PDA

View Full Version : Eve Who?

davieboytellem
01-31-2011, 12:44 AM
I think Eve winning the title tonight was one of the most disappointing things to happen tonight, following Kong teasing that she would debut at Royal Rumble and not being part of the match!

What do you guys think about Eve winning the Diva's Championship?

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 12:46 AM
"Who cares?"

I was convinced that the mystery Diva would be Kong....

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 12:48 AM
That pissed me off. I actually thought the match wasn't too bad. Natalya locking in that double Sharpshooter, on Layla and Eve was sweet!!!
The ending was pulled off well, for a double pin, and I thought the match was going to be restarted, since Eve, and Michelle pinned at the same time. But I was disappointed that Eve won..again.

She hasn't wrestled on Raw in a while..and comes from out of the blues and wins!

And the Kong thing was a tease. I seriously thought that she was going to be the fourth woman in the match.

davieboytellem
01-31-2011, 12:48 AM
Same, I was so disappointed aha. It was funny I swear I heard people yelling Awesome Kong and then Eve's music hits like WTF :l

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 12:54 AM
Same, I was so disappointed aha. It was funny I swear I heard people yelling Awesome Kong and then Eve's music hits like WTF :l

That would be funny. Eve winning makes no sense whatsoever. If it was Melina, it would be tolerable.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm going to guess here..At Elimination Chamber, it will be Eve vs Michelle McCool.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 02:10 AM
Yeah I was practically bursting for Kong to come out. Disappoint! That double sharpshooter was awesome.

Iron Ape
01-31-2011, 02:13 AM
Melina sure disappeared from all of this pretty quick. Is she getting future endeavored or what?

PandaMassacre
01-31-2011, 02:15 AM
Why Eve?

I would have wanted to see Melina or Maryse or Gail Kim hold it instead. I actually thought it would be Maryse since Maryse has been trying to prove her dominance over Ted lately. (: Did they cheer for Eve or boo her?

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 02:15 AM
Melina sure disappeared from all of this pretty quick. Is she getting future endeavored or what?

What reason is there for her to get endeavored though? That Twitter thing about her boyfriend, and babyface over heel comment?

I think WWE just wanted another face in there, so that Laycool could have an opponent to compete with for the title.

PandaMassacre
01-31-2011, 02:18 AM

She got pissy over the Womens Championship being replaced by the Diva's Championship. That was when she started to lose a lot of matches an rarely get used after. The last thing I heard about her she was blaming her hormonal breakdown tweets on a non-existant hacker.

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 02:21 AM
She got pissy over the Womens Championship being replaced by the Diva's Championship. That was when she started to lose a lot of matches an rarely get used after. The last thing I heard about her she was blaming her hormonal breakdown tweets on a non-existant hacker.

LOL Ape and I talked about that "hacker" situation. Wasn't she unhappy on creatives decision to turn her heel?

PandaMassacre
01-31-2011, 02:24 AM
LOL Ape and I talked about that "hacker" situation. Wasn't she unhappy on creatives decision to turn her heel?

Yes. She was also criticized for being a 'fake' backstage. I have a feeling she will be getting the Jillian Hall/Gail Kim/Maryse treatment. The "We are good wrestlers, but we are being pushed aside because we make the rest of them look like amatuers" kind of thing.

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 02:25 AM
Yes. She was also criticized for being a 'fake' backstage. I have a feeling she will be getting the Jillian Hall/Gail Kim/Maryse treatment. The "We are good wrestlers, but we are being pushed aside because we make the rest of them look like amatuers" kind of thing.

In Vinnieland, eye candy are better wrestlers.

Iron Ape
01-31-2011, 02:28 AM
What reason is there for her to get endeavored though? That Twitter thing about her boyfriend, and babyface over heel comment?
Because she's a mentally unstable nutcase who's notoriously difficult to work with behind the scenes.

PandaMassacre
01-31-2011, 02:30 AM
In Vinnieland, eye candy are better wrestlers.

In VinnieLand. If you can pick him up over your head then you have a job!

SilverGhost
01-31-2011, 02:32 AM
In VinnieLand. If you can pick him up over your head then you have a job!

That is great/smhandfacepalms.jpg

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 02:44 AM
Because she's a mentally unstable nutcase who's notoriously difficult to work with behind the scenes.

Reminds me of Jamie Keyes.

Snair
01-31-2011, 02:52 AM
Does this means we'll be subjected to her stupid dance?

Tommy Thunder
01-31-2011, 03:15 AM
I have no idea in the world why they put Eve in there!! They could at least have put Beth Phoenix or Melina in there!! At least they have actually been involved in the feud!!
But I was certain it would be Kong.

