PDA

View Full Version : Mistico to WWE!?

JohnnyPhantom
01-31-2011, 04:56 PM
Wow, from what ive read on the main board. This looks to be a GREAT sign by WWE. They've been looking for there new Rey Mysterio for awhile now and it looks like they've finally gotten there guy. There was rumors that this guy was going to sign a few years back but the deal fell through.

Im really curious on if they are going to anything with Hunico and Epico in FCW before sending him to the show.

In any case, i really hope WWE knows who they got on this one and uses this to its full potential. Hell, this guy is basically MR MEXICO for gods sake! haha Next to Alberto Del Rio(under the mask)... this guy is the most popular dude down there. Lets see WWE take advantage of that.
http://lateralpress.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/mistico-011.jpg
^For those who dont know what Mistico looks like.

Bodom
01-31-2011, 05:12 PM
All the people hating on Del Rio are realllly going to piss & moan about Mistico.

HeelTurn
01-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Hopefully they wont put him on NXT, the guy is small but impressive, lets hope the WWE doesnt drop the ball.

SaberToothTigerz
01-31-2011, 06:11 PM
more impressive than low ki?

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure if hes better than Low Ki. Bodom, how are his matches? (I've only seen a few lol).

Bodom
01-31-2011, 06:29 PM
I'm not sure if hes better than Low Ki. Bodom, how are his matches? (I've only seen a few lol).

Outstanding if you enjoy the Lucha style and there's a reason why he's been one of the biggest draws in Mexico for the last 5 years.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 06:47 PM
Outstanding if you enjoy the Lucha style and there's a reason why he's been one of the biggest draws in Mexico for the last 5 years.

By Lucha Libre you mean that most of their stuff is high-flying?
And I think hes got several more good years in him, since hes only 28.

Lance Storm
01-31-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm pretty sure CMLL owns the rights to the character of Mistico, so I see him coming in just like Del Rio, without the mask

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm pretty sure CMLL owns the rights to the character of Mistico, so I see him coming in just like Del Rio, without the mask

Damn. They did that with Del Rio..which was fine, but it seems repetitive to do it again, and in such a short time.
I don't even know Mistico's real name..thats how good the gimmick is.

Lance Storm
01-31-2011, 09:58 PM
Damn. They did that with Del Rio..which was fine, but it seems repetitive to do it again, and in such a short time.
I don't even know Mistico's real name..thats how good the gimmick is.

Nobody seems to know his real name. I can't find it anywhere.

Bodom
01-31-2011, 10:03 PM
Nobody seems to know his real name. I can't find it anywhere.

It's not uncommon with masked wrestlers. Plus some wrestlers don't want their real name leaked.

Hell, nobody knew Desmond Wolfe's real name until he signed with TNA.

Lance Storm
01-31-2011, 10:05 PM
It's not uncommon with masked wrestlers. Plus some wrestlers don't want their real name leaked.

Hell, nobody knew Desmond Wolfe's real name until he signed with TNA.

Very true. I miss Nigel McGuinness. I want him to Jawbreaker Lariat a wanker like Ric Flair!

Tommy Thunder
02-01-2011, 09:48 AM
The Mexican company Mistico is currently with owns the rights to the Mistico name and attire I believe, but if he's going to be the new Mysterio, what's stopping WWE from giving him a new masked gimmick? I'd hate if he was forced to take off his mask (like WCW did with Mysterio).
WWE are looking for more and more Mexican stars to join, and I can't wait for this guy to come in!!
On a side note, I wish WWE would hurry up and call up Hunico and Epico (Tito Colon) to the tag division. Los Aviadores are awesome from what I've seen on youtube!!

Rich Cranium
02-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Looks like a future Rey Mysterio.

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Looks like a future Rey Mysterio.

taller than rey no?

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Can't wait is all i have to say.

Lance Storm
02-02-2011, 01:48 AM
Rey without a mask is the scariest thing next to the reveal in The Crying Game. He looks like a damn rat.

Rebel Lion
02-02-2011, 06:08 AM
Ok, admitedly I didn't know much about Mistico. Just did intensive research, and this dude is SICK!!!!! He can definitely be the next Rey Mysterio inthe WWE (with all the injuries, its time for Rey Rey to sit it down now). For those who were lacking knowledge of the guy, like I was...here's a sample taste (sorry about the crappy Mexican music):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sqoY0hCOTU

The Brown One
02-02-2011, 06:35 AM
Ok, admitedly I didn't know much about Mistico. Just did intensive research, and this dude is SICK!!!!! He can definitely be the next Rey Mysterio inthe WWE (with all the injuries, its time for Rey Rey to sit it down now). For those who were lacking knowledge of the guy, like I was...here's a sample taste (sorry about the crappy Mexican music):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sqoY0hCOTU

I just watched the video, and it was awesome! The music went with Mistico's persona.
I also noticed that half the time when Mistico dives out of the ring, he, or his opponent end up hitting the crowd :P
Jokes aside, he could definitely be the next top mexican luchador in WWE. It was reported that WWE wanted to get more mexican talent, and they made the right choice by signing Mistico.

When Rey retires, Mistico could take over. I really hope he gets to keep the mask. Its the main part of the Mistico gimmick.