PDA

View Full Version : Just deserts?

Adam Bomb II
01-30-2011, 07:12 AM
This apparently went down at the Wrestlereunion 5 show:

In addition to working the battle royal, Shane Helms also wrestled Joey Ryan in singles action. When Helms came out for the match, there were "HBK" chants from the crowd and lots of heat during his promo. Before Helms lost the match, he was hit with Shawn Michaels' Sweet Chin Music by Ryan but no sold it and responded with a slap to the face and Ric Flair's figure four. After the match, the fans chanted "don't come back" at Helms. Helms responded and said "I've made millions and you ain't made s**t." It seems Helms' recent online attacks aimed at Michaels haven't made him many fans.

So what are your thoughts? Did Helms have it coming?

And mods, I know the topic was debated earlier this week, but I couldn't help myself when I read this. Feel free to close it! Ha!

CMhuw24
01-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Hes lost all my respect.
The guy is just simply a prick.
And yes, he deserves everything he gets.

alexrules01
01-30-2011, 08:34 AM
Would have been awesome if Shawn jumped in the ring and kicked his teeth down his throat :)

The Brown One
01-30-2011, 08:48 AM
I didn't expect the fans to know about Helms attacks online, but its good that they have knowledge on things like this. Thank God theyr'e not like the WWE fans(kids), who would cheer Helms if hes a face, without knowledge of what hes said.

Kudos to them.

And Helms should be ashamed of himself. He shouldn't have mocked the fans like that, gimmick or not. By the way, was he working as a face, or heel? If face, and he mocked the fans, then he doesn't deserve any respect.

HeelTurn
01-30-2011, 10:15 AM
HBK is one of the most popular and loved wrestlers of all time, did Helms really think the fans wouldnt turn on him after his immature and pointless online abuse of Michaels?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-30-2011, 11:05 AM
I know I've used this before but it's too good to use just once. This is what I would say to jackass Helms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEE8mNHxWFU

Necroyeti
01-30-2011, 11:49 AM
PWG fans are fuckin' awesome!

I heard Jake Roberts had a retirement match on the same show, did he get any kind of heat for his crackhead days or were they more amicable towards him?

Adam Bomb II
01-30-2011, 11:53 AM

I heard Jake Roberts had a retirement match on the same show, did he get any kind of heat for his crackhead days or were they more amicable towards him?

I read that he had a standing ovation, but left quickly, waving a bit.

AngrySamoan
02-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Helms is a bonafide tool. Definitely deserved it. =]

Tommy Thunder
02-03-2011, 09:10 AM
No respect left for Helms whatsoever, and of course he deserves everything he gets for what he said.
He has no right to insult and make false accusations against people.

Iron Ape
02-03-2011, 12:07 PM

How many retirement matches has that guy had now?

Also, lol @ Helms.

Iron Ape
02-03-2011, 12:09 PM
No respect left for Helms whatsoever, and of course he deserves everything he gets for what he said.
He has no right to insult and make false accusations against people.
How do you know that what he has been saying isn't true? Dude's a bit of a tool either way, but I'm just curious as to how exactly you were able to arrive at this conclusion.

thedag
02-06-2011, 01:47 PM
maybe this is what helms wants. he's kinda like a huge heel now. he getting booed and stuff will just make him more money.