PDA

View Full Version : i've sussed the pope

eboy
01-30-2011, 10:32 AM
you know the whole thing with Joe/dinero/the congregations money isn't it obvious what pope spent the money his very own money drop (during the entrance) because immortal stopped it and since the whole charity thing he's got it back you may say that this is just tna stupidity but i dont think it is this points to 2 things

either popes turning heel and has joined immortal
or thats how pope spent the money

SilverGhost
01-30-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm going to say the obvious here. You DO realize that its FAKE money being dropped at his entrance?

I know Pope will turn heel. WHICH IS VERY STUPID!

Stinger187
01-30-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm going to say the obvious here. You DO realize that its FAKE money being dropped at his entrance?

i think you mean turned! impact this week didnt high five fans didnt give glasses away!

HeelTurn
01-30-2011, 12:01 PM
He teamed with Double J at a recent house show against Morgan and Terry (who I thought was in Immortal anyway), I know house shows mean nothing but yeah Pope is heel.

SilverGhost
01-30-2011, 12:04 PM
i think you mean turned! impact this week didnt high five fans didnt give glasses away!

Lol whatever :P

thedominator92
01-30-2011, 12:10 PM
that is the only talent wwe would take back...besides mem members

WWTNA Mark
01-30-2011, 12:34 PM
The better question is why is Joe taping Pope anyway? Its kinda weird that he's doing that for no reason. He really didn't explain why he taped Pope doing his "charity" works which I thought Joe was turning heel but I guess Pope turned heel. Not really liking the whole storyline.

SilverGhost
01-30-2011, 12:38 PM
The better question is why is Joe taping Pope anyway? Its kinda weird that he's doing that for no reason. He really didn't explain why he taped Pope doing his "charity" works which I thought Joe was turning heel but I guess Pope turned heel. Not really liking the whole storyline.

The whole storyline has no point whatsoever. A "church" like figure themed wrestler goes in the strip club with donation money AND Joe and Pope taping each other. Ok....really? I see not a shred of point.

Stinger187
01-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Lol whatever :P

you did get that from thursdays impact i did i could tell he was heel already... kind of stupid... :-/

SilverGhost
01-30-2011, 12:45 PM
you did get that from thursdays impact i did i could tell he was heel already... kind of stupid... :-/

Turning Pope heel just smells Russo brainfarts.

How can he turn after feuding with Abyss? They could have kept going with that. Pope should be helping this new faction to face Immortal. Not feuding with Joe with a tape recorder.

Stinger187
01-30-2011, 01:06 PM
Turning Pope heel just smells Russo brainfarts.

How can he turn after feuding with Abyss? They could have kept going with that. Pope should be helping this new faction to face Immortal. Not feuding with Joe with a tape recorder.

Yeah servery serve Russo, i agree i think he'd fit so much better in the fight immortal story line and they could throw Joe in there as well since Double J thru him off down that whole but that would be way tooooooooooooooo smart and rational!

eboy
01-30-2011, 01:51 PM

um i know that its got the guys face on it

i'm just saying he might have payed immortal or bought the fake money

CobraNightviper
01-30-2011, 02:26 PM
another pointless storyline that no one will rember Russo does it again.

Rich Cranium
01-30-2011, 02:29 PM
another pointless storyline that no one will rember Russo does it again.

What does 'sussed' in the thread title mean? Is this more British slang?

eboy
01-30-2011, 03:45 PM
What does 'sussed' in the thread title mean? Is this more British slang?

it means worked out uncovered

The Brown One
01-30-2011, 07:15 PM
Lol we say "sussed" here too.
The whole Pope-money-Joe storyline is just weird. Whats Joe trying to do? Trying to prove that Pope isn't a religious man, or something?
I'm missing the point of the storyline.