PDA

View Full Version : 2.21.11: ITS NOT STING!!!!! Fixed the Vickie virus! ^-^

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

cy1911
01-31-2011, 10:05 PM
who do you think it is? someone new? or maybe sting or christian???

HHHBK
01-31-2011, 10:06 PM
tht looked so much like a sting teaser.

RomanFlare
01-31-2011, 10:06 PM
who do you think it is? someone new? or maybe sting or christian???

First I thought it was the movie teaser, but thats a monday, so its probably Sting. It just SCREAMED Sting to me. Or that new guy from Mexico.

WWTNA Mark
01-31-2011, 10:09 PM
Its not Sting. We would've known about it if he signed with WWE. Can't be. Probably a build up to Undertaker returning or Mistico from Mexico that everyone is talking about.

Bodom
Im going with either Awesome Kong or Undertaker.

Lance Storm
tht looked so much like a sting teaser.

If Sting is Jonah Hex maybe. It's not Mistico. I'm thinking Tyler Black is getting called up from FCW.

Bodom
01-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Its not Sting. We would've known about it if he signed with WWE. Can't be. Probably a build up to Undertaker returning or Misticle from Mexico that everyone is talking about.

For such a dark vignette, I can't imagine it'd be Mistico.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 10:17 PM
Is that the date for Elimination Chamber?

RomanFlare
01-31-2011, 10:18 PM

Night after.

Bodom
01-31-2011, 10:18 PM

The day after.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Undertaker returning on Raw? Not likely, but possible. I don't see them building Kong up like this - I think she'll do a run in or something. Christian - what's he putting The Brood back together? Too ominous. So, not Bourne either. Jericho - most likely. Sting - a possiblity but not much. Could be Black if they are intending to push him to the moon

RomanFlare
01-31-2011, 10:27 PM
Undertaker returning on Raw? Not likely, but possible. I don't see them building Kong up like this - I think she'll do a run in or something. Christian - what's he putting The Brood back together? Too ominous. So, not Bourne either. Jericho - most likely. Sting - a possiblity but not much. Could be Black if they are intending to push him to the moon

Jericho? Honestly, I can see that. Its different from Jericho's first two returns, so it could be. I would LOVE that. Except, I think he has a book signing that day.

HHHBK
01-31-2011, 10:27 PM

Yea if this is Black. wwe must be taking him pretty seriously.

Lance Storm
01-31-2011, 10:34 PM
Yea if this is Black. wwe must be taking him pretty seriously.

Black was the first thing that came to my mind.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 10:39 PM
If it was Sting the promo would be in a froze over hell

RomanFlare
01-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Could.... could this be a HHH promo? I mean, who lives in a shack in the middle of nowhere and doesn't bury people in the rain?

Robstar
01-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Could.... could this be a HHH promo? I mean, who lives in a shack in the middle of nowhere and doesn't bury people in the rain?

Good point. Could easily be Haitch. Returning from the wastelands of course. If you want to call Billionaireville a wasteland, haha. It's probably filmed on a shack on their property

Hesterica
01-31-2011, 11:03 PM
Whoever it is, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 11:05 PM
From what I read, it looks like Sting's trenchcoat but that could be a swerve. But hey, since Nash and Booker signed, I'd just about believe it.....maybe

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-31-2011, 11:14 PM
I'll mark the fuck out if it is Sting. :D But it might be a return for Taker.

daniel bryan mark
01-31-2011, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Lance Storm

Black was the first thing that came to my mind.

That is exactly what i thought, after the Undertaker. Not sure why, but Black immediately came to mind. It was a very intriguing promo, to say the least.

homer75751
01-31-2011, 11:20 PM
Just saying..it would be a big kick in the ass to TNA if it was sting..with Nash and Booker back... a WWE MEM?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
Whoa whoa whoa. I watched RAW how did I miss all this 2.21 business? I supposed I did start half an hour late so I could fast forward past all the crap.

Anyone got a vid?

Stinger187
Maybe just maybe it's sting and we don't know about him making a deal yet!

HHHBK
01-31-2011, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWzkeVUnfM

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-31-2011, 11:24 PM
Eeeeeeentresting.

HHHBK
01-31-2011, 11:25 PM
if you watch the video from starrcade 97 i think its kinda the same feel

daniel bryan mark
01-31-2011, 11:25 PM
Maybe just maybe it's sting and we don't know about him making a deal yet!

It would be pretty hard to keep that a secret. Booker T and Kevin Nash being at the Rumble was all over the internet. How could Sting, the best to have never stepped in a WWE ring, sign and have it kept under wraps.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-31-2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I was thinking all the people saying Sting must be out of their mind, but now I understand. I'm still going to put my money on Black though. If they really had Sting you'd think they'd have had him come out last night, especially after the Nash and Booker returns had been spoiled.

Rogo
01-31-2011, 11:27 PM
ITS STING!!!! Promo of Sting from 1997 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=my9QDwj8Qgs and compare this to now http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IEWzkeVUnfM , its the debut of the ICON STING!!! Sting vs Taker at WM27

This is without a doubt Sting, make the comparisons, look at the lighting and how everything is set up, and I read that Sting is booked in Cali on the 21st and Raw is being held in Fresno Cali on the 21st. All the signs and signals are pointing to Sting.

For many who are saying its Taker or somebody else, go on youtube and check a Taker promo out, it features death, judgement day, the grave, death valley, anything solidifying his gimmick of the deadman, the demon of death valley.

If you watch the Starcade 1997 promo you can without a doubt see the similarities to this promo from lightning, the boots, the rain, the walking of sting on the banner, JUST EVERYTHING SCREAMS STING. I am going on my life and my word that this is sting and if not i will forever keep my mouth shut. Plus if you guys have checked out NoDQ, wrestlingsource and of course this site, they have stated that Sting hasnt been written into TNA writing at all, even for the next few weeks to months. This has to be because Sting has FINALLY signed with WWE.

I just cant see this promo being for Taker, its not taker like its not him at all. This is the ICON, This is STING.

HHHBK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my9QDwj8Qgs

IPOOPINTHEBATH
It would be pretty hard to keep that a secret. Booker T and Kevin Nash being at the Rumble was all over the internet. How could Sting, the best to have never stepped in a WWE ring, sign and have it kept under wraps.

Through Nash. Honestly, I think it could be done. I doubt it, but I don't think it's impossible.

cy1911
01-31-2011, 11:31 PM
i believe 99 percent that its sting but the way wwe is.... it could be a promo for kevin thorne for all we know haha but really sting in wwe would be amazing

HHHBK
01-31-2011, 11:34 PM
all this hype for the stinger could really set some up for disappointment , i think if it is tyler black, this sting stuff could over shadow his debut.

daniel bryan mark
01-31-2011, 11:36 PM
Through Nash. Honestly, I think it could be done. I doubt it, but I don't think it's impossible.

I don't think it is impossible either. Nobody knew Daniel Bryan was coming back at Summerslam. It's possible, but i doubt it.

cy1911
01-31-2011, 11:37 PM
agreed cause look at all the other dark characters that never made it sorry for spelling but kevin thorne/mortacai kizanry some development guy papi sanchez was his name i think. soo it could be someone new or even just a badass version of christian or hhh.

Rogo
01-31-2011, 11:42 PM
Also Sting is billed from California as I just said and Raw is in Cali, its there, right in front of you guys and dont know how you can think its somebody new or even Taker or HHH or anybody else, the signs scream sting, look at both videos and see for yourself.

Plus apparently I read on the video on youtube that somebody stated on the 2.21.11 video that as the 2.21.11 burns out, at :41 i think that you can actually read STING in the smoke

cy1911
01-31-2011, 11:46 PM
also at .41 seconds of vid when numbers turn into smoke it says sting.... 2.21.11 raw is in cali where sting is from....

RST
01-31-2011, 11:48 PM
It's the Boogeyman ... and he's coming to get ya ...

But in all seriousness, it has to be something big ... they played the promo twice on RAW, which means they didn't want anybody to miss it ... which makes me think that it won't be something cheap, and it probably won't be a debut that many non-IWC people have heard of ...

Even though we haven't heard any news saying it's happening, Sting makes the most sense ... they say he is scheduled to maybe return to TNA, but until we actually see him on TNA television, anything can happen ...

cy1911
01-31-2011, 11:48 PM
sorry rogo just was writing it when ya posted

Rogo
01-31-2011, 11:49 PM
With all the people commenting taker on the video or HHH or anything else or trying to be trolls. My head legit is about to explode from the sheer facts in front of us all that SCREAMS STING HAHA. I havent been this excited since Jericho's code promo, but please lord almighty in the heavens look at both promos, side by side, and you WILL see that it is Sting

RomanFlare
01-31-2011, 11:53 PM
Can someone post a screenshot of the smoke spelling Sting? Cause I can't get it to do that in the video posted in this thread.

RagnarokNRoll
01-31-2011, 11:54 PM
I think it's too soon for Mistico. It's probably Taker or Triple H. I will mark out if it's Tyler Black with a really dark gimmick.

HHHBK
i've tried on a few vids to see it, it looks kinda like it, but then again its probably just in my head,

RST
Can someone post a screenshot of the smoke spelling Sting? Cause I can't get it to do that in the video posted in this thread.

My DVR is full 1080p, and I replayed it in slow motion ... didn't see a thing

daniel bryan mark
01-31-2011, 11:59 PM
Wow. I don't know if it's Sting, Undertaker, Tyler Black, or someone else, but I know we are all gonna watch on 2.21.11.

