PDA

View Full Version : ADR to Face the WWE champ at WM27?

Rich Cranium
01-31-2011, 11:49 AM
Speculation is surmounting that ADR will likely face Edge or Christian or whoever the WHC champ is at WM27 but why not the WWE champ? I could definitely see him on Raw as he has been there on many Monday nights. Thoughts?

PandaMassacre
01-31-2011, 11:57 AM
That was what I was thinking. WWE has a clever way of giving us a glimpse of the future without us even knowing it. I would be very happy if Del Rio decided to go after The Miz. If he goes after Edge which is the most likely thing for him to do then I would like to see Christian get thrown into the mix. Hahaha. Iron Ape put that in my head. Thanks Ape. (:

RomanFlare
01-31-2011, 12:02 PM
I would honestly love to see him face The Miz at Wrestlemania, but that would assume the Miz survives the Elimination Chamber. More likely, he'll face Cena, Orton, or (preferred deity willing) CM Punk.

To make a short post shorter, I'd love to see Del Rio on Raw, chasing the WWE Championship.

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Well with one PPV to go and Miz still champion, it would be very interesting. Del Rio would be a tweener if that happpened.

RomanFlare
01-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Well with one PPV to go and Miz still champion, it would be very interesting. Del Rio would be a tweener if that happpened.

You're signature SG, makes me really want to see Del Rio win the Smackdown! Elimination Chamber and go after the WWE championship too. It would be AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME.

But 'chu already knew that, didn't you?

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 12:09 PM
You're signature SG, makes me really want to see Del Rio win the Smackdown! Elimination Chamber and go after the WWE championship too. It would be AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME.

But 'chu already knew that, didn't you?

I BEEN known that :P I knew that when I was born xD

PandaMassacre
01-31-2011, 12:14 PM
I BEEN known that :P I knew that when I was born xD

See! Totally a weirdo.

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 12:16 PM
See! Totally a weirdo.

Hey! I'm not telling you what you what you already don't know.

But....you already know that :P

RomanFlare
01-31-2011, 12:20 PM
Hey! I'm not telling you what you what you already don't know.

But....you already know that :P

As long as we're off topic, I'm hereby combining two wrestling memes into one:

But.... you already know that Fella.

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 12:21 PM
As long as we're off topic, I'm hereby combining two wrestling memes into one:

But.... you already know that Fella.

Not as great as mine xD

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 04:30 PM
ADR vs Miz at Mania? Really(no pun intended)? I'd rather see Ape's idea, since that would have faces and heels in that match, instead of 2 heels.