PDA

View Full Version : It's Time To Bury Talent!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-31-2011, 05:58 AM
Yes, the title of this thread will be misleading to many but in all honesty, I don't care. The fact of the matter is, Triple H is a DAMN good wrestler. He did earn the things he has. He did earn a lot of the accomplishments. Triple H is NO BETTER than Shawn Michaels in playing around backstage but yet, Michaels gets all the love in the world. Why? Because "He found Jesus" and everything is okay now? No. I don't think so. Triple H isn't responsible for nearly HALF of the public fuckups Michaels has been involved in and in fact, Trips had to pay his dues DOUBLE time for "The Curtain Call" incident.

He fought his way back up and in the process, fell in love with Steph. Okay? Harm in that is where? Vince obviously saw something in him to let him take the reigns of the company like he has. Vince wouldn't just let Stephanie tell him "Let Paul have the Championship daddy!" We all know Vince is crazy in his own right but, he's been VERY openly opinionated with his remarks towards how the company is perceived. He wouldn't just intentionally give the Championship to someone HE didn't feel deserved it.

Triple H has been there through the ups and the downs, he's come back from injuries that no one thought he could come back from, he's done a lot of great in that ring and just because he uses his backstage "stroke" doesn't mean he's any less deserving. If Ziggler had "Stroke" he'd use it too. Trust me.

Now Trips is in a position of power and the funny thing? A lot of people are bitching about it but EVERYTHING we hear from Gorilla is saying otherwise. A lot of the wrestlers feel WAY more comfortable with him there giving orders than Vince. It's been proven. And so what he wants one more run? If he REALLY wanted all of the attention for himself, he would have done it by now. He's had AMPLE opportunities to just come out there and kill shit but, he hasn't. What does that say?

I'm done my rant. Take from it what you will. I just don't think he deserves ALL of the hate thrust upon him like he gets.

SaberToothTigerz
01-31-2011, 06:02 AM
i think vince is like the boss wanting his employee to work but trips is like "chill man i may seem not doing anything just reading the newspaper, kicking my feet on the table and fucking ur daughter, but im actually working for u, im doing something trust me"
and vince gets all red and yells "GO DO YOUR JOB HUNTER"
lol just kidding
but the more time trips is out the better.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 06:06 AM
Like I said in another thread tonight..
Triple H is in touch with todays world, and seems to know what the fans want. I think he was responsible for some of the good events that have happened recently in the WWE.

Vince is old, and still holds onto the past, which doesn't always work out, now that the fans are mostly kids.

If Trips is in an executive position, and continues to make good decisions, I'm happy with him staying there, rather than him returning and burying everyone.