Scottland
01-31-2011, 11:59 PM
When I first saw this whole 2.21.11, my first thought was this is a Sting promo. WWE has been wanting Sting to come WWE for a longtime but the scheduling issues were always the problem...just maybe, Vince has decided to let Sting come in on a smaller working schedule. Also people can't forget Sting is close friends with Kevin Nash and Booker T as well as Triple H & HBK (it's well known). The chances of Sting coming to WWE is not technically a long shot but more of a open to discussion shot. Something else people shouldn't forget is this is the road to Wrestlemania season & WWE isn't affraid to pull punches in particularlly WWE has had internal worries about this years Wrestlemania because of the lack of star quality. Bringing in Sting would sure as hell had star quality.

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Stings official website has that thunder and shit on it, like in the video.

WoodenBulldozer
02-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Its gonna suck when this comes crashing down if/when sting returns to tna. Like finding out that Santa isnt real.

RomanFlare
I hope its no one we're expecting, honestly. Its about time the 'E pulls another one on the internet spoilers.

Rogo
When I first saw this whole 2.21.11, my first thought was this is a Sting promo. WWE has been wanting Sting to come WWE for a longtime but the scheduling issues were always the problem...just maybe, Vince has decided to let Sting come in on a smaller working schedule. Also people can't forget Sting is close friends with Kevin Nash and Booker T as well as Triple H & HBK (it's well known). The chances of Sting coming to WWE is not technically a long shot but more of a open to discussion shot. Something else people shouldn't forget is this is the road to Wrestlemania season & WWE isn't affraid to pull punches in particularlly WWE has had internal worries about this years Wrestlemania because of the lack of star quality. Bringing in Sting would sure as hell had star quality.

EXACTLY, YOU READ MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Guys this is the road to wrestlemania, WRESTLEMANIA, the biggest spectacle in sports entertainment and this is STING, THE ICON of wrestling. There is NO WAY IN HELL Vince would approve a promo like this to be released right before wrestlemania for an IWC wrestler, for Undertaker or even HHH (Hell this doesnt even have triple h written on it *ala king of kings, the game, not the crow*), Vince would only approve something like this and get the IWC reeling if it was somebody EXTREMELY important, especially only 2 months from Wrestlemania and then only 1 month from 2.21.11, it cant be for Tyler Black because hell what did Bryan Danielson and Kaval get from WWE, NO WAY IN HELL any promo like this.

As i have stated, Jericho got 1 month, a whole month of buildup with the Break the Code promo, and now with 3 weeks after Elimination Chamber, ON THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA, WWE will be pulling out all of the stops, and this, the 1st of the next 3 weeks of Sting promos is it. This is Vince's money maker, his baby, Wrestlemania and if he wants to make this big since Brock didnt get involved or anything, the NEXT BIG THING IS STING.

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 12:07 AM
He is still listed as a member of the TNA Roster, but so was Nash until Sunday afternoon.

Starscreamer
02-01-2011, 12:18 AM
I say it's taker...and they will probably put him on double duty for the shows so they can hype up his match for the streak this year.

RagnarokNRoll
02-01-2011, 12:21 AM
The more and more I see the promo and think about it, the more I think it might be Sting. As much as I would love for it to be Tyler "Seth Rollins" Black. They wouldn't debut him so close to Wrestlemania. Sting did say he would never work for WWE but then again money talks, LOUDLY

Trips88
02-01-2011, 12:24 AM
I gotta say man if there wasn't so much evidence, I wouldn't believe it either. The similarities in the videos, the thunder on Stings page being so similar, the fact that he's scheduled to be close by on the very same day. It all just makes to much sense. Plus as has been said, they won't push a huge promo like this so close to Mania for a new guy. It's not anything remotely like HHH, Christian is way better as a face and the writers know it, and Taker would have had tombstones and and stuff like that. I'm not saying hold your breath, but with all the facts presented it seems like that smart moneys on Sting. On a related note if WWE is taking talent now (FINALLY!) can we please get Angle back?! Were just now getting more mat technicians and Angle is as good as it gets on the mat.

GrimReefer
02-01-2011, 12:25 AM
http://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g420/GrimReefer801/stingwm27.jpg

sXeKid
02-01-2011, 12:25 AM
Trying not to get my hopes up but OMG I'm sooooo freakin excited hahaha :D

Starscreamer
02-01-2011, 12:26 AM
that sir...was some quick bad ass photoshop! my compliments!

Trips88
02-01-2011, 12:29 AM
O and another thing. It's already been confirmed that HHH is now second in command behind the scenes and he and Sting are friends so MAYBE it's possible that HHH has been able to convince him that he will be taken care of as a member of the WWE roster. I know it's a long shot but everything just fits!

Trips88
02-01-2011, 12:30 AM

Best Pic EVER!

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 12:31 AM
IMO, Rogo seems to have the most evidence that the man in the video is Sting, and that he will return upon the given date. I'd like to add some of my input, to prove that it can't be who some of you think it is. It can't be the following:

Chris Jericho-since when does Chris Jericho wear a coat? The suits, yeah, but he wouldn't wear a coat. Also, his return vignettes have some code, or something futuristic in them..but this one was just dark and creepy..so it can't be Chris Jericho.

The Undertaker- This is the most likely candidate to return, if not Sting's WWE debut, because of the dark promo, and the coat. But it can't be Taker, because it wouldn't make sense. Last year at Bragging Rights, The Undertaker was buried alive by Nexus and Kane, so why would they air a return video of him walking around, and going into a shack? Shouldn't the video have been his hand emerging from the grave?(which signifies that Taker "is still alive") Well it wasn't, so it can't be Taker.

I found it hard to believe that people were saying that Sting could be joining WWE, since he hasn't been booked to appear at any TNA events, but this promo has changed my mind.

I want to see this happen, even if it is hard to get a big buildup, at this point:
http://wrestlinformativo.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/wrestlemania-27-sting-vs-undertaker.jpg?w=600

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 12:35 AM
IMO, Rogo seems to have the most evidence that the man in the video is Sting, and that he will return upon the given date. I'd like to add some of my input, to prove that it can't be who some of you think it is. It can't be the following:

Chris Jericho-since when does Chris Jericho wear a coat? The suits, yeah, but he wouldn't wear a coat. Also, his return vignettes have some code, or something futuristic in them..but this one was just dark and creepy..so it can't be Chris Jericho.

The Undertaker- This is the most likely candidate to return, if not Sting's WWE debut, because of the dark promo, and the coat. But it can't be Taker, because it wouldn't make sense. Last year at Bragging Rights, The Undertaker was buried alive by Nexus and Kane, so why would they air a return video of him walking around, and going into a shack? Shouldn't the video have been his hand emerging from the grave?(which signifies that Taker "is still alive") Well it wasn't, so it can't be Taker.

I found it hard to believe that people were saying that Sting could be joining WWE, since he hasn't been booked to appear at any TNA events, but this promo has changed my mind.

I want to see this happen, even if it is hard to get a big buildup, at this point:
http://wrestlinformativo.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/wrestlemania-27-sting-vs-undertaker.jpg?w=600

Just seeing Sting near the Wrestlemania logo gives me chills!

Trips88
02-01-2011, 12:36 AM
Quick someone tell me what's takers streak at? It's 18 right?

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 12:40 AM

im pretty sure

Trips88
02-01-2011, 12:48 AM
im pretty sure

Ok that's what I thought, cuz I just read somewhere else that Sting has talked about sigining with WWE to be Takers final opponent in a retirment match at Mania, but I've herd for years now that the streak will end with 20 becuase it's a nice round number then Taker will retire. I guess they could cut it down to 19 if Takers body can't hold out for another year but still. This whole idea has got everybody talkin!

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 12:48 AM

Like that picture says: 18-0. Yeah hes at 18-0.

Trips88
02-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Like that picture says: 18-0. Yeah hes at 18-0.

Fair enough. Can't rally see the 18-0 unless ya look for it though lol. Its a great pic though man.

ToWhomItConcerns.
02-01-2011, 12:56 AM
not sure why i'm replying to this (i've found that after the first 2 or 3 pages alot of people don't bother reading what you have to say)

anyways i'm not even gonna bother guessing who it is but i do know its got my kinda excited to see who it is. i watched like the last 45 minutes of RAW (the most i've watched since last fall) and i was trying to figure out if its Taker or Sting. 1 thing is for sure though i don't think i'll be on any dirtsheets cause i wanna be surprised about it.

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Fair enough. Can't rally see the 18-0 unless ya look for it though lol. Its a great pic though man.

Yeah it is. I thought of making it my sig..but its far too big for that :(

If Sting is Taker's opponent this year at Mania, I'll be happy with that as Taker's(and possibly Stings) final match. Barrett vs Taker at Mania is still a joke to me.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 01:03 AM
2 months to build this (hopefully) DREAM match......You think that is enough?

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 01:06 AM

I think as long as taker gets back in time it will be, just imagine the mind games Sting and Taker could play on each other..

ihearvoices
02-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Im Going With Sting Just off the Fact WWe is putting out A WCw nitro Dvd Soon which is Hosted by DDP And Then WWe just got Nash and Booker T So it would make sense for another former WCW wrestler "Sting" Would be involved in this. Plus Sting And Taker match will have more then enough hype just off their names they dont need months and months of build up like other Wrestlers do. It would be a Good Final Match For both Wrestlers To end their Careers on a great note even though Sting would lose.

