PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry - Heel???

Robstar
01-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Was I the only one who got the feeling that Mark Henry came across as a heel in the Royal Rumble? Yeah I know, who cares right? Well I do, so jam it up your bum if you don't like it. ;)

So I was thinking, maybe they will pair him up with Kong? I think the teaming could work for both of them - they could go the 'relationship' angle or sell Kong as Henry's sister perhaps? ;)

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 04:57 PM
It did seem weird..
Hell, even Layla and Michelle looked at each other, all sad when they were having a stareoff in the ring.
Henry just destroyed Tatsu straight up. He didn't even think of those several months when he was put into a makeshift team with Tatsu :P
I personally don't care, as Henry is too boring to be taken seriously.

HeelTurn
01-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Was I the only one who got the feeling that Mark Henry came across as a heel in the Royal Rumble? Yeah I know, who cares right? Well I do, so jam it up your bum if you don't like it. ;)

So I was thinking, maybe they will pair him up with Kong? I think the teaming could work for both of them - they could go the 'relationship' angle or sell Kong as Henry's sister perhaps? ;)

Or lovers known as "Awesome Chocolate", or not.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 05:02 PM
Whether you are for or against factions, I'm sure WWE could form a stable based on just hairstyles; The Braided/Dreaded Bad Dudes! (Henry, JTG, R-Truth, Kong, Reks, Kofi, Usos)

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 06:24 PM
Whether you are for or against factions, I'm sure WWE could form a stable based on just hairstyles; The Braided/Dreaded Bad Dudes! (Henry, JTG, R-Truth, Kong, Reks, Kofi, Usos)

I was sure you were going for an all black stable there :P
I'm sure they wouldn't make an entire stable just based on hairstyles!

Bodom
01-31-2011, 06:37 PM
I don't see how Henry was a heel in Rumble.

blackout version 1
01-31-2011, 07:43 PM
I have to agree with you on that Henry is supposed to be the worlds strongest man he wasn't being heel just trying to portray the monster he's meant to be .

CMhuw24
01-31-2011, 07:53 PM
I dont think he was heel, wwe just wanted to show him as the WSM so that elimination on Yoshi Tatsu was how his character is shown.

Rich Cranium
01-31-2011, 08:37 PM
Isn't is funny how Henry destroyed everyone in the makeshift battle royal on Raw last week?

BevinBoyz
02-01-2011, 03:02 AM

no Booker T?

TheMadThinker
02-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Or lovers known as "Awesome Chocolate", or not.

I think "Sexual Kong" would be much more funny.

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 09:05 AM
henry wasnt a heel
he was embaressing himself and the great khali dancing on monday night raw

Automatic
02-01-2011, 10:10 AM
henry wasnt a heel
he was embaressing himself and the great khali dancing on monday night raw
OMG that was awful.

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 10:17 AM
OMG that was awful.