PDA

View Full Version : How about this everyone...

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-30-2011, 03:30 AM
Just for kicks, why doesn't everyone list their predictions as to where they think everyone will enter in the Royal Rumble match. In my list there is a **POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT** with the recent findings posted here on this site, so if you don't know about them and you don't want to be spoiled then please do not look. Btw, I hate how they spoiled it for me on the front page here.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Jack Swagger
3. William Regal
4. Vladimir Kozlov
5. John Morrison
6. David Otunga
7. Darren Young
8. David Hart Smith
9. Mark Henry
10. Sheamus
11. Husky Harris
12. Justin Gabriel
13. Yoshi Tatsu
14. Kane
15. Heath Slater
16. JTG
17. Zach Ryder
18. CM Punk
19. Michael Tarver
20. Booker T
21. Tyson Kidd
22. Rey Mysterio
23. Michael McGuillicutty
24. Primo
25. Ted Dibiase
26. Chris Masters
27. John Cena
28. Ezekiel Jackson
29. Santino
30. Alberto Del Rio
31. Kofi Kingston
32. Drew McIntyre
33. Mason Ryan
34. Wade Barrett
35. R-Truth
36. Chavo Guerrero
37. Goldust
38. Triple H
39. Kevin Nash
40. Big Show
`
I do think there will be some cool spots in the match most notably with my idea about Triple H returning with a late number. I think Sheamus will last a long damn time in this match and will begin to dominate at the end throwing people out one at a time (hence the reason for a few jobbers coming out with late numbers) and it will set up for the HHH vs Sheamus spot. Another spot that i think will happen is that Rey Mysterio never officially makes it to the rumble, as when he comes out I expect Cody Rhodes to blast him from behind with a weapon, thus building further tension to their inevitable feud.

What do you guys think though?

LMPunker
01-30-2011, 05:50 AM
i think punk and mason ryan will enter one after another like punk comes out at 38 and stays on the ramp and then 39 mason ryan come out and 40 will be triple h

The Brown One
01-30-2011, 08:40 AM
To avoid predictability again, of another superstar who enters last, or near to last, they should have someone earlier win it. e.g. Punk, at number 25.

I think that Rey will be a part of it.

SaberToothTigerz
01-30-2011, 08:54 AM
To avoid predictability again, of another superstar who enters last, or near to last, they should have someone earlier win it. e.g. Punk, at number 25.

I think that Rey will be a part of it.

i'm not quite sure but cena and punk will draw numbers pretty close to eachothers and around those numbers so will wade barrett
big zeke and mason ryan will face off
mark henry john morrison and sheamus will face off
alberto del rio will last a long time and he alongside drew mcintyre will eliminate alot of guys
the guys who will get the most eliminations im predicting to be sheamus, kane and the big show

Mikeyboy7777777
01-30-2011, 03:16 PM
dude where is christian?:O

teacher_on_da_rampage!
01-30-2011, 03:32 PM
i hate hw dey spoiled it too propa pissed off!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-30-2011, 05:16 PM
i hate hw dey spoiled it too propa pissed off!

I know, the RR is ALL about surprises!! Why ruin it for everyone?