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 01:09 AM
not sure why i'm replying to this (i've found that after the first 2 or 3 pages alot of people don't bother reading what you have to say)

anyways i'm not even gonna bother guessing who it is but i do know its got my kinda excited to see who it is. i watched like the last 45 minutes of RAW (the most i've watched since last fall) and i was trying to figure out if its Taker or Sting. 1 thing is for sure though i don't think i'll be on any dirtsheets cause i wanna be surprised about it.

I find it hard to stay off the dirtsheets :P Its pretty obvious if you look closely at the video though. I think it even says "Sting" in smoke, after the fiery text goes out.

Its the WWE, so it can happen. Big matches will barely any buildup have happened at WM before. Remember Sheamus vs Triple H? Sheamus challenged Trips 6 days before WM, so I'm sure that they would have enough time to build a Sting-Taker feud.

There will be more than a month before Mania, so that will be enough time to work with. But the thing I'm afraid of..is that the crowd will not know who Sting is, and will not enjoy his matches. I hope there are still fans there that know this great man.

ihearvoices
Also I would like to See how the storyline Would play out With their Still being unfurnished Business With Undertaker and the NExus/Corre Unless Vince Decides to Drop it and go Straight into Sting Since The old nexus Did break into Two different Groups

IPEEINTHESHOWER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY

Trips88
02-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Yeah it is. I thought of making it my sig..but its far too big for that :(

If Sting is Taker's opponent this year at Mania, I'll be happy with that as Taker's(and possibly Stings) final match. Barrett vs Taker at Mania is still a joke to me.

Agreed! Then again if they can put a new guy in the title match they can put a new guy in the Taker match....unfourtinanty!

Trips88
02-01-2011, 01:13 AM

Man two min. is enough to sell this match. Just look around at all the buzz the speculation alone has caused. If it were confirmed, especially confirmed to be the last match in the streak, people would pay a grand to hang from the rafters!

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Man two min. is enough to sell this match. Just look around at all the buzz the speculation alone has caused. If it were confirmed, especially confirmed to be the last match in the streak, people would pay a grand to hang from the rafters!

Imagine Sting coming down from the roof! Will his entrance be like that?! This stuff gives me chills.

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 01:20 AM
People are starting to mess with wikipedia "Tyler Black is set to make his official television debut on February 21, 2011."

Rogo
02-01-2011, 01:21 AM
I have been marking out all night and my fiance has been really confused about why I have been but this is something that everyone has been dreaming about for decades. Just seeing Sting in the rafters or even signs of bats and crows and lightning for the next 3 weeks would just send chills down my spine.

Imaging seeing Raw next week and some superstars just sees a random baseball bat lying around after another 2.21.11 promo, I would legit shit bricks and lose it ahhaah

I posted this on the front page of WWE Airs Teaser
The real question is WHY would taker be hanging around an abandoned house when he was BURIED ALIVE By Wade Barrett and Kane at Bragging Rights?! That honestly doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever, if taker was returning wouldnt he come out of the grave? Be featured about somehow being unearthed and coming back from the dead, not creeping around an old abandoned house? That makes no sense to me and Sting is a loner, in the Starrcade 1997 promo he is watching from the shadows, STING IS COMING OUT OF THE SHADOWS IN THIS PROMO, the rain, the trench coat, the boots, the walking, the lightning, the music, the sounds, the atmosphere all scream STING! Im just putting 2 and 2 together with everything in front of us.1.) Sting is FROM CALIFORNIA, Raw on 2/21/11 is IN CALIFORNIA. 2.) Right after the Elimination Chamber right to Wrestlemania 3.) THIS IS WRESTLEMANIA. 4.) Booker T and Nash surprised us and screwed over TNA, they could have convinced Sting to come aboard. 5.) No newcomer would get a promo like this, SEE Jericho's Break the Code. Its all here people, just need to see the facts and put it together.
Delete

Trips88
02-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Imagine Sting coming down from the roof! Will his entrance be like that?! This stuff gives me chills.

I could only hope that he does! I know that after the whole Owen Heart (RIP) thing the wrestling business as a whole kinda cut out all the use of zip lines, but what if they had something like a faster moving verson of the lift that HBK came down from two years ago a Mania. Even that would be bad ass!

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 01:26 AM
I could only hope that he does! I know that after the whole Owen Heart (RIP) thing the wrestling business as a whole kinda cut out all the use of zip lines, but what if they had something like a faster moving verson of the lift that HBK came down from two years ago a Mania. Even that would be bad ass!

That indeed would be a sight to see! I want him to do it on Raw/Smackdown first, and maybe a couple of times too, because if he does it at Mania, then it will seem that he copied HBK's entrance at that WM before.

Trips88
02-01-2011, 01:27 AM
People are starting to mess with wikipedia "Tyler Black is set to make his official television debut on February 21, 2011."

Gay! I know they don't bring out Black like that. Aside from the overwhelming awesomeness (yea I said it lol) of the Sting concept, it would be foolins to bring him out now!

Trips88
02-01-2011, 01:29 AM
That indeed would be a sight to see! I want him to do it on Raw/Smackdown first, and maybe a couple of times too, because if he does it at Mania, then it will seem that he copied HBK's entrance at that WM before.

Good point man. They need to do something with him dropping in. Heck they muct be more open to the idea than they were a few years ago cuz they just had Punk on top of the tron like two weeks ago. Fingers crossed!

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2011, 01:33 AM
I will mark out like hell if it's Sting, but let's be realistic, I think it's Undertaker coming back in time to build up a Wrestlemania storyline. I know the promo was for Raw, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the promo again on Smackdown. Also, Taker appears on both shows in the run up to Mania, as his opponent could be anyone from either show. And there are more and more cross-over brand stuff happening at the moment in WWE.

My second choice would be Tyler Black. I can see him being built as this sort of dark character.

On a side note, this promo could have been used for Tyler Reks before he returned, as it shows a man living out in the wild in a shack!!

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Gay! I know they don't bring out Black like that. Aside from the overwhelming awesomeness (yea I said it lol) of the Sting concept, it would be foolins to bring him out now!

Someone also wrote something on Sting's wikipedia page, and it was VERY disrespectful!! Something along the lines of this:

"Sting called Vinnie Mac begging for a job, and Vinnie Mac said 'only if you sit on my face and let one rip' and STINGA said yes and this resulted in a job"

This seemed to me to be the work of a very bitter immature TNA fan (with bad grammar). And yes, he did call Vince McMahon 'Vinnie Mac' on wikipedia, and he did say 'STINGA'!! I took the liberty of deleting this myself immediately from the page.

Rogo
02-01-2011, 01:39 AM
I just read on the video at :21 seconds in that you can see Stings face in the wood as he passes by it, i think i kinda saw it

Roy
02-01-2011, 01:41 AM
Okay. Let's assume it's Sting. So we get Sting promos for another month on Raw.
And then when Undertaker returns, we get Undertaker promos on Smackdown?
Wtf? :/ This is the build up? Really? Like, really?

Robstar
02-01-2011, 01:45 AM
There'll be a lot of word eating if Sting shows up in TNA before then! I think it would be hard to keep the signing a secret but nowhere near impossible. It would be their biggest signing EVER, since all Sting has said about not going to WWE so in the light of the magnitude of it, if true, hell I'd expect Vince to lock people in a basement to keep this one.

And didn't anyone else get the feeling that Booker and Nash RR appearances were leaked seemingly so quickly and easily? They're distracting the baby with their keys again!

Robstar
02-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Okay. Let's assume it's Sting. So we get Sting promos for another month on Raw.
And then when Undertaker returns, we get Undertaker promos on Smackdown?
Wtf? :/ This is the build up? Really? Like, really?

WWE is too smart to smash an angle so important together to have Sting/'Taker at WM 27. Wait another year, limited schedules? Then you have your mega match

Trips88
02-01-2011, 01:48 AM
Someone also wrote something on Sting's wikipedia page, and it was VERY disrespectful!! Something along the lines of this:

"Sting called Vinnie Mac begging for a job, and Vinnie Mac said 'only if you sit on my face and let one rip' and STINGA said yes and this resulted in a job"

This seemed to me to be the work of a very bitter immature TNA fan (with bad grammar). And yes, he did call Vince McMahon 'Vinnie Mac' on wikipedia, and he did say 'STINGA'!! I took the liberty of deleting this myself immediately from the page.

Good job man! I gotta believe that some people are just not ok with the idea of sting being in WWE, but like I've said in a previous post, its just such a huge coincidence!

Rogo
02-01-2011, 01:48 AM
This is sting and taker we are talking about here, though i want some buildup and storyline to the match (if it does happen) THIS IS STNG AND TAKER, there names alone could build up the match in less then a few seconds, look what it has done already with photoshop photos, trending twitter, getting us rambling on probably 10+ pages of forum posts.

WWE has us in the palm of their hands, Vince has us at the edge of our seats, and if he delivers, stocks will rise and people will be EXTREMELY happy and excited

Trips88
02-01-2011, 01:53 AM
WWE is too smart to smash an angle so important together to have Sting/'Taker at WM 27. Wait another year, limited schedules? Then you have your mega match

I think I understand what your saying and I had a similar idea. What if it is sting and they dont have Sting/Taker until WM 28. Then the rumors that Sting whats his last to be with Taker and that Taker wants to end it with 20 even would conicide with each other. Liek I said before, there is probably some truth to the rumor that vets are coming to/coming back to WWE so that they can be in the HOF. Sting is extremly worthy of a HOF bid and I can't see why he wouldn't want to be a part of the HOF.

