PDA

View Full Version : PPV Live where can i watch it?

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Ok guys i bet im not the only one going through this but alot of fans wanna watch a wrestling show in europe but it airs on usa time and that forces us to watch it the next morning
now i would want to see the royal rumble ppv live at the time as it is happening
so im asking u guys..is there any live streams where i can watch the ppv at the time its happening? if so please tell me bcuz i dont want to watch the royal rumble ppv only on monday morning bcuz it kills the enthusiasm, its the worst time of the week a monday morning!!!

AGEOFFALL
01-29-2011, 08:57 PM
Yeah I'd like to know as well. The site I use to use was shut down.

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 09:14 PM
If you don't mind downloading a small programme, that lets you watch live sports, you can download Justin tv, and find the Royal Rumble.
Try here, at the time of RR: http://www.arkhilario.com/2011/01/29/wwe-royal-rumble-2011-live-stream-free/

If you don't want to watch it live, then just download a torrent the next morning :)

Mongo
01-29-2011, 09:24 PM
I have an app on my iPhone...Justin(dot)tv..has all ppv live.. I imagine u can use the main site aswell. Also has alot of wrestling in the sports section

SaberToothTigerz
01-30-2011, 12:01 PM
thx alot guys specially tbo and mongo
i added those two websites and im hoping to see the ppv live so i have to stay awake up untill like 1 am since that will be the time here when the rumble begins lol
btw how long is the ppv? i mean how many time will it take? even with the commercial breaks and so on