old)

The Miz is a few more years younger than Jeff Hardy. If memory serves me correctly Kane was just heavyweight champion? He's too old and washed up to have that championship! (sarcasm) Oh wait he's paid his dues getting people over... If i remember correctly Hogan/Flair have paid their dues way more than Kane ever will. I don't see flair and hogan with the championship around their waists. WWE builds wrestlemania around undertaker every year. Kurt Angle has great matches with the younger talent and loses to them.

I am just pointing out that both companies are similar and the argument is stupid. TNA will always lose the argument why? Because WWE is huge and has Brand Recognition. There are fans that love TNA and fans that love WWE. They will trash talk the rosters until hell freezes over. If Hogan and Flair heads to WWE to showcase wrestlemania in a fatal four way match with sting in the mix and undertaker, and Vince McMahon as the special guest referee all the WWE fans would say Hulk/Flair is the man

Trips88
02-02-2011, 04:09 AM
holy fuck, does the iwc bitch. am i the only one who watches both products with enjoyment? look, wrestling needs to have a handful of vets mixed with new stars. you cant have just "old guys" and "new guys". the natural order of wrestling is that styles clash, wither it by age, experience, gimmick ect. its good that both Tna & Wwe have vets & new youth. no one wants to watch a bunch of new guys they don't know & have no emotional investment in, or a bunch of old guys that are falling from grace for that matter. the healthy blend for any company is to mix them up. the whole wwe vs tna argument is as stupid as the wwf vs wcw argument was. its all about opinion. we all have different opinions, so how about we all shut the fuck up, stop bitching about what we hate & instead watch wrestling and talk about what we liked. i hate john cena, but im not going to go online and bitch about him getting pushed or shoved down my throat. before there was an internet wrestling community or spoilers, me & my group of friends would always discuss what we currently liked. now all anyone wants to do is bitch and moan. how about you focus on what you liked, instead of getting all worked up and complain about what you didn't like. wrestling has always had high points and low points no matter what company, no matter what year/era. no matter how much anyone bitches, its not changing. except wrestling for wrestling, don't bash one company and hold the other on a gold platter. we should be thankful wrestling is still around and hasn't faded off into pop culture nonsense. arguing over companies and what their doing wrong instead of right will be the death of pro wrestling. fans of lost don't bitch when things don't go their way. if you don't like it don't watch it, it's entertainment, so please stop bitching about it. check please

Ummm first of all people are allowed to like one show over the other. Proof that more like WWE is in the fact that 77 people including yourself are looking at WWE forums and only 9 are looking at TNA. Furthermore you must be joking about brand loyalty being stupid right? Idk how old you are but I'm right at that age where I remember just how pivotal it is to the growth of the industry. See I look at WWE vs TNA now and I'm reminded A LOT of this little thing called the Monday Night Wars. Funny thing is its just like the old days. Theres the WWE and then theres the competition with Hogan, Bishoff, Flair, and Jerett. If you remember it was fans making that constant comparison that took the whole industry to new heights. So please don't bitch about my God given right to say this is who I am and this is what I like. That is all.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Kurt Angle is TNA's forefront of their roster. He has all the talent and an impressive resume. RVD is a wrestler that is good to place in matches to make things fresh. Let's face it. He had the TNA title and they had him get rid of it. It was probably in his contract that he would become TNA world champ. I like RVD but championship material? A passive champ. Lets compare Jeff Hardy to Alberto Del Rio. Both are the same age except Jeff has more American exposure. Alberto Del Rio is a fresh new face. If Jeff didn't have all his legal issues he would still be in WWE. TNA is considered a "retirement" home for WWE wrestlers because WWE's road schedule is crazy. They're willing to work for less because they don't have to travel much and they love doing what they do. In all honesty if TNA had the revenue to spend on talent they would be in competition with WWE. They would be able to offer contracts for big money and lure WWE talent away. TNA doesn't need MEM to pull ratings. They just need hype. The only issue TNA has is management. They have to be willing to sacrifice in order to build.

WWE "Has Beens" Roster.