Trips88
02-01-2011, 01:55 AM
This is sting and taker we are talking about here, though i want some buildup and storyline to the match (if it does happen) THIS IS STNG AND TAKER, there names alone could build up the match in less then a few seconds, look what it has done already with photoshop photos, trending twitter, getting us rambling on probably 10+ pages of forum posts.

WWE has us in the palm of their hands, Vince has us at the edge of our seats, and if he delivers, stocks will rise and people will be EXTREMELY happy and excited

It really would be one of the biggest matches of the decade. I say ONE of because you can never sully the work of Taker/HBK.

Androo
02-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Jesus fuckin christ our lord and saviour! does Rogo work for the WWE sent in here work us over, tryin to get us to think its sting!?!? does anybody else read Rogos posts as if hes insanley buzzing on drugs, screaming like 100mph?!?! hahaha. ur markin like mad just now man, thts cool!

emmmmmmmm could maybe be sting, could be taker, could b someone else. im struggliin to accept the sting idea tho. how they gna be able to keep this under wraps for 3 weeks? as soon as he tells tna hes not resigning with them, surely we'll kno, if not, tna will know wots goin on and spoil it all anyway, no?

the boots looked like kinda pointy cowboy boots to me, and its in some western shack thing....a new cowboy western character..?? "Howdy, well uh my names Seth Rollins, from south Mississippi"(southern accent)! the cornfed meathead skip sheffield??

maybe they want us to think its sting like mad, but i genuinely think its most likely undertaker. they could say that hes just escaped from the depths of hell and since escaping from the depths of hell hes resided in some rundown suicidal, genocidal, homicidal, unhospitable, uninhabited village?? good setting. who the fuck knows!!!???

Robstar
02-01-2011, 02:18 AM
I do love the way some people are suggesting that old promos are somehow a mark to judge this by. They can't make something completely different for Undertaker? Just replay those old ones again? Same goes with Sting, although there is some sense there.
But just because it is nothing like 'Taker's old promos, isn't reason enough to rule it out based solely on that.

Hesterica
02-01-2011, 02:53 AM

WWE is usually good at covering up big news. Remember HBK's Hall of Fame announcement?

Maybe Nash and Booker is also to blow smoke and cover up the signing of Sting.

I agree with most that the possibilities are: Undertaker, Sting and Tyler Black (in no particular order).

sXeKid
02-01-2011, 02:56 AM
When a man's heart is full of deceit,it burns up...dies and a dark shadow falls over his soul.

From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse.

A wrong that must be righted.

We look to the skies for a vindicator,

Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him.

The battle between good and evil has begun.

Against an army of shadows comes a Dark Warrior.

The purveyor of good, with a voice of silence, and a mission of justice.
THIS IS STING

BloodStone612
02-01-2011, 04:03 AM
I am really excited about this. I haven't even seen the video yet. I have to wait until Wednesday, when Raw comes on AFN. I can't watch it here at work, but maybe I will try to view it on Youtube when I get off of work and am able to use my personal computer.

I can see the build up now. The awesome mind games. I can see someone like Barrett in the ring when suddenly the lights go out. When they come back on Undertaker is in the ring behind Barrett. The lights go back off. When they come back on, Barrett is still there, with Undertaker standing behind him, but Sting with a bat in his trenchcoat standing behind Undertaker.

Holy crow. I can just imagine the chills. How awesome would that be?

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 04:13 AM
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8577/picture1ns.png (http://img545.imageshack.us/i/picture1ns.png/)

It looks as if the date, nearer the date will merge and read HHH to me! hope it's sting thou!

The more I watch it now... the more I think it's the Undertaker!

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Tyler Black now apparently goes under the name of Sam Robins. He wrestled a dark match in December, and was under that name, and hasn't wrestled a match since, so theres the possibility that WWE changed Black's gimmick to the dark and mysterious figure we saw in the video.

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 05:16 AM
Tyler Black now apparently goes under the name of Sam Robins. He wrestled a dark match in December, and was under that name, and hasn't wrestled a match since, so theres the possibility that WWE changed Black's gimmick to the dark and mysterious figure we saw in the video.

Lol can't see it... who's this mysterious dark figure, it's Sam Robbins lol doesn't sound right plus would they have such a big promo for someone that isn't that well known?

It all points to a sting return, thou he was said to be at the Impact tapings but that's not confirmed, I think it's Taker! He hasn't been seen since being buried alive, and maybe he has been hiding out (thou we know he is injured) in that hut in the promo!? Plus the walk looks like Taker!

Robstar
02-01-2011, 05:33 AM
Theory #1: If it is 'Taker, then it would make sense to appear on Raw after EC PPV, to maximise any lead up to a Wrestlemania match. Then continue every week on every show with vignettes and appearances to lead up to that match.

At this point you know what I would LOVE to see? Undertaker vs Nexus & The Corre in a Gauntlet Match. 'Taker would be stretched pretty thin(stamina-wise) but Punk can easily postpone whatever he's doing to focus on Undertaker - and if you know Punk, like I know Punk - you know that this man could easily pick up whatever he's dropping and sell it to us again. As if we had never known the difference. He's that good.

Theory #2: It's Sting. So, are we expecting him to have a match at the next PPV and if so with whom? It won't be 'Taker and if it is I swear I will stop watching wrestling forever. (which I really won't) But fuck man, come on! If they HAD Sting? And didn't do this right? .......

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 05:47 AM
Theory #2: It's Sting. So, are we expecting him to have a match at the next PPV and if so with whom? It won't be 'Taker and if it is I swear I will stop watching wrestling forever. (which I really won't) But fuck man, come on! If they HAD Sting? And didn't do this right?

This person won't appear until after the elimination chamber so won't have a match at a PPV until Mania!?

and if it is Sting he probs will just come and play mind games and stay out the ring for the present moment!

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 05:59 AM
This person won't appear until after the elimination chamber so won't have a match at a PPV until Mania!?

and if it is Sting he probs will just come and play mind games and stay out the ring for the present moment!

I'm sure Sting will have a wrestling role, because they wouldn't have the awesome buildup just for Sting to join WWE, and get inducted into the HOF.

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Yeah probs just Wrestlemania... I'd rather watch stings mind games over him struggling in the ring

Lowki
02-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Wasn't there a rumour that WWE were doing an undertaker origins film set in the 1880s back in the old west? In my opinion it's hyping a movie trailer (just like Kane and May 19th). The film was announced in november 2009 so it's probably finished if it was made (taker has had A LOT of time to film for it if that's the case).
From 2009; According to PWInsider the odds are pretty good that Taker will be gettin' a feature film to call his own. A Western origin story that takes place in the 1800s.
It was posted by PWI then many film and game sites like IMDB, Dreadcentral, screenrant, UGO, Gamespot for example all have info about it. So for them to report it, there must be an ounce of truth behind it.
It was even posted here:
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Major_Undertaker-WWE_Project_Planned_Hogan_Dr.php

Releasing an Undertaker film during wrestlemania season seems highly likely tbh.

CodenameRKO
02-01-2011, 07:51 AM
This may be a long shot here, but it could be Dustin Rhodes (Goldust) going under his Seven gimmick from WCW.

the_captain
02-01-2011, 08:31 AM
This may be a long shot here, but it could be Dustin Rhodes (Goldust) going under his Seven gimmick from WCW.

2+2+1+1+1 = 7

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Good shout, but really this much hype for goldust?!

Azazel
02-01-2011, 08:36 AM
I really want this to be the Stinger.

could be The Undertaker as well, but the 21.2.11 is on a monday night RAW so that might not be the case..

*keeps his fingers crossed for the Stinger*

captainmoonlight
02-01-2011, 08:57 AM
checkout stings wiki page.

People were saying on here this morning the boots dont look right, but on his wiki page he's wearing pointy boots.

It's sting, no doubt about it.

totally excited about this i may cry

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 09:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlEJ1YcPITk

watch this one
its'a a masterpiece

Roy
02-01-2011, 09:11 AM

watch this one
its'a a masterpiece

Motherfitch! This one clearly shows STING!
If that's the correct video :s

Bammer
02-01-2011, 09:18 AM
i think its to obvious to be sting

but i'd love it if it was

Bodom
02-01-2011, 09:19 AM
I just hope this isn't another Hade Vansen :(

captainmoonlight
02-01-2011, 09:19 AM
im gonna speed the music up tonight and see if its his original music.

Lowki
02-01-2011, 09:21 AM
I just want you to all remember me if it turns out to be the undertaker film! :P I'm hoping it's sting but not very optimistic.

Taxi Driver
02-01-2011, 09:21 AM
I hope it's Gillberg :D

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2011, 09:26 AM

watch this one
its'a a masterpiece

I know what this is, this is a ploy!!

But we, we already knew that!!..... ;)

A masterpiece indeed though!!

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 09:35 AM
I haven't actually seen raw yet as I'm in the UK, has that film been tampered with as it's different to the 1st one posted!

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2011, 09:39 AM
I haven't actually seen raw yet as I'm in the UK, has that film been tampered with as it's different to the 1st one posted!

Please see my last post.
If you want to see the one and only promo that was shown on Raw, go to the WWE website, you can watch the promo on it's own there.
Hell, I'll just give you a direct link here: http://vids.wwe.com/index.php/video/Raw-22111/772613706001/

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Please see my last post.
If you want to see the one and only promo that was shown on Raw, go to the WWE website, you can watch the promo on it's own there.
Hell, I'll just give you a direct link here: http://vids.wwe.com/index.php/video/Raw-22111/772613706001/

Cheers! Thought I was seeing things!

