PDA

View Full Version : Possible Spoiler at the Royal Rumble

WWTNA Mark
01-30-2011, 03:07 PM
Awesome Kong teased an appearance at tonight's Royal Rumble pay-per-view as she noted the following on Twitter this afternoon. "My stomach is RUMBLE-ing. Craving sushi so I may SMACK DOWN on some RAW fish." According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office's charge report on Kong last month for driving without a valid license, she resides in Massachusetts, near the site of tonight's pay-per-view event.

Maybe she will be at Rumble Royal or she is really hungry for some sushi. Who knows?

Thoughts?

PrimusSucks
01-30-2011, 03:09 PM
I honestly hope she isn't in the match, because I agree with Jim Ross, she should never have to wrestle a man, have her be a monster diva heel.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-30-2011, 03:18 PM
Im not trying to generalize but having many friends and been around a lot of black people my whole life not one of them eat sushi, as my friends would say "That's a white thing" so I'm pretty sure she will show up during the laycool match and isnt really hungry for sushi. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it.:D

thedominator92
01-30-2011, 04:17 PM
you don't think she got that size by not eating do you? i say both

roshi86
01-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Im not trying to generalize but having many friends and been around a lot of black people my whole life not one of them eat sushi, as my friends would say "That's a white thing" so I'm pretty sure she will show up during the laycool match and isnt really hungry for sushi. I could be wrong but I highly doubt it.:D

I'm black and i love sushi lol

WWTNA Mark
01-30-2011, 04:20 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she had a piece of rice on her cheek when she goes to The Royal Rumble. Just saying. :)

Adam Bomb II
01-30-2011, 04:35 PM
I actually didn't think she would show up at the Rumble, but those comments sure do indicate it. I hope so!
And I also think she wants sushi.

Iron Ape
01-30-2011, 04:54 PM
you don't think she got that size by not eating do you? i say both
She certainly didn't get to be that size eating no friggin' sushi. That chick has the body of a Baconator enthusiast.

WWTNA Mark
01-30-2011, 05:26 PM
She certainly didn't get to be that size eating no friggin' sushi. That chick has the body of a Baconator enthusiast.

She's on the Matt Hardy diet plan. Just saying.

roshi86
01-30-2011, 05:39 PM
She did wrestle in Japan thats probably where she gets the sushi thing. but yea shes more than likely to debut tonight...

Iron Ape
01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
She's on the Matt Hardy diet plan. Just saying.
They have similar hairstyles, too, don't they? Had she stuck with TNA, maybe they could have brought Matt in as Diddy Kong.

$$$ Maker
01-30-2011, 07:13 PM
They have similar hairstyles, too, don't they? Had she stuck with TNA, maybe they could have brought Matt in as Diddy Kong.

Or Awsome Kong's Bitch

The Brown One
01-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Kong interfering in the match, and tearing up everyone, or even as Laycool's bodyguard would be awesome. It would brighten up the usual Laycool scene.

K-Jammin
01-30-2011, 07:41 PM
now i know this wont happen, but when the clock is counting down for the number 40th participant i want the lights to go out and then sting to drop from the roof, beat everyone down with a bat and then simply eliminate himself. as he is in his 50's now it would make no sense having him win it and he would lose face getting eliminated so this way he will remian mysterious just how sting should be

WWTNA Mark
01-30-2011, 10:37 PM
Turns out she was just hungry for some sushi!

Bodom
01-31-2011, 08:07 AM
Since Kong didn't debut, there's no need for this thread anymore.