Big Show
Kane
Undertaker
Goldust (Injured)
Jerry Lawler
Mark Henry
Triple H
William Regal
Nash
Booker T
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
Rey Mysterio
Edge
Ron "The Truth" Killings

Those are the guys who have been around since the 90s and are still on the active roster. This is only including wrestling talents. Not management and so on. Those are the guys everyone considers "has beens" or washed up... Now lets look at the TNA roster which someone said they're are too many to name.

TNA "Has Beens" Roster

Tommy Dreamer
RVD
Scott Steiner
Kurt Angle
Orlando Jordan
Mick Foley
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Brother Devon
Bully Ray
Ric Flair

I'll throw Hogan and Bischoff in here although they are not technically part of the Roster. The edge still goes to WWE. Let's take a look and compare WWE to TNA...

The Miz is a few more years younger than Jeff Hardy. If memory serves me correctly Kane was just heavyweight champion? He's too old and washed up to have that championship! (sarcasm) Oh wait he's paid his dues getting people over... If i remember correctly Hogan/Flair have paid their dues way more than Kane ever will. I don't see flair and hogan with the championship around their waists. WWE builds wrestlemania around undertaker every year. Kurt Angle has great matches with the younger talent and loses to them.

I am just pointing out that both companies are similar and the argument is stupid. TNA will always lose the argument why? Because WWE is huge and has Brand Recognition. There are fans that love TNA and fans that love WWE. They will trash talk the rosters until hell freezes over. If Hogan and Flair heads to WWE to showcase wrestlemania in a fatal four way match with sting in the mix and undertaker, and Vince McMahon as the special guest referee all the WWE fans would say Hulk/Flair is the man

I agree alot with what you said expect for the rosters and the end part. First of all I love Kurt Angle (no homo), he is one of the best and I would love to see him back in WWE. HHH is by no means a has been and with the exception of maybe one more good run, I think he's doing a great job of bowing out gracefully. Second of all if Flair and Hogan come back to WWE I would stop watching and that's saying something, but heres why. Of all the people in the world that need to quit while their ahead it's Hogan. Yea he's not out there every week but still. As for Flair I HATE that guy. WWE gave him the most spectacular send off I've ever seen. He got to do it right after wrestling HBK at Mania and then got a huge celebration on Raw the next night. How does he repay the favor? He jumps to TNA. The man is garbage!

THEKEVINBRAND
02-02-2011, 04:25 AM

WWE "Has Beens" Roster.

Big Show
Kane
Undertaker
Goldust (Injured)
Jerry Lawler
Mark Henry
Triple H
William Regal
Nash
Booker T
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
Rey Mysterio
Edge
Ron "The Truth" Killings

TNA "Has Beens" Roster

Tommy Dreamer
RVD
Scott Steiner
Kurt Angle
Orlando Jordan
Mick Foley
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Brother Devon
Bully Ray
Ric Flair

you do have a very valid point there...

WrestlingsN1Fan
02-02-2011, 04:31 AM
LOL thats Naitch for you. Dirtiest player in the game. Yeah Hogan needs to retire from being a Wrestler. Which he doesnt wrestle much. I was sarcastically naming the rosters "has been" rosters. Due to the fact thats what people consider most of them. None of them are really has beens besides Hogan/Flair/Jerry Lawler. Once you reach the 50 mark its time to stop wrestling.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 04:39 AM
LOL thats Naitch for you. Dirtiest player in the game. Yeah Hogan needs to retire from being a Wrestler. Which he doesnt wrestle much. I was sarcastically naming the rosters "has been" rosters. Due to the fact thats what people consider most of them. None of them are really has beens besides Hogan/Flair/Jerry Lawler. Once you reach the 50 mark its time to stop wrestling.

See now that we can agree on lol

THEKEVINBRAND
02-02-2011, 04:40 AM
I wrote this "rant" to get it off my chest Sunday night/Monday morning and I've been trying to blog this, but they're not fast in accepting it, so I find it would be faster to post it here:

What the heck is wrong with some fans these days?

As we all know, the 24th edition of the Royal Rumble is in the books and like any other wrestling fan I was curious and watched the pay-per-view. But as I was watching the PPV, I had my laptop going through many wrestling forums (such as this one), and I find that some fans are just freking hyprocrites! Before you start bashing the hell out of me since most forums just have that same reputation of someone being tough on a computer, let's break down why I think some IWC fans are hypocrites.

