PDA

View Full Version : Morrison is Spiderman!

Rich Cranium
01-31-2011, 04:19 PM
I gotta say, that Spidey move by Morrison was sick! I mean, Shelton Benjamin use to impress me with his cat like jumps off ropes and ladders but this was insane! Thoughts or comparisons?

Lance Storm
01-31-2011, 04:20 PM
That might go down as the highlight of the Rumble for all time. I rank it higher then when HBK skinned the cat.

HeelTurn
01-31-2011, 04:26 PM
In any other Rumble that would have been the stand out moment, however this Rumble had so many, and I agree it was sick definetly should be used in highlight reels from now on.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 04:29 PM
It was impressive. I bet AJ Styles couldn't have pulled it off

Kashdinero
01-31-2011, 04:38 PM
It was impressive. I bet AJ Styles couldn't have pulled it off

Let's not turn this into an AJ bashing thread ;)

Can't say there was much in the way of competition for Morrisons Spidey-Move, as far as true highlight reel moments are concerned. I've said it elsewhere, but that may have been the greatest thing I've ever seen in a Rumble match!

vbirwin
01-31-2011, 04:38 PM
It was an amazing move and I totally marked out for it. There was only one thing I thought would have been cooler. When he was starting to climb up onto the top of the wall William Regal had just been thrown out on that side next to him. I thought for sure he was going to jump on Regal and use him as the stepping stone to get back into the ring. But the wall walk and stair jump was extremely impressive.

thejman93
01-31-2011, 04:40 PM

Can't say there was much in the way of competition for Morrisons Spidey-Move, as far as true highlight reel moments are concerned. I've said it elsewhere, but that may have been the greatest thing I've ever seen in a Rumble match!

How many times did he and Regal (the guy who pushed him) try that yesterday?

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 04:41 PM
That was an epic move. Well done to Morrison.

Kashdinero
01-31-2011, 04:53 PM
How many times did he and Regal (the guy who pushed him) try that yesterday?

A good few I'll bet! The material of the barrier looked a bit loose and probably helped him, as far as the initial landing was concerned.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 04:58 PM

Killjoy! ;) It looked chancey though, I thought he was gonna slip for sure. Kudos to him for pulling it off. He, too, is a very talented acrobat, haha

Androo
01-31-2011, 05:01 PM
rey mysterio did a stepping stone kinda thing in 09, when he used the eliminated miz n morrison to step on outside the ring to avoid being eliminated. it wasnt as athletically impressive as morrison this year, but it was kinda funny and cool. i enjoyed it anyway!

Kashdinero
02-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Killjoy! ;) It looked chancey though, I thought he was gonna slip for sure. Kudos to him for pulling it off. He, too, is a very talented acrobat, haha

That he is! And, don't tell anyone I told you this but, apparently he's a master of Parkour! ;)

He did look very wobbly as he was walking along the barrier though, maybe Regal was close by just in-case he fell!

SaberToothTigerz
02-01-2011, 08:13 AM
john morrison impressed me alot too specially on this last raw's royal rumble
he avoided touching the ground 3 times!