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Motherfitch! This one clearly shows STING!
If that's the correct video :s

i have no idea either :/

brodius
02-01-2011, 10:02 AM
As much as I love Sting I have another answer. This guy wore a trench coat and cowboy boots.

http://www.collectr.com/wr/images/wpwarrioru.jpg

kwai_chang
02-01-2011, 10:08 AM
I've been going crazy all afternoon thinking about this and I agree it does seem a he'll of alot like the sting promos of wcw I remember watching them when they were first made it could also be taker or the undertaker movie they all seem plausible but a thought I've had over the years is what happens when taker and sting retire and there is no more icon or phenom they need someone to fill that void a new dark character that has special abilities that they can build on to be the next icon/phenom and it very well could be Tyler black with some new dark persona but I am hoping it's sting but well see btw if you zoom in on the wzr photo behind the last 1 it almost looks like stings face ... Almost
Whoever it is I know I won't be missing that raw

kwai_chang
02-01-2011, 10:22 AM

Btw if it does turn out to be sting wwe should use this poster and pay this man a load of cash

Lance Storm
02-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I know I was the first to say Tyler Black...but my fingers are crossed for the epic return of....
http://cdn1.ioffer.com/img/item/846/748/31/o_MP0107.jpg

Z-MAN!!!!

AceOfSpades
02-01-2011, 10:43 AM

Or they could have a short build up...which will have them facing off at this year's WrestleMania, and Undertaker wins...and then, like you said, have a mega build up...on SD which would lead to a 2012 WrestleMania Rematch with the limited schedules...similarly with how they did with Shawn.

Rogo
02-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Jesus fuckin christ our lord and saviour! does Rogo work for the WWE sent in here work us over, tryin to get us to think its sting!?!? does anybody else read Rogos posts as if hes insanley buzzing on drugs, screaming like 100mph?!?! hahaha. ur markin like mad just now man, thts cool!

Haha I appreciate that bro and yeah I was marking out like mad last night and losing it, plus I was on 4 cups of coffee already, 4 cups of METH coffee http://www.methcoffee.com/ which is a super caffeinated coffee blend that each cup is equivalent to 2 1/2 cups so I pretty much was losing it and my mind was racing like crazy.

I wanted to make a blog or an official Rogo's Review forum post regarding this topic of 2.21.11 and everyone guessing who it is but i just figured whatever and post it up here with the facts and stats and everything that I could think of regarding this topic and everything in front of us.

WHO ITS NOT

Triple H: This promo in NO WAY is Triple H, this has NO Triple H vibe, nothing resembling Triple H or The Game persona. Triple H is the Game, he is the King of Kings and without any doubt his promos would be more drawn to the King of Kings returning against Sheamus, the game is returning. Remember the promos of his return at Summerslam against King Booker, THAT was Triple H, THIS is NOT.

Awesome Kong: As many have stated, this could be Awesome Kong but as we all have seen Kong in TNA, this promo does not resemble Kong either. Kong was about being a beast, a destroyer, a monster in the Knockouts division in TNA, she didnt come out of the shadows, she came out, hit you hard, dominated you and then went to the back. She never lured in the rafters or anything stalking her prey and as this promo shows, its about a loner, it clearly has the features more or less of a man, and Kong's dress/trench coat/outfit does NOT extend as low as this promo. Plus as we have seen Gail Kims promo a few months ago, Vince WOULDN'T waste a promo like this on Awesome Kong especially if she is supposed to debut ASAP and WAS supposed to at the Rumble.

Goldust/Seven: Though many of you keep putting the numbers together to get 7 and this is Dustin Rhodes alter ego, I hate to say it but Goldust is INJURED and rumored to be back by June the earliest. He just came out with a NEW book talking about himself, talking about Goldust and he has been getting great pops and respect for this character once again, why kill the momentum and book that he just put out to bring him back as Seven or even Black Reign. No no no no no, makes no sense.

Tyler Black: I know many of you are HOPING at this and possibly wanting it to be Black but WHY?!!?! WHY would Vince waste a promo like this, one that is getting the entire WWE Universe and IWC reeling to give us Black right now, RIGHT BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA. Yes Black is the love of the IWC and from ROH but look at Daniel Bryan, look at Kaval and even CM Punk , did they get promos like this coming from ROH and the Indies...no, Punk did get promos but for the old WWECW, but NOT before Wrestlemania. Bryan and Kaval, even Husky Harris and Joe Hennig got placed into NXT and didnt have any promos at all. WHAT WOULD MAKE VINCE CHANGE HIS MIND FOR BLACK?! I hate to break it to you but this isnt Black, This is WRESTLEMANIA we are talking about and Vince's money maker, if he wants to get us talking right before the biggest show of the year for a new character, Black wouldnt be one of them especially before WM27.

New Character/Wrestler: Just read above on Tyler Black, Honestly WHY?! Why would Vince waste this on somebody up and coming and new?! He wouldn't approve of this, and as i have stated this is before Wrestlemania right after the Elimination Chamber. Cant be a new character at all.

Who it could be

Taker: Ok ok ok ok as many of you have pointed out and have stated this could be the return of the Undertaker, the Demon of Deathvalley. But when you think about it and look at the facts, think to yourself WHY would this be Taker, look at the atmosphere, the lightning and lighting, the rain, the slow walk of the figure which only pans on the boots and trench coat, the music and sounds, everything doesn't seem to me to be a Taker promo. Taker thrives off of the paranormal, vibes of darkness and death and to freak everyone out, scenes of graves and tombstones and about rising from the grave. Plus if many of you remember, Taker was BURIED ALIVE at Bragging Rights against Kane and with the help of Wade Barrett. Wouldn't Taker have signals on Smackdown to both Barrett and Kane signaling his return and his return to bury them both and make them rest in peace. Not to have promos starting on Raw to show a return for him, plus Taker is a Smackdown guy and will always be a Smackdown guy and on 2/21/11 this is a Raw date and has to be the debut of the one and only ICON.

Sting: Finally this is where I wanted to get to and have been thinking about for soo long and so much about, THIS PROMO IS FOR STING! The entire thing SCREAMS STING. The resemblance of the Starrcade 1997 promo to this one has GREAT SIMILARITIES. The atmosphere, the lightning and lighting, the rain, the slow walk of the figure which only pans on the boots and trench coat, the music and sounds, both promos have the same exact features and its just like Sting's character and a promo that only he would use to be able to promote himself. Yes its only 3 weeks away but HELL THIS IS STING WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, he is a legend Yes but just the name Sting gets people pumping and as other forum posts have stated, the fans are NEVER happy, hell if he debuted last night you all would be screaming but just because its only 3 weeks away you get frustrated that its not enough build up for him. So what, this is Sting, I would have had him debuted last night as a surprise and marked out like a 5 year old and wouldnt have gived a shit and dont even if it is 3 weeks away, I can wait. Sorry for that rant but other facts and things here for you, Raw is in California on 2.21.11 and Sting is billed from California, we are right before Wrestlemania and the HOF, apparently the WCW Themed HOF and with both Nash and Booker T back, they have had to convince Sting to join ship with WWE to get into the HOF. They are trying to verbally bring Sting back to TNA but as we have seen with Nash and his verbal agreement, that sure went well and now look at him, signing a WWE LEGENDS CONTRACT THIS WEEK. Sting has not been written into TNA tapings or any scripts at all for the next few weeks and the whole Main Event Mafia angle has been completely dropped and no mention of them whatsoever after this week. WWE is PG and Sting is a born again Christian just like HBK and fits well with his religion and what he believes in thus giving him more reason to come back. Sting is also apparently friends with HHH so he could try and convince him to come to WWE for the HOF and even feud with Taker. As I have stated before this is WM27 and this is Vince's baby, his brain child, his money maker and he wouldnt waste a promo on somebody of this magnitude if it wasnt just before Wrestlemania, ONLY IF ITS FOR THIS MAN (Or Taker). Compare both videos together from Starrcade 1997 and Raw 2.21.11, If you read the text, Sting WATCHES FROM THE Shadows, in this new promo the man is coming out of the shadows and coming upon an abandoned house, walking through the rain and lightning just as in the Starrcade promo, its all about dark and secrecy, watching over and stalking upon his prey and this is just as if sting was watching over this house, watching over and stalking in the dark and its secret (haha). This HAS to be for the Icon, I literally cant come up with anything else right now as my brain is fried haha but just look at the facts, look at the similarities, look at everything in front of you and take it all in, put two and two together and you will see what I see. This is the Icon, This is STING!

(Many of you will probably freak out about this length and thought put into this and let me put this forward, yes I have a life, yes I have a fiance`, yes I graduated from college and have a job, yes I know this is out of control but I am marking out for the first time since Jericho's Break the Code promo and im excited and you would be too if your in my shoes)

*also as I stated this is only 3 weeks of buildup for this date, Jericho's break the code had about 1 month or more and was featured on both Smackdown and Raw so its more likely we will see this promo on both shows but just think about it guys :)

Bodom
02-01-2011, 10:58 AM
They've always made it fairly obvious in Return of The Undertaker video's that he'd be coming back. What's the purpose of being secretive if it's Taker?

Automatic
02-01-2011, 11:08 AM
I think we'll just have to see another vignette ( if they made another), or else we'll keep guessing for the next 3 weeks, but I'm sure, that everybody is going to tune in 2 21 11 :p

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Who's saying he is staying in a wrestling sense he might just arrive on that date to confirm his HOF induction!

