PDA

View Full Version : In Jeff Hardy's Defense

Robstar
01-29-2011, 07:43 PM
Hey I was tooling around online and found this - http://www.criminalattorneyusa.com/drug-charges-lawyers.aspx and of course it made me wonder - do you think Jeff Hardly uses these guys? :rolleyes:

Bodom
01-29-2011, 07:57 PM
Is it wrong that I find the girls in the images under "sex crimes" hot?

WWTNA Mark
01-29-2011, 08:00 PM

Yeah, if you like sex addicts who are depressed all the time, nothing wrong with it. :)

Edit: I didn't know it said sex crime. I thought it just said sex. Anyways, I guess if you like the look of a depressed hot girl who has been raped and is going to fight in the court system, then its nothing wrong with it. :)

Kashdinero
01-29-2011, 08:02 PM

Probably.

P.S. Agreed!

Robstar
01-29-2011, 08:04 PM
Yeah, if you like sex addicts who are depressed all the time, nothing wrong with it. :)

You mean the type that you can find working in a strip club with daddy issues who scream rape after misrepresenting themselves? I love the "Don't wait until you are charged to hire a criminal attorney" part. Doesn't that just scream guilty???

Bods that girl in the pic looks like Cobie Smulders. Google if you don't know

Bodom
01-29-2011, 08:06 PM
You mean the type that you can find working in a strip club with daddy issues who scream rape after misrepresenting themselves?

I always get the one's that say "Are you police"?

Robstar
01-29-2011, 08:10 PM
I always get the one's that say "Are you police"?

I need to remember to ask "can I see your I.D??" but you risk spoiling the mood, haha

Bodom
01-29-2011, 08:12 PM
I need to remember to ask "can I see your I.D??" but you risk spoiling the mood, haha

The thought of going to jail for several reasons is part of the fun. And I always make sure I get my moneys worth ;)

Robstar
12-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Lolol bump

Karsten Langenfeld
12-12-2012, 04:12 AM
I think Hardy better calls Saul.

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/