PDA

View Full Version : Tag Team Possibly Reuniting/Returning soon?

Mr. McMahon
01-31-2011, 07:14 PM
Now that Booker T is back and a face, even had a long term deal, the best thing for Booker T to do is stay away from main event and help push younger guys. They should keep him on TV for older fans, but away from the title, best way is to keep him in a tag team with Goldust again. Have them put over some younger guys/teams, and perhaps one last tag-team title run. Both Booker And Goldust may be old, but they can still wrestle and are gold on mic compared to 90% of the roster.

Would make great comedy... Booker T & Goldust, imagine them with Santino & Vladmir, perhaps even Edge & Christian

CMhuw24
01-31-2011, 07:51 PM
Woahh i forget they had a tag team a while back.
Im deffinately keen on this idea, then Booker T is kept happy and we get too see Goldust more.

Rich Cranium
01-31-2011, 08:42 PM
That's the good thing about Booker is his versatility.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-31-2011, 08:46 PM
Black gold!!

Rich Cranium
01-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Black gold!!

Texas Tea!

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 08:58 PM
How about Booker and Kane? They were teaming for a while too.
But Booker and Goldust would be awesome. It will also give Goldust airtime, and the tag team belts more exposure. But only if Booker is fine to work matches.

68wPayne
01-31-2011, 09:00 PM
You will never forget the name of *breaths in* BookDust

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-31-2011, 09:03 PM
You will never forget the name of *breaths in* BookDust

Black. Gold.

Lance Storm
01-31-2011, 10:36 PM
I hope nobody says Booker T and R Truth. I just did, but I wasn't serious.

Starscreamer
02-01-2011, 12:24 AM
I thought they broke up cryme tyme...

The Brown One
02-01-2011, 12:41 AM
I hope nobody says Booker T and R Truth. I just did, but I wasn't serious.

Teaming up 2 black guys who can "dance" would be stupid. But I see it happening, if Booker has a wrestling role too, and is a face :/

ToWhomItConcerns.
02-01-2011, 01:00 AM
i'd really like if they got back together.

and its probably best for both guys. IMO they're 2 of the most underrated of their generation (even though they've both had a ton of success). i just wanna see both guys and i don't see WWE putting world titles on them so whats better than the tag titles? it seems to be the obvious choice

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Apparently, the plan is to have him work with guys that are in the main event. Don't know if that means he'll be around the title. I have no problem with this to be honest. I wouldn't mind Booker getting another main event run, hell, even another title reign. The guy can still go!! He's in incredible shape for his age!! But I think having him around the main event will help the younger guys. Guys like Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Jo Mo, Miz, Sheamus. All are guys who are relatively new to the main event scene, and Booker can help them get over. Working with others like Kofi and Swagger can help them make it to main event level too.

Lance Storm
02-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Teaming up 2 black guys who can "dance" would be stupid. But I see it happening, if Booker has a wrestling role too, and is a face :/

I see them doing this. Sickening.

Trips88
02-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow lmao
Hell yea I would love to see another Booker T/Goldust run! That would actually make me care about the tag titles again!

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Booker T. & Goldust sounds great. But isn't Goldust sidelined for awhile?

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Booker T. & Goldust sounds great. But isn't Goldust sidelined for awhile?

Yeah hes still injured.