Tonight we witnessed two returns in the WWE and as 99.99% of you know they were Booker T and Diesel (Kevin Nash). As much as I like both Nash and Booker as performers, this is what I found very odd: in 2004, Nash leaves WWE and signs a contract with TNA Wrestling where he remained as a semi-active wrestler until October of 2010. He was criticized for many things mainly the same subject was that his knees were gonna give out any given second and that he's burying every TNA Original that's on the roster. Many anti-TNA fans said that he's cancer to wrestling and needs to be put in a retirement home with his pals Sean Waltman and Scott Hall. As much as this is true, it leads me to tonight when he returns to World Wrestling Entertainment for the first time in six and a half years (and as Diesel for the first time in 15 years). Every single wrestling fan that buried the guy while he was in TNA greeted him with huge welcome back chants from the crowd and I didn't see any bitching from anyone in the forums. But if they went back to TNA tomorrow night, then all the wash up comments would come in again.

Here's the thing, it doesn't matter if Nash or Booker or any wrestler for that matter end up, they are there to entertain the fans. It seems that whenever a former WWE wrestler leaves the company they automatically become dead to the WWE fans, but when they return, they forget the past and greet them with open arms.

But like I said, I'm not calling every wrestling fan a hypocrite, but I find it extremely annoying that any wrestler that graces the doors or the ring of one Vince McMahon, IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

I'm stating an opinion and I'm just sayin'

6maximum6carnage6
02-02-2011, 04:46 AM
Ummm first of all people are allowed to like one show over the other. Proof that more like WWE is in the fact that 77 people including yourself are looking at WWE forums and only 9 are looking at TNA. Furthermore you must be joking about brand loyalty being stupid right? Idk how old you are but I'm right at that age where I remember just how pivotal it is to the growth of the industry. See I look at WWE vs TNA now and I'm reminded A LOT of this little thing called the Monday Night Wars. Funny thing is its just like the old days. Theres the WWE and then theres the competition with Hogan, Bishoff, Flair, and Jerett. If you remember it was fans making that constant comparison that took the whole industry to new heights. So please don't bitch about my God given right to say this is who I am and this is what I like. That is all.

ummm, im bitching??? wow boy you must be higher than i am. i never said it wasn't ok to like one show more, damn. brand loyalty? i dont remember saying anything about that. how old i am, hahhahhahahahhaha. your arguing just for the sake of arguing. "its my god given right"... to what? to bitch? heres a new right, the right to remain silent. you are completly missing the point of my post. you are so fucking stupid if your trying to talk shit on me because i said the wwe vs tna argument is as stupid as wwf vs wcw . but you already proved me right, you just like to piss and moan, why else would you react the way you did over somthing that had absolutly nothing to do with anything your talking about, read before you reply. its funny whenever a pot tries to call this kettle black. *facepalm

Trips88
02-02-2011, 05:07 AM
ummm, im bitching??? wow boy you must be higher than i am. i never said it wasn't ok to like one show more, damn. brand loyalty? i dont remember saying anything about that. how old i am, hahhahhahahahhaha. your arguing just for the sake of arguing. "its my god given right"... to what? to bitch? heres a new right, the right to remain silent. you are completly missing the point of my post. you are so fucking stupid if your trying to talk shit on me because i said the wwe vs tna argument is as stupid as wwf vs wcw . but you already proved me right, you just like to piss and moan, why else would you react the way you did over somthing that had absolutly nothing to do with anything your talking about, read before you reply. its funny whenever a pot tries to call this kettle black. *facepalm

ummm just because I re worded it don't mean I didn't echo exactly what you said and you are bitchin. Your bitchin about other people "bitchin" about what show is better. Quick lesson for ya btw- When a fan likes a particular show more than another show its called braaand looooyalty, you reeeeetard. I know you said that the TNA/WWE argument is just as stupid as the WWE/WCW argument. My point is that your an idiot for thinking that its stupid because people arguing about which show is better is a cornerstone of the whole industry! People choosing sides, like I said, is what propelled the Monday Night Wars and made wrestling what it is today. Like it or not the "bitching" that the fans do is a huge part of wrestling as a whole. It's not stupid and your stupid for thinking it is. O and another thing WTF is faceplam are you 12? Next time just say I'm rubber your glue. Just like people your age are supposed to talk. O and for the record smoking and getting high is stupid, and furthermore not allowed in the military. Because were better than people like you. Idk how to sum this up for you so, assuming you know anything about wrestling at all, let alone where you left your bong. I'm gonna assume you know who The Rock is and I'll sing off like this...KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

