PDA

View Full Version : Cena vs Miz, Orton vs CM Punk at 'Mania

Finally..
01-31-2011, 12:05 AM
simply put, after the royal rumble, cena and orton have switched enemies with each other. now cena is going to feud with the miz instead of randy which would end up with cena winning the championship at 'mania while orton will feud with nexus (mainly punk). damn we really need something new.

thank god del rio won.

The Brown One
01-31-2011, 12:58 AM
I knew if a swerve would happen, it would lead to the matches that you stated in your title.
Its not what I thought would happen, but its a good swerve.
*Cena vs Miz(title or no title, its still good, now that Miz can wrestle better).
*Orton vs Punk will be great, and now Orton will deal with Nexus(Cena's role).

SaberToothTigerz
01-31-2011, 05:36 AM
its a good touch but lets see if it will actually work

CMhuw24
01-31-2011, 08:32 AM
It sounds sad, but since Orton has turned babyface and Punk has began being a major heel i have begged for the feud of Orton vs Punk to happen, and now it is leading up to WM, i am very happy.
As for Cena vs Miz, yay. We all know Miz wont retain unless they really want to put him over, but since WM usually consists of clean wins i doubt it happening.

HeelTurn
01-31-2011, 08:34 AM
Yeah i sorta saw Cena/Miz happening after their confrontation on Raw a couple of weeks back.

SaberToothTigerz
01-31-2011, 08:50 AM
but this means wwe has chosen cena to go against the miz
means cena will own and become champ again
however guys if this does goes to a fatal 4 way it would make alot more sense and it would sell out more as a main event at wrestlemania

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-31-2011, 08:54 AM
Cena/Miz, meh. Orton/Punk, GOLD!

Punk is probably my favorite wrestler of all time, and Orton to me is like Jeff Hardy. Dials in his matches until someone good really draws a great match out of him. Who better than Punk!?