Robstar
01-31-2011, 03:33 AM
Does this means we'll be subjected to her stupid dance?

That one set of moves she has that she used in both R-Truth themes? Oh god I hope not!

SaberToothTigerz
01-31-2011, 05:46 AM
this shows how unpredictable wwe is
they had a change of heart or are they just simply stupid to make a decision like this out of nowhere? furthermore now eve has the tittle
i bet they did this to clear natalya or laycool out of the tittle picture and feud with someone else
i too was expecting the awesome kong's debut but appearently it wasnt
major dissapointment right there...
althought i did loved eve's moonsault

Bodom
01-31-2011, 08:23 AM
I really don't care that Eve won the Diva's title.

It was just very anticlimactic.

xAzureSkye
01-31-2011, 02:13 PM
i would have understood if the mystery Diva was Beth, Kelly Kelly or Melina since they all have something to do with the LayCool/Natalya feud, but Eve -WTF, i hope she gets a very Awesome Bomb tonight!

brodius
01-31-2011, 02:25 PM
My opinion, luckily I'm the only one that has too like it.
Double sharp shooter was awesome. The main issue here is did WWE not learn a thing from the last time EVE was champion. She comes out of nowhere and gets the win. Like everyone else I was so hoping for Kong to come out. Implant busters all around. I wish they would have started the Mccool and Layla feud so that can be ended. That has been ran into the ground. Maybe we will see a Mccool vs Layla match at mania in another extreme rules style match. Mccool stated she had fun in the tables match. I think Eve as champion let us all hear the ball drop.

Rich Cranium
01-31-2011, 04:13 PM
Reminds me of Jamie Keyes.

My response is your sig statement TBO. Once they introduced Eve, it truly was a Piss break for the Richmeister!

Lance Storm
01-31-2011, 04:16 PM
I got up to take a leak and get some food. That's what Divas matches are all about.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 04:33 PM
I got up to take a leak and get some food. That's what Divas matches are all about.

Thats the spirit! Some people told me to give divas matches a chance..and I did. It wasn't bad at the RR, except Eve winning and killing the buzz.

I like brodius' idea, of Layla and McCool facing off at Mania. We might even see 2 divas matches..the other one being the good 1- involving Beth, Natalya, or Kong.

Lance Storm
01-31-2011, 04:35 PM
Thats the spirit! Some people told me to give divas matches a chance..and I did. It wasn't bad at the RR, except Eve winning and killing the buzz.

I like brodius' idea, of Layla and McCool facing off at Mania. We might even see 2 divas matches..the other one being the good 1- involving Beth, Natalya, or Kong.

The only Diva thing I will watch must have Velvet Sky in it. Speaking of that...it's the only reason to watch TNA

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 04:43 PM
My response is your sig statement TBO. Once they introduced Eve, it truly was a Piss break for the Richmeister!

The only Diva thing I will watch must have Velvet Sky in it. Speaking of that...it's the only reason to watch TNA

More or less now, yeah.

Flyyisha
01-31-2011, 06:37 PM
Eve was pointless to this match.... EXTREMELY pointless Beth or Kong was needed NOT Eve.

xAzureSkye
02-01-2011, 03:39 PM

No they're not, watch Beth & Natalya vs LayCool on Smackdown, i dare you to take a 6 minute piss during that match. Or Gail Kim vs Jillian, a great 7 minute match, obviously there are lots of people who like the Divas & give them a chance, unlike you, *roll eyes*

Automatic
02-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Even though it was a good match, the outcome of Eve as 4th entrant was VERY anticlimatic, everybody expected Kong, or maybe Beth, to make it even, Eve comin' was the only bad thing of the Rumble...

Trips88
02-01-2011, 09:57 PM
I really don't care. I mean yea the womens division regained SOME credibility when Nati held it but not enough for me to actually care when it switched hands.

Bodom
02-01-2011, 09:59 PM
I just found it funny that the focus was on LayCool still being together. In fact, the new champion did the job to apparently set up another match involving LayCool

AGEOFFALL
02-01-2011, 10:05 PM
How long are they gonna keep Laycool together. I mean I love them as a team but I thought they would have broke them up to lead up to a match at WM.

6maximum6carnage6
02-02-2011, 03:44 AM
eve winning was meh, just like half of the diva division and matches they produce. as long as i dont have to see her dance(horribly) im happy. although beth would have been a far better choice, since she was already feuding with laycool and teamed up with Nati at the last ppv.

Flyyisha
02-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Great so that mean more Eve and her seizures....

Rebel Lion
02-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Why Eve?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1k-PxI5kPo

That's why!!!!! To hell with her 'rasslin skills, she sure is purdy to look at, Cleatus!!!!!