6maximum6carnage6
02-02-2011, 05:34 AM
ummm just because I re worded it don't mean I didn't echo exactly what you said and you are bitchin. Your bitchin about other people "bitchin" about what show is better. Quick lesson for ya btw- When a fan likes a particular show more than another show its called braaand looooyalty, you reeeeetard. I know you said that the TNA/WWE argument is just as stupid as the WWE/WCW argument. My point is that your an idiot for thinking that its stupid because people arguing about which show is better is a cornerstone of the whole industry! People choosing sides, like I said, is what propelled the Monday Night Wars and made wrestling what it is today. Like it or not the "bitching" that the fans do is a huge part of wrestling as a whole. It's not stupid and your stupid for thinking it is. O and another thing WTF is faceplam are you 12? Next time just say I'm rubber your glue. Just like people your age are supposed to talk. O and for the record smoking and getting high is stupid, and furthermore not allowed in the military. Because were better than people like you. Idk how to sum this up for you so, assuming you know anything about wrestling at all, let alone where you left your bong. I'm gonna assume you know who The Rock is and I'll sing off like this...KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

wow, still bitching. your in the military, thats good. acting like your better, thats laughable. in my original post the point i was trying to make is why not have both. but someone with your tiny intellect obviously missed that. yes people taking sides on the monday night wars is what helped make wrestling what it is today. but the monday night wars are over. raw is on monday, impact on thursday, you don't really have to be loyal now do ya? listen shit stain, brand loyalty is people like you taking sides when there is no point. we don't have to take sides. wrestling is wrestling, not a brand war. just because your in the military doesn't mean you have to declare war on me pacha. your sad to call me 12, but then revert to juvenile insults yourself. keep bitching cause it still wont change anything. oh yea, i know exactly where my bong is, under my flag where i have the freedom to smoke with it. how someone can be this asinine is beyond me. but hey, im just a laid back pot head, what do i know right? acting tough over the internet doesn't make you cool. your just another keyboard warrior compensating for something. i had no problem with you, then you made personal attacks on me over opinion. you stated your opinion and i stated mine. neither are wrong, you just went into attack. im gonna assume you know who your mom is so i'll sing off like this....YOUR THE LOAD YOUR MOM SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 06:04 AM
wow, still bitching. your in the military, thats good. acting like your better, thats laughable. in my original post the point i was trying to make is why not have both. but someone with your tiny intellect obviously missed that. yes people taking sides on the monday night wars is what helped make wrestling what it is today. but the monday night wars are over. raw is on monday, impact on thursday, you don't really have to be loyal now do ya? listen shit stain, brand loyalty is people like you taking sides when there is no point. we don't have to take sides. wrestling is wrestling, not a brand war. just because your in the military doesn't mean you have to declare war on me pacha. your sad to call me 12, but then revert to juvenile insults yourself. keep bitching cause it still wont change anything. oh yea, i know exactly where my bong is, under my flag where i have the freedom to smoke with it. how someone can be this asinine is beyond me. but hey, im just a laid back pot head, what do i know right? acting tough over the internet doesn't make you cool. your just another keyboard warrior compensating for something. i had no problem with you, then you made personal attacks on me over opinion. you stated your opinion and i stated mine. neither are wrong, you just went into attack. im gonna assume you know who your mom is so i'll sing off like this....YOUR THE LOAD YOUR MOM SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED.

Listen here ya punk bitch I have no need to compensate for anything and I am not a keyboard whatever the hell you just said I was only half paying attention. You have the right to smoke your bong? Where? California, with a licence maybe. Yea the Monday night wars are over but this is a whole new rivalry and once again you are stupid for thinking that people "bitching" about it is wrong. You are right, people can like both but many don't and that's their right to. That don't make them bitchy. O and you actually attack family? Really? You should be one to talk about swallowing, does that bong remind ya of what your daddy used to give every night after mommy went to bed, probably cracked out on something or other. My guess is Vicodin and paint thinner, but thats just my opinion. have a nice life burning out all your brain cells and drifting off into the worthlessness that will someday envelop TNA as well.

