PDA

View Full Version : TNA Missing out on Nash?Booker

westy
01-31-2011, 08:36 AM
What are you thoughts on Booker T and Kevin Nash now in the WWE and not TNA?

I like Booker, think he's a good character and big name for TNA. Nash last night looked a good 10 years younger hahah. It's amazing what hair colour does to ya. Why didn't TNA think of this before. Why don't they think of it now? There are a few they could do with a bit in the hair, to make them look younger than they are.

Huge TNA fan I am, love the shows, ppvs, ratings in the US are starting to rise, over here in the UK we can't get enough.

But your opinion guys of Booker/Nash to WWE. Did TNA miss out on signing them both?

el gabo
01-31-2011, 09:03 AM
What are you thoughts on Booker T and Kevin Nash now in the WWE and not TNA?

I like Booker, think he's a good character and big name for TNA. Nash last night looked a good 10 years younger hahah. It's amazing what hair colour does to ya. Why didn't TNA think of this before. Why don't they think of it now? There are a few they could do with a bit in the hair, to make them look younger than they are.

Huge TNA fan I am, love the shows, ppvs, ratings in the US are starting to rise, over here in the UK we can't get enough.

But your opinion guys of Booker/Nash to WWE. Did TNA miss out on signing them both?

If stories are true about Booker being an ass, then no. Talent wise Booker is better than most out there WWE or TNA but, you can have all the talen in the world, but if you don't a good attitude, you're going nowhere.

As for Nash, I would re-sign him for a manager role or backstage stuff. In-ring, he's washed up.

To answer you're question, after building up the return of MEM, they should of delivered and signed them, otherwise they could do without them.

68wPayne
01-31-2011, 10:20 AM
I am all for no Booker or Nash in TNA. I say push your younger talent instead of giving some senior citizens a paycheck to do next to nothing (referring to Nash). And Booker is good in the ring but he is past his prime and he has done all he can do in the business, we've all heard that he wants to be an announcer and unless TNA would put him in that role than it's best to not persue resigning him in the first place. This frees up a good little bit of money to maybe give some of their homegrown talent a little raise to keep them happy or persue some ROH or other indy talent to draw some interest in TNA. If I were in their shoes I would use that salary that Nash was asking cause you know it was alot, and offer it to the Briscoes in ROH to spice up their Tag Division a little more, and use Booker's salary to beef up the Knockouts paychecks a little cause we've all heard they get paid next to nothing. That's just me though.

HeelTurn
01-31-2011, 10:40 AM
I don't think they missed out personally. They already have a bloated roster where a lot of talented wrestlers are beeing misused or not used at all. Booker's TNA run was limp and lifeless, he didn't seem to enjoy it at all, and when someone doesnt want to be there, then let them go. Nash was all about the money, hes well past his prime in the ring and being in TNA never helped their ratings either.

el gabo
01-31-2011, 11:19 AM
I don't think they missed out personally. They already have a bloated roster where a lot of talented wrestlers are beeing misused or not used at all. Booker's TNA run was limp and lifeless, he didn't seem to enjoy it at all, and when someone doesnt want to be there, then let them go. Nash was all about the money, hes well past his prime in the ring and being in TNA never helped their ratings either.

The thing is that Nash will actually tell you to your face that it's all about the $$$$$. That bastard... Well at least he's honest.

brodius
01-31-2011, 02:28 PM
I think TNA dropped the ball on this deal. If they were bringing back MEM they needed them. Not so much to wrestle, but to at least hand over the reigns of the mafia. It would have been a good chance to show TNA passing the gauntlet to the new generation. This will not happen till they get rid of the orange goblin and his crew of miscreants.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 04:36 PM
I voted yes to both. Thats because I wanted MEM to return. If they don't have most of the original members, then its not really a MEM, since the originals were main eventers, and were truly the MEM.

But it obviously won't happen.

Trips88
02-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Yep they lost two big talents and Nash didn't even give notice LMAO

Rich Cranium
02-02-2011, 12:29 AM
The way Nash left TNA without notice is very unprofessional like Matt Hardy's way of getting released, well, maybe not that bad since Vince rehired Nash and I doubt the same would happen to Matt who is a Grape pirate since he joined an unstable ship.

HCollins-TNA1
03-16-2011, 05:57 PM
Yes and no......Nash was alright but he always been about the money...... the same for Booker T to it looks like.....
and do I blame them no, if i was offer a 6 figure contract i would to!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-16-2011, 05:59 PM
The way Nash left TNA without notice is very unprofessional like Matt Hardy's way of getting released, well, maybe not that bad since Vince rehired Nash and I doubt the same would happen to Matt who is a Grape pirate since he joined an unstable ship.

It was unprofessional but it nothing new...... Kinda like when Beniot left WCW.... But under different circumstances!!!!