But wouldn't surprise me if it all leads to sting and as the camera pans up it turns out to be old vinnie mac all along!

captainmoonlight
02-01-2011, 11:16 AM
This

is

sting

thedominator92
02-01-2011, 11:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my9QDwj8Qgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsS7MoRbNeI

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 11:23 AM
They've always made it fairly obvious in Return of The Undertaker video's that he'd be coming back. What's the purpose of being secretive if it's Taker?

exactly, it would be no surprise
this is a new character we are looking at.
if it was the undertaker then fans knew it wouldnt be a surprise, the wwe would probably release a video or not but if did so they would make it obvious marking out the deadman in it

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Although these are all splendid ideas, after reading 14 pages it's time for an advil and a cup of Joe but this reads minds me of a story I read of the Beatles album 'Abbey Road' where fans where inspecting the album cover and coming up with 'proof' that Paul McCartney was indeed DEAD! BTW, that old rich guy is still alive!

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2011, 11:39 AM
I want to believe that it's Sting, but I just can't. He's said before that he'd never work for Vince, plus the reports everywhere say that he's very likely to re-sign with TNA. Having said that, Sting has been wanting to retire for a few years now, but TNA keep begging him to sign for 'one more year', and that 'one more year' has turned out to be a few more years. Maybe WWE have offered Sting a deal to wrestle at Mania and have a HOF induction this year, and therefore he can retire.
The boots and coat in the promo look a LOT like Sting's old WCW attire rather than Taker's attire. And the promo definitely feels more like an old school WCW Sting promo rather than a Taker promo. Whoever it is, I just hope WWE won't disappoint us.

Pittbull
02-01-2011, 11:44 AM
http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/images/2010/10/The-Crow.jpg

This is from the crow film, and it resembles the lettering at the end!?

brodius
02-01-2011, 11:55 AM
As much as I hate the man and his stupid jokes that the teenagers tell. How about a Chuck Norris return he wore a Trench coat and cowboy boots when he was Takers special enforcer at Survivor Series 94.

RomanFlare
02-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Its... ahem...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

</dream>

Not that it has nothing to do with ANYTHING about his gimmick, nor can he really keep shit a secret, but meh.

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 12:21 PM
I really hope it's not Taker since we all know he is out on injury and due back anyways! I also think the WWE has 'smartened' up when it's comes to the IWC! Maybe Robstar was right in initiating the idea that Booker and Nash were blinders so that we couldn't see the Wizard (Vince) do his magic.

sporty
02-01-2011, 12:53 PM
God ! If it's Sting , I probably..... jizz in my pants!

Bodom
02-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.savemartcenter.com/index.php?option=com_jcalpro&Itemid=26&extmode=view&extid=431

thejman93
02-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm

http://www.savemartcenter.com/index.php?option=com_jcalpro&Itemid=26&extmode=view&extid=431

Well there you have it folks... 15 pages all for naught. Nice find Bods.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Well....now we know!

thejman93
02-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Well....now we know!

Man, I feel kinda sad now... :( Oh well, it was a fun 16 hours of speculation.

Lowki
02-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Aww that sucks >< It just had to be the undertaker... i'm kinda bored of all these video promos for him twice a year now.

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 01:24 PM
i was kinda hoping for black..the promo seems to secretive for a return, but im not wwe creative, so..

thejman93
02-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Aww that sucks >< It just had to be the undertaker... i'm kinda bored of all these video promos for him twice a year now.

Seems like he has a new gimmick tho, that's kinda cool.

Bodom
02-01-2011, 01:28 PM

Yep. He's gone from being "The Demon of Death Valley" to "Creepy Old Guy that lives in a shack"

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 01:28 PM

i sure as hell hope hes got a new gimmick or this will be a waste.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Yep. He's gone from being "The Demon of Death Valley" to "Creepy Old Guy that lives in a shack"

i sure as hell hope hes got a new gimmick or this will be a waste.

http://www.udokier.de/imgs/udokier106.jpg
living in a
http://joblivious.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/shotgun-shack1.jpg?w=425&h=446

thedag
02-01-2011, 01:38 PM
it will be cool if undertaker comes back cuts a promo on his streak and saids he beat everyone. then the lights go out and come back on and sting is there. then light go off sting gone.

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 01:38 PM
haha i can't wait for that..

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 01:44 PM
it will be cool if undertaker comes back cuts a promo on his streak and saids he beat everyone. then the lights go out and come back on and sting is there. then light go off sting gone.

That will probably be very good television. IF such happens....

thedag
02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
there match would suck hardcore cuz there both like crippled but the build up alone would be epic

thejman93
02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
haha i can't hardly wait for that..

Any chance the ads from Fresno are being used to throw us off? no... okay.

Bodom
02-01-2011, 01:50 PM
It's possible that we get both. But it's more likely they blew their mystery angle.

Automatic
02-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Too bad...

Grind_Bastard
02-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Goldust/Seven: Though many of you keep putting the numbers together to get 7 and this is Dustin Rhodes alter ego, I hate to say it but Goldust is INJURED and rumored to be back by June the earliest.

I'm a little sad guy now, because I want Goldust back earlier...

William Munny? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unforgiven#Cast

I really hoped it was Sting, but it seems not...

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 02:01 PM
*pouts* i got this sig for nothing....

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Killjoy! These vids are useless and stupid now!

Rogo
02-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Well i just thought of this now, maybe they spoiled taker returning yes... but if you think about it, WHY would they give taker such a huge promo push for WM when we all know he will be back in time for WM27 due to Dirt Sheets and everything going on with Lesnar, that makes no sense to me.

Taker could come out that night and say he is back for WM27 and talk about Shawn Michaels being inducted into the HOF and just go on a rant of how he retired him and there is nobody left for him to beat or something. The lights go out and the titantron shows the promo once again, then the eerie music, lightning, noises everything goes wild and then up in the rafters is Sting and he comes down, Face to Face staredown with Taker setting up for a WM27 Dream match.

Thats my view right now as it stands for them spoiling a taker return but purposely doing so because they are now trying to cover up and hide a sting debut and set up for this dream match

thejman93
02-01-2011, 02:08 PM
*pouts* i got this sig for nothing....

Where did you get that sig bud?

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Where did you get that sig bud?

sum1 here in the forum...posted it and i saved it..*sniffs*

K-Jammin
02-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Undertaker better of changed his gimmick abit, wouldn't mind a heel turn either tbh cause never thought id say this but he bores the hell outta me now

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 02:11 PM
anyways...something doesnt make sense....
why make a promo like that for the undertaker....if they clearly made a video now featuring him on the 2/21/11??
shouldnt they keep it a secret for a little while longer..?
the 2/21/11 video leaked only yesterday..

thejman93
02-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Well i just thought of this now, maybe they spoiled taker returning yes... but if you think about it, WHY would they give taker such a huge promo push for WM when we all know he will be back in time for WM27 due to Dirt Sheets and everything going on with Lesnar, that makes no sense to me.

Taker could come out that night and say he is back for WM27 and talk about Shawn Michaels being inducted into the HOF and just go on a rant of how he retired him and there is nobody left for him to beat or something. The lights go out and the titantron shows the promo once again, then the eerie music, lightning, noises everything goes wild and then up in the rafters is Sting and he comes down, Face to Face staredown with Taker setting up for a WM27 Dream match.

Thats my view right now as it stands for them spoiling a taker return but purposely doing so because they are now trying to cover up and hide a sting debut and set up for this dream match

Keep hope alive my man! ;)

Automatic
02-01-2011, 02:17 PM

Well, if they did that, the revealing of the return of Taker would be a great decoy to set off the smarks and it would be genius, but it's higly unlikely

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 02:23 PM
sum1 posted this on a news bulletin in the ewn homepage

(For what it's worth, The New York Daily News' wrestling column today reported that Sting has signed a one-year contract with WWE. There has been no confirmation on this news from WWE or any other sources so take it for what it's worth for now.

HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT ! HOLY SHIT !)

i dont know what he said was true or not but i sure do hope it is...*sighs*

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 02:25 PM

(For what it's worth, The New York Daily News' wrestling column today reported that Sting has signed a one-year contract with WWE. There has been no confirmation on this news from WWE or any other sources so take it for what it's worth for now.

No confirmation or sources but this one picked it up....hmmm :rolleyes:

Bodom
02-01-2011, 02:26 PM

I have a hard time believing stuff like that when they don't post links.

Rogo
02-01-2011, 02:27 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

FROM NODQ.COM!!!!!!

http://nodq.com/features/298596897.shtml

Thanks to Anthony for sending in the following: In today's edition of The New York Daily News, "King Jordan," who reports pro wrestling news and results is reporting that Sting has signed a one year deal with WWE. The following photo is a clipping from the paper today:

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5209/imag0083v.jpg

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 02:27 PM
I have a hard time believing stuff like that when they don't post links.

This as well.

2.21.11- IWC hysteria for Sting but yet....

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 02:29 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

FROM NODQ.COM!!!!!!

Thanks to Anthony for sending in the following: In today's edition of The New York Daily News, "King Jordan," who reports pro wrestling news and results is reporting that Sting has signed a one year deal with WWE. The following photo is a clipping from the paper today:

i guess he was right..

K-Jammin
02-01-2011, 02:31 PM
i just wanna know !!!!! :'(

Bodom
02-01-2011, 02:32 PM
NoDQ is less reputable than this place and none of the reliable ones are posting this.

I call bullshit.