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 06:19 AM
Guys please take it easy. No need to resort to foul language.

I wrote this "rant" to get it off my chest Sunday night/Monday morning and I've been trying to blog this, but they're not fast in accepting it, so I find it would be faster to post it here:

What the heck is wrong with some fans these days?

As we all know, the 24th edition of the Royal Rumble is in the books and like any other wrestling fan I was curious and watched the pay-per-view. But as I was watching the PPV, I had my laptop going through many wrestling forums (such as this one), and I find that some fans are just freking hyprocrites! Before you start bashing the hell out of me since most forums just have that same reputation of someone being tough on a computer, let's break down why I think some IWC fans are hypocrites.

Tonight we witnessed two returns in the WWE and as 99.99% of you know they were Booker T and Diesel (Kevin Nash). As much as I like both Nash and Booker as performers, this is what I found very odd: in 2004, Nash leaves WWE and signs a contract with TNA Wrestling where he remained as a semi-active wrestler until October of 2010. He was criticized for many things mainly the same subject was that his knees were gonna give out any given second and that he's burying every TNA Original that's on the roster. Many anti-TNA fans said that he's cancer to wrestling and needs to be put in a retirement home with his pals Sean Waltman and Scott Hall. As much as this is true, it leads me to tonight when he returns to World Wrestling Entertainment for the first time in six and a half years (and as Diesel for the first time in 15 years). Every single wrestling fan that buried the guy while he was in TNA greeted him with huge welcome back chants from the crowd and I didn't see any bitching from anyone in the forums. But if they went back to TNA tomorrow night, then all the wash up comments would come in again.

Here's the thing, it doesn't matter if Nash or Booker or any wrestler for that matter end up, they are there to entertain the fans. It seems that whenever a former WWE wrestler leaves the company they automatically become dead to the WWE fans, but when they return, they forget the past and greet them with open arms.

But like I said, I'm not calling every wrestling fan a hypocrite, but I find it extremely annoying that any wrestler that graces the doors or the ring of one Vince McMahon, IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD.

I'm stating an opinion and I'm just sayin'

This is an awesome blog, and should have been accepted into the blog section.
*The thing is, there are people who would still bash Kevin Nash for returning to WWE. If he wrestles full time, most of us will be angry, and say that he shouldn't be wrestling(which is true, he should have hung up the boots a long time ago).

*Kevin Nash can actually draw in WWE, unlike TNA, so he still has use to WWE. Remember the pops he got? Thats a sign that people still remember him, and he could get the older fans who stopped watching, watching again. He has also stated that he was unhappy in TNA, and his return to WWE at the RR was the best night of his wrestling career. I believe that Nash will benefit by being in WWE, rather than TNA. WWE can help him, and he can help WWE.

6maximum6carnage6
02-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Listen here ya punk bitch I have no need to compensate for anything and I am not a keyboard whatever the hell you just said I was only half paying attention. You have the right to smoke your bong? Where? California, with a licence maybe. Yea the Monday night wars are over but this is a whole new rivalry and once again you are stupid for thinking that people "bitching" about it is wrong. You are right, people can like both but many don't and that's their right to. That don't make them bitchy. O and you actually attack family? Really? You should be one to talk about swallowing, does that bong remind ya of what your daddy used to give every night after mommy went to bed, probably cracked out on something or other. My guess is Vicodin and paint thinner, but thats just my opinion. have a nice life burning out all your brain cells and drifting off into the worthlessness that will someday envelop TNA as well.

ahahahaahaha, i see i struck a nerv. nice come back though, id tell you to wipe it off your lip but it's all in your belly fagot. yes it is there right to take sides, i never said it wasn't. i said why not focus on what you do like & not bitch about the shit you dont like. "I was only half paying attention. You have the right to smoke your bong? Where? California, with a licence maybe." ahahahha guess you never heard of canada. and if your only half paying attention, then you really have no business commenting you half-wit. like i said before read before you reply dipshit. you are still arguing for the sake of arguing. how original of you, calling me a drug addict & a fag. never heard a keyboard warrior use those before *sarcasm. btw, my father is dead and was active in YOUR military as well. nice to see the military show respect a fallen brother, but hey "that's just your opinion". your opinion means jack shit when you present your case like that. grow up boy. funny thing about people like you, is you have no idea the point i was making but your still arguing. im sorry you Can't Understand Normal Thinking. maybe if you tried some of mother earth's finest you woldn't be such a stuck up arrogant son of a bitch. if you were only half paying attention then you don't even know what im talking about, much less what your talking about. so yeah, i'll keep killing my brain cells. obviously if i've already burned this much and still have twice your intelligence then i should be good for a while.

