PDA

View Full Version : Booker's future....ANNOUNCING!

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 12:50 AM
As we know.....Booker was back for the Rumble and did give it to the Nexus what he had.

Front page says that he would like to announce matches.

I think that would be great.

Your thoughts?

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 01:00 AM
They also said that he might have a wrestling role, but I expect that to be a light schedule, and not for a long time either.
I would love for Booker to announce/commentate matches! He was awesome when he was a guest commentator, and sat at ringside and talked. He can keep me awake to watch the match, unlike Cole.

RedDevilSativa
01-31-2011, 01:00 AM
wud rather see him as a wrestler hee proved he can still hang 2night. what was up with the big show nash stare down

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 01:02 AM
wud rather see him as a wrestler hee proved he can still hang 2night. what was up with the big show nash stare down

Show-Nash feud at WM? I may just be talking out my ass here, but it might happen. Nash can hang with Show in terms of strength.

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 01:04 AM
Or probably saying "Hey....I remember you from DubyaCeeDubya"

sXeKid
01-31-2011, 01:07 AM
Or probably saying "Hey....I remember you from DubyaCeeDubya"

Hehe :)

Tonight made me miss the ole' WCW

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 01:16 AM
Hehe :)

Tonight made me miss the ole' WCW

Nash and Show could have been something.

As for Booker, I can't wait to see him in the ring against the young guys, putting great matches. As for his announce job, HE WOULD BE MY SAVIOR if he shuts Cole up!

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 01:17 AM
Booker to Cole: Save the drama for yo momma!

Iron Ape
01-31-2011, 01:17 AM
I remember Booker being decent when they briefly had him on Smackdown commentary; I also remember him doing some commentary over on Impact, and it was sort of excruciating.

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 01:19 AM
I remember Booker being decent when they briefly had him on Smackdown commentary; I also remember him doing some commentary over on Impact, and it was sort of excruciating.

I'll take decent from Smackdown please.

Scottland
01-31-2011, 01:25 AM
Booker as announcer would be interesting but I would have to see how he would do with it because not everyone is cut out for it.

off topic: Nash resurrecting his Diesel days was awesome. That place went nuts for big daddy cool. To be honest, he had the loudest pop. Also there is a lot of rumblings of Nash have some kind of role within the WWE either as a manager or producer/agent.

sXeKid
01-31-2011, 01:25 AM
Booker T looked bored in TNA to me

I mean tonight he looked energized for his 2 min. appearance :)
God his music is fun

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 01:27 AM
Booker T looked bored in TNA to me

I mean tonight he looked energized for his 2 min. appearance :)
God his music is fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cdWNzrwqT0

He took it to the Nexus!

sXeKid
01-31-2011, 01:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cdWNzrwqT0

He took it to the Nexus!

I agree! :) showed them youngin's how it was done haha

"Can you dig it SUCKA?" gets me hype lol

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 01:32 AM
I agree! :) showed them youngin's how it was done haha

"Can you dig it SUCKA?" gets me hype lol

Good to see his scissors kick!

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 01:33 AM
Good to see his scissors kick!

Now THAT is how a Scissors Kick is done! It puts Alicia Fox's one to shame.

Scottland
01-31-2011, 01:35 AM

A lot of things put Alicia Fox to shame lol.

sXeKid
01-31-2011, 01:36 AM

My Dad was like is that Alicia Fox Booker's daughter? and i was like NOOOOOO hahaha he should show her how to execute the scissor kick tho

Robstar
01-31-2011, 01:36 AM
Booker looked good, was funny that the other "legend" was Nash as Diesel. His dye is definetly only semi-permanent so I'd say this is a one off. He looked bad in the ring, plodding along in there

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 01:40 AM
Booker looked good, was funny that the other "legend" was Nash as Diesel. His dye is definetly only semi-permanent so I'd say this is a one off. He looked bad in the ring, plodding along in there

Agreed, he wasn't in the best of shape. He didn't get fat though, so I'm content with his RR appearance. He should be inducted into the HOF only, assuming it is WCW themed this year.

My Dad was like is that Alicia Fox Booker's daughter? and i was like NOOOOOO hahaha he should show her how to execute the scissor kick tho

Yeah he should. I don't know if Booker could be a trainer though.

Scottland
01-31-2011, 01:40 AM

Don't be hating. Sure, Nash didn't look "great" in the ring but just hearing that Diesel music & then seeing Nash as Diesel again (which was when Nash was truly at his prime) was a HUGE flashback to the early/mid-90's let alone Nash had bar none the biggest pop of the night.

sXeKid
01-31-2011, 01:43 AM
Huge Diesel chants!
Sure he looked old in the ring but who cares :) he's never been a wrestling God lol

PandaMassacre
01-31-2011, 01:45 AM
I wish somebody would upload a video of this on youtube already. xD I am getting excited at the sheer thought of what their returns looked like visually.

