PDA

View Full Version : Royal Rumble Castoffs

vbirwin
01-31-2011, 01:01 PM
I was thinking after the PPV last night, they increased the number of guys by 1/4 and put 40 guys in the Rumble. So how bad must it suck to be one of the guys that still got left off. Caylen Croft, Primo, DH Smith, Curt Hawkins, Michael Tarver, Darren Young. I'm trying to think of who else was left out. These guys must be at home shaking in their boots waiting for their "Future Endeavor" letters...

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 01:05 PM
I was thinking after the PPV last night, they increased the number of guys by 1/4 and put 40 guys in the Rumble. So how bad must it suck to be one of the guys that still got left off. Caylen Croft, Primo, DH Smith, Curt Hawkins, Michael Tarver, Darren Young. I'm trying to think of who else was left out. These guys must be at home shaking in their boots waiting for their "Future Endeavor" letters...

Just because they weren't used doesn't mean they will get "future endeavored". Crazy idea you have.

HeelTurn
01-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Slightly off topic but I thought it was pretty great to see the IC and US champs get the 4th and 5th longest times in the Rumble.

Rich Cranium
01-31-2011, 01:17 PM
I kept hearing rumors of Hacksaw Jim Duggan participating but I'm honestly relieved he wasn't in it!

vbirwin
01-31-2011, 02:57 PM
I hear what you're saying Ghost but with all the talk about the likelihood of upcoming talent cuts, if I was left off, especially if I was one of the three guys booked to be in it and cut at the last minute, and I had to watch Hornswoggle get a spot, I would by concerned about job security.

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 03:14 PM
I hear what you're saying Ghost but with all the talk about the likelihood of upcoming talent cuts, if I was left off, especially if I was one of the three guys booked to be in it and cut at the last minute, and I had to watch Hornswoggle get a spot, I would by concerned about job security.

That won't happen....yet anyways.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 04:46 PM
I kept hearing rumors of Hacksaw Jim Duggan participating but I'm honestly relieved he wasn't in it!

There weren't any legends(HOFers) in the Rumble. I was a bit disappointed. I think they replaced a legend with Hornswoggle :/