6maximum6carnage6
02-02-2011, 06:48 AM
Guys please take it easy. No need to resort to foul language.

This is an awesome blog, and should have been accepted into the blog section.
*The thing is, there are people who would still bash Kevin Nash for returning to WWE. If he wrestles full time, most of us will be angry, and say that he shouldn't be wrestling(which is true, he should have hung up the boots a long time ago).

*Kevin Nash can actually draw in WWE, unlike TNA, so he still has use to WWE. Remember the pops he got? Thats a sign that people still remember him, and he could get the older fans who stopped watching, watching again. He has also stated that he was unhappy in TNA, and his return to WWE at the RR was the best night of his wrestling career. I believe that Nash will benefit by being in WWE, rather than TNA. WWE can help him, and he can help WWE.

my thoughts exactly. his time in tna was over, if he is to write his final chapter in wrestling he should do it in wwe. as long as kevin nash isn't wrestling full time like in tna, there shouldn't be a problem

btw nice sig pic.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 06:48 AM
ahahahaahaha, i see i struck a nerv. nice come back though, id tell you to wipe it off your lip but it's all in your belly fagot. yes it is there right to take sides, i never said it wasn't. i said why not focus on what you do like & not bitch about the shit you dont like. "I was only half paying attention. You have the right to smoke your bong? Where? California, with a licence maybe." ahahahha guess you never heard of canada. and if your only half paying attention, then you really have no business commenting you half-wit. like i said before read before you reply dipshit. you are still arguing for the sake of arguing. how original of you, calling me a drug addict & a fag. never heard a keyboard warrior use those before *sarcasm. btw, my father is dead and was active in YOUR military as well. nice to see the military show respect a fallen brother, but hey "that's just your opinion". your opinion means jack shit when you present your case like that. grow up boy. funny thing about people like you, is you have no idea the point i was making but your still arguing. im sorry you Can't Understand Normal Thinking. maybe if you tried some of mother earth's finest you woldn't be such a stuck up arrogant son of a bitch. if you were only half paying attention then you don't even know what im talking about, much less what your talking about. so yeah, i'll keep killing my brain cells. obviously if i've already burned this much and still have twice your intelligence then i should be good for a while.

I ment that I'm only half paying attention now, not when you first posted. I got your point, MY point was that its disrespectful to say people are bitching when they aren't. They are discussing. Kinda like how were discussing each others familys and stuff. Speaking of family your right the military can be viewed in most cases as a brotherhood, but your dad's kinda like that distant cousin. We stopped talkin to him after we found out he was beatin his wife and screwing his kid, we didn't show up to his funeral, and quite frankly don't care about his family cuz they do drugs and diddle each other. O and for the record I used to smoke pot on occasion but then I got smart cuz yes while its true that it wont kill ya or turn ya into a psycho, it still over time turns you into a worthless human being who is most likely poor and uneducated. Now given with pot heads just like with wrestling there are acceptions, but you my friend strike me as being the former. I'll tell ya what though. Something we can both agree on. This conversation is stupid, its no longer about the wrestling and its filling up an open forum with two people talking about basically nothing. So I'm gonna go ahead and let you have this one. You seem content to think your way and i mine. We'll leave it at that.