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 02:32 PM
if sting does return
plz make him feud with taker...
not wade barrett...

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 02:33 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

FROM NODQ.COM!!!!!!

Looks credible enough though I am not putting hope in anything yet.

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 02:34 PM
NoDQ is less reputable than this place and none of the reliable ones are posting this.

I call bullshit.

More or less....I am with you.

Rogo
02-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Well I mean I went to the link and this was featured in the New York Daily News so I mean it could be true, I knew WWE was trying to cover up something and this news could be true or some good ol' graphic designer/print designer in NYC tricking us all out but im truly hoping for the best here

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 02:38 PM
Well I mean I went to the link and this was featured in the New York Daily News so I mean it could be true, I knew WWE was trying to cover up something and this news could be true or some good ol' graphic designer/print designer in NYC tricking us all out but im truly hoping for the best here

Nothing wrong in hoping!

Just need hardcore evidence....

Lowki
02-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Like the UNI BOMBER! Does this mean the Undertaker will start blowing shit up now?

I kid...but tbh i don't know if they'd make it up...i mean...it's not exactly going to shift papers. And it's only on a little section so there may be a little more truth. We will find out over the next 3 weeks i guess.

I wonder if we are getting an old west style undertaker and possible movie tie in?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/even-more-on-22111-ny-daily-news-reports-sting-to-wwe-122681
They are posting it too now. I'm not believing it until i see it from a more reputable source than NY daily news.

Rogo
02-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I know you guys dont like NODQ but just read this now

http://nodq.com/wwe/298598312.shtml

"Credit: F4WOnline.com

According to Dave Meltzer, TNA sources indicated that Sting has not signed a new deal with the company for 2011 and were under the impression that he was WWE-bound. While nobody knew this for a fact, this was the feeling.

An official WWE video posted by the Save Mart Center hyping up The Undertaker's return for the 2/21 RAW was quickly removed this morning."

So well well well if this is true and Sting hasnt resigned, I think we have history here folks

Automatic
02-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Well, well, well...

Top_Rope_Tom
02-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Iv been thinking it over in my head and have come up with a theory in my head ill give you my thoughts.
Oct 1st Freddie Prinze jr re-signs with WWE as a producer/creative/director
Oct 14th Nash and Sting leave TNA and there contracts expire
Oct 26th Undertaker injured out till Mania
Then things get put in place what if Prinze jr was assigned the Sting/Taker storyline just think he's a director so he can shoot the promo's he's in creative so he can storyline it and produce it also WWE just fired a load of creative but kept him on, why would they keep him on and fire experienced wrestling writers? it wont be Mistico as he's going to FCW, Kong? get a grip she will run in and Taker has been advertised for a return the same night so everyone will think the promo is for him once the gong happens then we will have flashes and the sounds of rain in the darkness and when the lights come up we see Sting perched up on the Tron (CM Punk was up there a few weeks back to see if it was safe) and then to MANIA!

Feel free to knock and destroy my theory but im sticking by it.

Necroyeti
02-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Am I the only person who really doesn't care who or what 2-21-11 is?

Nay_Than
02-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Am I the only person who really doesn't care who or what 2-21-11 is?

Now that i know its probably not sting (being the TNA mark i am) i no longer care.. Although i find it funny how everyones hopes and dreams are now shattered.

Lowki
02-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Guess you haven't been reading this thread nay because now there's rumours of sting signing for WWE so not dashing anyones dreams as of yet ^^

Necroyeti
02-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Although i find it funny how everyones hopes and dreams are now shattered.

shattered dreams
..... COULD IT BE!!!?!?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_cS7yJUaf4
GOTHDUST?

lol naaah
but thats seriously how ridiculous half this speculation has been

Nay_Than
02-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Guess you haven't been reading this thread nay because now there's rumours of sting signing for WWE so not dashing anyones dreams as of yet ^^

But havent most of these rumors come from that shitty NoDQ wrestling news website?

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 03:20 PM
i think the vignette has done its job in making ppl talk.

Automatic
02-01-2011, 03:22 PM
i think the vignette has done its job in making ppl talk.

That is certainly true, just look at this site: a thread with 20 pages

Rogo
02-01-2011, 03:23 PM
Well F4W also posted how Dave Meltzer stated that Sting hasnt resigned with TNA and they are under the assumption that he has signed with WWE, so I mean other sources are picking this up and confirming it as well

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 03:25 PM
all this speculation...the suspense is killing me!!!

HeelTurn
02-01-2011, 03:25 PM
When I saw the log cabin I was hoping it would be Bruce Campbell, but Im gonna say Taker.

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 03:28 PM
that save mart center site also says Main Event Match

"The Champ" John Cena teams up with "The Viper" Randy Orton to take on The Miz and The Leader of Nexus Wade Barrett-Special Guest Referee Michael Cole!

Lowki
02-01-2011, 03:39 PM
But havent most of these rumors come from that shitty NoDQ wrestling news website?

Wrestlezone, lordsofpain, dave meltzer, this website are among the sites reporting it.

Rogo
02-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Meh I got myself and all of my posts on the front page removed and banned, so much for helping spread information to others, get banned in return haha

Lowki
02-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Meh I got myself and all of my posts on the front page removed and banned, so much for helping spread information to others, get banned in return haha
LOL? Do you mean all the posts on the news storys?

Rogo
02-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Yea all the posts on the news storys, every post of mine has been deleted and Im not able to post any new posts or anything, completely deleted and banned me from commenting haha

Lowki
02-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Yeah, "he" is a douche like that. I got my real facebook banned for posting a grammar correction lol. It wasn't even me being pedantic, it was one of those horrible butcherings. I much prefer talking on these forums than on that news feed anyway. Most of the posters seem like complete idiots.

Necroyeti
02-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Umar Sattar and Walter are always good for some comedy though.

HHHBK
02-01-2011, 04:29 PM
what if vince made the vignette so it was open ended, that way if he hasn't obtained sting by that time they can throw taker in

Automatic
02-01-2011, 04:31 PM
what if vince made the vignette so it was open ended, that way if he hasn't obtained sting by that time they can throw taker in

He can still do that, not a big deal.

Rogo
02-01-2011, 05:08 PM
I just thought of what we might be getting at WM27 this year, if Sting does sign and interrupts Undertakers return on the 21st of February, then I feel due to Shawn Michaels being inducted into the HOF then we will have Sting vs the Undertaker with HBK Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee as Sting wants to end the streak and with Shawn trying twice and failing twice he might have the opportunity to screw over Taker this year with Sting facing off with him.

Thats a multi-million dollar idea I feel that WWE is currently running with right now and what we will see

CodenameRKO
02-01-2011, 05:17 PM
I just thought of what we might be getting at WM27 this year, if Sting does sign and interrupts Undertakers return on the 21st of February, then I feel due to Shawn Michaels being inducted into the HOF then we will have Sting vs the Undertaker with HBK Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee as Sting wants to end the streak and with Shawn trying twice and failing twice he might have the opportunity to screw over Taker this year with Sting facing off with him.

Thats a multi-million dollar idea I feel that WWE is currently running with right now and what we will see

That's the best idea, I've heard with Sting-Taker, it would add even more star power with HBK. Much more PPV buys would be possible with your idea.

thejman93
02-01-2011, 05:17 PM

I think there's a big financial difference in WM between Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett and Undertaker vs. Sting. The combination of Beiber for the kiddies and Stinger for every wrestling fan with a pulse will lead to massive buyrates; and in HBK and it'll be friggen insane amounts of money.

Nay_Than
02-01-2011, 05:34 PM
I think there's a big financial difference in WM between Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett and Undertaker vs. Sting. The combination of Beiber for the kiddies and Stinger for every wrestling fan with a pulse will lead to massive buyrates; and in HBK and it'll be friggen insane amounts of money.

As much as i hate to admit it.. and im a huge TNA mark and would hate for sting to join WWE... the more i think about it the more i want sting to go out on top of the world, at Wrestlemania.

If this does turn out to be sting i will only be satisfied IF sting beats taker at wrestlemania.

VKM
02-01-2011, 05:37 PM
This is getting so good that I had to change my avatar. The Undertaker vs "The Icon" Sting. The biggest icons in wrestling's history.

Robstar
02-01-2011, 05:40 PM
I bet the return of the Undertaker ads didn't run until after the Sting speculation began. Could be a VKM curveball kids

VKM
02-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Sting was my first ever favorite wrestler. I knew who Sting was ever since I was 6, he's the reason why I liked WCW. If he goes to WWE, I am going to be extremely happy!

thejman93
02-01-2011, 05:43 PM
I like to refer to stories like this as "zombie stories"; you can shoot it and shoot it but until you blow it's head off it ain't gonna die. On 2.21.11 this story will ethier be decapitated or it will keep coming.

Automatic
02-01-2011, 05:44 PM
If this does turn out to be sting i will only be satisfied IF sting beats taker at wrestlemania.
That is certainly not going to happen.

thejman93
02-01-2011, 05:48 PM
[/b]

Agreed, 'Taker will win but honestly, I really don't care about the outcome in a match between these two. The buildup is what will make this thing special.

TheMadThinker
02-01-2011, 05:48 PM
EWN headlines is reporting:

TNA sources have indicated that Sting did not sign a new contract for 2011, and many in the company have discussed that he may be heading to WWE.

This morning, the New York Daily news reported that Sting had signed a one-year deal with WWE. That is NOT confirmed though.

