PDA

View Full Version : Nash & Booker Are Staying Around.

Scottland
01-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Well, it seems according to many reports both Booker T & Kevin Nash are staying around. Here's the report:

-- There was a ton of talk internally about the reactions that Booker T and Kevin Nash got at last night's show. They had two of the biggest pops of the night.

-- Booker T signed a long-term deal, but it was planned that he would be a manager who did some wrestling and coaching. But due to his reaction last night and the fact that he can still go, he may get a longer in-ring run. There was talk about programming him with some main event level guys after last night.

-- Kevin Nash signed a short term deal, but they are open to doing more business with him. TV is being rewritten today, and their roles on tonight's show should show if they have any serious plans with them going forward.

Nash was asked a few questions:

Q: He was then asked if he expects his Rumble appearance to be his last appearance in the ring.

A: "I hope not. I know Randy Orton, he's got pull around here," Nash chuckled. "I'd stay as long as they'll have me, or as long as my body will hold on."

He also addressed his stare down with Big Show following his elimination from the Rumble match, saying, "A lot of history there, either together or on the opposite side of the ring.

"I've probably had 200 matches with Big Show in my life. He's still probably the most impressive physical specimen I've been in the ring with ? by far the strongest, still the measuring stick. I'd like to give him another run for his money."

Me personally, think it's great to have Nash & Booker back. Booker has been wanting to comeback for awhile & Nash has debated about coming back over the past few years but what many seem to foget is Nash is very close friends with many individuals within WWE especially with Triple H & has stayed friends over the years (despite there differences) with Vince. Hell, Nash was invited (& did) to watch Wrestlemania at the show with Vince last year. Like I said, I think its great & after last night, it's clear the fans still strongly support both men.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Hes relying on other people to let him stay in the company? He should work for it, or WWE should realise that hes too old to compete now.
But it looks like he'l stick around, until hes inducted into the HOF.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 06:53 PM
Brownie there's already a thread very similar to this....