6maximum6carnage6
02-02-2011, 07:24 AM
I ment that I'm only half paying attention now, not when you first posted. I got your point, MY point was that its disrespectful to say people are bitching when they aren't. They are discussing. Kinda like how were discussing each others familys and stuff. Speaking of family your right the military can be viewed in most cases as a brotherhood, but your dad's kinda like that distant cousin. We stopped talkin to him after we found out he was beatin his wife and screwing his kid, we didn't show up to his funeral, and quite frankly don't care about his family cuz they do drugs and diddle each other. O and for the record I used to smoke pot on occasion but then I got smart cuz yes while its true that it wont kill ya or turn ya into a psycho, it still over time turns you into a worthless human being who is most likely poor and uneducated. Now given with pot heads just like with wrestling there are acceptions, but you my friend strike me as being the former. I'll tell ya what though. Something we can both agree on. This conversation is stupid, its no longer about the wrestling and its filling up an open forum with two people talking about basically nothing. So I'm gonna go ahead and let you have this one. You seem content to think your way and i mine. We'll leave it at that.

i like how you blatantly insult me & my family one last time before you try to be the bigger man. it kinda just made you look bad, but i digress. look man, my whole point was if we are wrestling fans why do we have to choose sides? i wasn't saying if you like one product and not the other than your bitching. that my friend, was directed to the people who focus on the negative & just talk about the things they dont like. the bitchers. you can like one and not the other, but do you have to bash it either. listen, im a pure wrestling fan ok. nwa, awa, wcw, ecw, wwf, tna, roh, njpw, aaa ect.. you name it. i think that its stupid anyone would not watch a wrestling show because of brand loyalty. understand? im completely fine with people choosing sides. its people who focus on the negative in wrestling over the positive that i was directing my post to. no where in any of my posts did i say you HAVE to love both. i just said focus on the things in wrestling that make you happy, if that be wwe, tna or both. if you don't like something don't watch it. im sure you would understand if you re-read my original post. you verbally attacked me, so naturally i retaliated. now your trying to end it, but on a sour note by taking a few final shots. so how about this. its all opinion. your right, im right. like i said before there really is nothing to be arguing about. we are wrestling fans, so lets be fans of wrestling. tbh you seem like an intelligent guy, a bit of a dick, but intelligent. and even though you think im worthless and retarded, you and me are the same thing with different opinions. the difference between you and me...... i make this look good. haha no im kidding, im stoned & trying to lighten the mood. but does that make things a little clearer now

Trips88
02-02-2011, 08:19 AM
i like how you blatantly insult me & my family one last time before you try to be the bigger man. it kinda just made you look bad, but i digress. look man, my whole point was if we are wrestling fans why do we have to choose sides? i wasn't saying if you like one product and not the other than your bitching. that my friend, was directed to the people who focus on the negative & just talk about the things they dont like. the bitchers. you can like one and not the other, but do you have to bash it either. listen, im a pure wrestling fan ok. nwa, awa, wcw, ecw, wwf, tna, roh, njpw, aaa ect.. you name it. i think that its stupid anyone would not watch a wrestling show because of brand loyalty. understand? im completely fine with people choosing sides. its people who focus on the negative in wrestling over the positive that i was directing my post to. no where in any of my posts did i say you HAVE to love both. i just said focus on the things in wrestling that make you happy, if that be wwe, tna or both. if you don't like something don't watch it. im sure you would understand if you re-read my original post. you verbally attacked me, so naturally i retaliated. now your trying to end it, but on a sour note by taking a few final shots. so how about this. its all opinion. your right, im right. like i said before there really is nothing to be arguing about. we are wrestling fans, so lets be fans of wrestling. tbh you seem like an intelligent guy, a bit of a dick, but intelligent. and even though you think im worthless and retarded, you and me are the same thing with different opinions. the difference between you and me...... i make this look good. haha no im kidding, im stoned & trying to lighten the mood. but does that make things a little clearer now

Yea man it does a little. In all honesty I probably drink as much as you smoke and I just get retarded about stupid stuff. Funny thing is I love weed and I back a little grow group back in my home town. I really can't smoke it anymore but hey thems the breaks when your in the service. Speaking of which, I thank you on your pops behalf for his service. That was a big low blow and I, being a mommas boy, took it way to far. The momma joke was actually pretty funny lol. Long story short is I re-read ya shit and I get it a little better now, I still think it could have been a little nicer and a little less on the callin people bitches. Even though I actually agreed with your whole thesis I argued based on a few swears and my short attention span.....and booze, but I digress lol.
You are 100% right about us both being fans of wrestling as a whole. I still watch TNA too, only cuz? But hey for real though, I got nothin more to say here, I got heated, you got heated and its over now. You keep doin you playboy and I'll see you on another post :)