It appears that sting may actually be signing a short term deal with WWE. If this rumor turns out to be true:

1. Do you think this was the right thing for him to do at this stage in his career?

2. Do you think Sting should be inducted into the WWE hall of fame?

3. What would you like to see sting accomplish in WWE before he retires?

Nay_Than
02-01-2011, 05:50 PM
[/b]

Then alas, i will be dissapointed.

RomanFlare
02-01-2011, 05:50 PM
EWN headlines is reporting:

TNA sources have indicated that Sting did not sign a new contract for 2011, and many in the company have discussed that he may be heading to WWE.

This morning, the New York Daily news reported that Sting had signed a one-year deal with WWE. That is NOT confirmed though.

It appears that sting may actually be signing a short term deal with WWE. If this rumor turns out to be true:

1. Do you think this was the right thing for him to do at this stage in his career?

2. Do you think Sting should be inducted into the WWE hall of fame?

3. What would you like to see sting accomplish in WWE before he retires?

1. If he's getting paid, history will forget his lame bits and just focus on how well his overall career was. This is called "Michael Jordon Syndrome"

2. If its true, yes.

3. Nothing. Sting has nothing to prove in the WWE. All thats left for his career is to wrestle until he's done with it. And hopefully face the Undertaker.

KJ PUNK
02-01-2011, 05:53 PM
1. yes it would be a great thing for him to do. get a HUGE payday to ride his career out and have an awesome DVD (finally!) about his entire career (minus TNA)

2. Yes and if he does come to WWE then he should be inducted this year in Atlanta

3. I would love a feud with Taker, HHH, Punk, and Christian. But if there was anyone that i woulda want him to have one match with, then it would be HBK

Robstar
02-01-2011, 05:53 PM
I think the most telling part is that Sting himself has said nothing

thejman93
02-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Bud, why don't you move this into the main thread about Sting/2.21.11 so we don't have a bunch of different threads on similar topics.

To answer your questions:

1. Yes, a 'Mania match with the Undertaker will make Sting a legend to a whole new generation.

2. Yes, he's an icon in the business and this match will cement that legacy

3. Buildup to the dream match with epic promos, face 'Taker at WM27, cut one more promo the next night on RAW, leave.

thejman93
02-01-2011, 06:09 PM
And there you have it... ;) I don't mean to play Mod but I just wanna keep things tidy.

Robstar
02-01-2011, 06:11 PM
And there you have it... ;) I don't mean to play Mod but I just wanna keep things tidy.

I would have gotten there!

thejman93
02-01-2011, 06:13 PM
I would have gotten there!

I know, I know; I was just trying to be a helpful little member. ;)

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 06:26 PM
If it does turn out to be Sting then Vince McMahon is f'ing genius. He couldn't get Brock Lesnar to appear at Wrestlemania so instead do the next best thing, Sting.

K-Jammin
02-01-2011, 06:32 PM
If it does turn out to be Sting then Vince McMahon is f'ing genius. He couldn't get Brock Lesnar to appear at Wrestlemania so instead do the next best thing, Sting.

Next best thing ?? i would much rather see sting at mania than brock, but yeah if it happens then vince is pure genius and in my opinion will be the greatest thing ever to happen in pro wrestling, i dont care if he is 51

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 06:39 PM
Next best thing ?? i would much rather see sting at mania than brock, but yeah if it happens then vince is pure genius and in my opinion will be the greatest thing ever to happen in pro wrestling, i dont care if he is 51

Well IMO Sting is the better of the two but i'm sure in Vince's eyes he would have prefered Brock. I would rather see Sting in a WWE ring than Brock in a WWE ring. Sting in the WWE has never happened before.

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 06:58 PM
this dream match will forever live on our heads
wether it will be shattered on 2/21/11 or not
our dreams and hopes will never end.

Necroyeti
02-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Tweet of the evening

@NotTripleH "If we have signed Sting, and I'm not saying we have, he will debut with his surfer gimmick, and will be forming a tag-team with Zack Ryder."

Trips88
02-01-2011, 07:04 PM
People it is not the Undertaker I REPEAT it is not the Undertaker! Takers promos are all about tombstones and death valley and hands rising from the ground. Yea they are teaser promos but you always know its Taker cuz they want you to know that he's coming back so everyone gets hyped up about it!

Trips88
02-01-2011, 07:06 PM
Tweet of the evening

@NotTripleH "If we have signed Sting, and I'm not saying we have, he will debut with his surfer gimmick, and will be forming a tag-team with Zack Ryder."

This is anther example of why this site needs some sort of "Like" button. That was hillarious!

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 07:10 PM
It could still be the Undertaker only to have him interrupted by Sting.

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 07:12 PM
looks like robstar's favorite thread is gonna have some competition.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
02-01-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm leaning towards the guy being Sting. Taker does not need a return promo. It serves him better to just return and surprise people, IMO. He has had his own share of return promos in the past but NONE of them gave a specific date on when he is return. All of them were vague.

nrb6304
02-01-2011, 07:46 PM
****SPOILER ALERT*****

Okay so after having the 2.21.11 "surprise" ruined by the arena from which RAW is from that day I had the craziest of crazy ideas.
WHAT IF: 2.21.11 comes and that night on RAW goes just like it normally would until the very end when the lights go down and the gong sounds and the entire crowd is going ape sh&# crazy like they should for the Undertaker.
and Undertaker comes walking out in an older robe one almost from his ministry days with the hood covering his face. None of the cameras catch a close glimp of his face as he walks down the isle and into the ring.
he does his arm raise for the lights but keeps his head down and instead of the white lights we get the creepy eerie blue lights that he's used in the pass. He walks into the center of the ring. Stands there for a moment or two. And then throws off his hood to reveal......BROCK LESNAR!!
Brock goes on a tirade on how he's fooled everybody and how he's the biggest superstar in the entire fighting world and that he was actually behind Nexsus taking out the deadman at bragging rights after Undertaker caused him to lose his UFC title to Cain.

Anyways this would obviously be building up to the UT Brock Lesnar match up we all really want to see. OR that i wanna see

thedag
02-01-2011, 07:50 PM
arenas stuff means shit. wwe is coming around here and they say cena is champ still. they also say hhh will be there. so yeah just saying.

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Brock is locked in with the UFC until after WM and Dana will not give in to Vince which is wise on his part.

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2011, 07:57 PM
I think the most telling part is that Sting himself has said nothing

Does Steve Borden/Sting even have a twitter account/facebook or any sort of social networking account or a way of communication with the public? How would he have said anything, and more to the point, why would he say anything?

thedag
02-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Any chance the ads from Fresno are being used to throw us off? no... okay.

again the ads mean nothing. how many times have you seen ads that were wrong. like i said ads here say hhh will be wrestling and cena is champ.

PandaMassacre
02-01-2011, 08:06 PM
If the news of Sting signing with the WWE is true then TNA is screwed. Whos next? XD

SilverGhost
02-01-2011, 08:09 PM
If the news of Sting signing with the WWE is true then TNA is screwed. Whos next? XD

AJ Styles?

Bodom
02-01-2011, 08:09 PM

They better act fast and sign Shark Boy to a deal.

CaptainCharisma
02-01-2011, 08:14 PM
It's obviously Skip Sheffield coming back to destroy both Nexus and The Corre

:D

Androo
02-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Well this has all settled down since the last time ive been on the net earlier on today! NAAAAAAATTTTTT!!! Rogo's still goin absolutely fukin mental hahaa, lovein it! hes on a mission!!! but dude, saying "WHY would it be the undertaker? its not!!!"...? It could easily be steve blackman dressed as the undetaker if they wanted it to be!! whyyyyyy not??

Thats exactly what i suspect this is all about!! It was taker, they told the arena, they let it slip, "oh but we still might get sting"...? Or it was taker, they might be gettin sting now, so they gt the arena to leak it to throw us off...?

If, as reported, that sting has/will sign a 1 year deal, i see this lasting til next mania when the taker v sting match will take place. It'll be the big 20 -0 finale, so they say. And like JR said in his blog - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Jim_Ross_Blog_Sting_To_WWE_Talk_Nash__Booker_.php - "I still say that there would likely be a large part of the WWE TV audience that only watches WWE that would have to become familiar with the Stinger's body of work. Not that it couldn't be done, it could, but that matter would have to be addressed." they could leave him off tv for the year, puttin merch together, the big DVD release. Have taker or sting go away for the year, with either makin occasional jaunts onto our screens to say "I WANT YOU STING/TAKER!!! IM COMIN FOR U!!! U WILL R.I.P/ITS SHOWTIME!!!" blah blah blah. and promote it huge huge huge mega for WM28!!!

rememember.... 2.21.11.......2x2=4...4-1=3...1+1=2....3/2=1.5...and....1.5/5(the numbEr of numbers in the date)=0.3...0.3x1.5=0.45.....AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!! FUCKKKKKK!!!....im a mathlete

the game
02-01-2011, 08:23 PM
it has to be sting,last time trips returnrd we didnt get any promos,he just came out,and taker does not need any promo to come back either,if it is sting lets hope he has brought joe and styles with him,lol

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 08:26 PM

Is that a Goldberg reference? Here comes the rumor mill!

CaptainCharisma
02-01-2011, 08:28 PM
The Godfather's returning?

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 08:28 PM
this dream match will forever live on our heads
wether it will be shattered on 2/21/11 or not
our dreams and hopes will never end.

There's a lot of Goldust in your quote but should have ended with 'and you will never forget the name..........'.

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 08:31 PM
The Godfather's returning?

No, since the vid would have not only contained the coat and boots but also a dozed platform shoes and stockings.