Scottland
01-31-2011, 01:47 AM
I wish somebody would upload a video of this on youtube already. xD I am getting excited at the sheer thought of what their returns looked like visually.

Both of there returns got big pops BUT Nash as Diesel was HUGE though.

sXeKid
01-31-2011, 01:48 AM

try desirulez.net for the replay u might have to look around i think an Indian guy runs it lol but good quality replays :D

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 01:49 AM

People uploaded videos of their returns hours ago actually..
Here you go:

Diesel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gtDtktcDkI

Booker T:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2hEANVeGDE

sXeKid
01-31-2011, 01:51 AM
[QUOTE=The Brown One;64269]People uploaded videos of their returns hours ago actually..
Here you go:

You sir WIN :)
but yeah theres that desi guys logo :P

PandaMassacre
01-31-2011, 01:51 AM
try desirulez.net for the replay u might have to look around i think an Indian guy runs it lol but good quality replays :D

I just got a malware virus by clicking that. Bah. I will have to just wait for Youtube.

Btw, Avira is my savior. xD

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 01:52 AM
[QUOTE=The Brown One;64269]People uploaded videos of their returns hours ago actually..
Here you go:

You sir WIN :)
but yeah theres that desi guys logo :P

Whenever I wanted to watch a whole PPV, instead of live(to avoid the constant interruptions and bad connections), I went to DesiRulez. Brown pride :P

RedDevilSativa
01-31-2011, 01:54 AM
although he deserves it i definatly didnt expect the pop he got just gos to show people still love him now how good would he be as a manager of a face stable to take on nexus wud have orton and daniel bryan in it

sXeKid
01-31-2011, 02:04 AM
I just got a malware virus by clicking that. Bah. I will have to just wait for Youtube.

Btw, Avira is my savior. xD

Woopsie my bad lol
good thing u has Avira :)

Iron Ape
01-31-2011, 02:05 AM
It was funny to see Wade be the first to go after Nash, especially after all that shit Nash said about Wade and Wade's wife in that one shoot video where he and Xpac got shitfaced drunk and both started crying like babies.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 02:05 AM
I say put Nash in Tough Enough, let him hang around until next tear when they can do a justifiable WCW themed HOF. Have Booker have a retirement match sometime during the year, put him, Nash, DDP, possibly Goldberg and Hall.

I really think it's funny nobody thought of Nash as Diesel in the RR. I did wonder why he was sporting a goatee insted of the full beard he's favoured in the last few years

Robstar
01-31-2011, 02:06 AM
It was funny to see Wade be the first to go after Nash, especially after all that shit Nash said about Wade and Wade's wife in that one shoot video where he and Xpac got shitfaced drunk and both started crying like babies.

What did he say?

Iron Ape
01-31-2011, 02:08 AM
What did he say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxkLo7lINGg&feature=player_embedded

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 02:12 AM

That is halarious.

Iron Ape
01-31-2011, 02:14 AM
That is halarious.
I think it's actually kind of sad and ignorant, but to each their own.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 02:16 AM
I think it's actually kind of sad and ignorant, but to each their own.

They must have been stoned when watching Raw too. Has WWE seen the video?

Robstar
01-31-2011, 02:22 AM

When are these idiots gonna learn that getting hammered and doing shoots aren't the best idea? And where the fuck does X-Sac get off talking about fucking after filming himself sucking Chyna's little penie?

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 02:45 AM
When are these idiots gonna learn that getting hammered and doing shoots aren't the best idea? And where the fuck does X-Sac get off talking about fucking after filming himself sucking Chyna's little penie?

Chyna was the worst thing to happen to Playboy.

Tommy Thunder
01-31-2011, 03:34 AM
Can't wait to see Booker back. We all knew he still has 'it' in the ring, and he reiterated that at the Rumble. I doubt he'll have a heavy wrestling schedule though.
As for announcing, again, I can't wait!! Booker is a great talker, funny and entertaining!! Can't wait!!
Nash vs Show at WM? After seeing the stare-down, I think it's possible that there's something there!!

SaberToothTigerz
01-31-2011, 05:47 AM
yea like i said before
MASON RYAN JUST GOT SHLAPPED DOWN! MASON RYAN IS DOWN! MASON RYAN IS DOWN! MASON RYAN IS DOWN!

BRING IT BACK
01-31-2011, 06:01 AM
i say find away to make booker raw gm and nash as long as he is in wwe not tna im happy nig show thing would be cool but how would that factor wit big show and corre

TJHawkesybaby
01-31-2011, 07:41 AM
nig show thing would be cool

Are you sure you aint Booker T........ ;)!