PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling fans

HHHBK
01-29-2011, 10:57 AM
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499339576025&set=a.121551591025.102952.31695961025

after reading some of these comments its sad to see that some of the wrestling fans today are so.... asinine

Necroyeti
01-29-2011, 11:48 AM
hey chris, wwe is all talk no action, ive seen more blood on one show of tna than i have in a yr or 2 in wwe

BLOOD = ACTION

teacher_on_da_rampage!
01-29-2011, 12:51 PM
in what sense do you mean hhhbk?

HHHBK
01-29-2011, 12:56 PM
just the "tna owns wwe" and vice versa, no points to back up arguments, just stupid statements, also the bitching and moaning about blood and pg. these thing just really piss me off

HHHBK
01-29-2011, 01:12 PM
and to further prove my point i just had one of those fellows message me on facebook regarding a comment i made about jeff hardy's drug charges, and he thought i was making it up!!

teacher_on_da_rampage!
01-29-2011, 01:20 PM
true alot of wrestling fans are quite immature at times, i think both tna and wwe are good atm!
i prefer tna because of what it offers the audience, i watched it yesterday in manchester england, it was amazing, they give more to fans than a wwe house show!
as for the blood, yes blood has been a solid part of wrestling up until a couple years ago, it does make it more interesting and makes it look real, no one complained about blood being there until now aswel.
for me, i cannot have a HIAC match without blood. if wwe were to stop being Pg i think it would be off the hook im telling ya, but the future is not bright for the wwe, that is my hypothesis and my proof. my proof is the lack of star quality they have in younger talent!

but fuck it, just watch it and enjoy dont moan, dont groan and dont bitch.
if u wana watch it, watch it, if not. change the freakin' channel!!!!!!!

u agree mate

WWTNA Mark
01-29-2011, 01:22 PM
I like both shows (hence the name WWTNA:)) so I don't get why the comments are all about how TNA sucks or how WWE sucks. I'm not saying that fans who prefers one of the other is bad. Sure, they may have some differences between the two that most fans like and dislike but thats why its call a variety. If you don't like TNA nor WWE then don't watch the damn thing! The rest of the comments are just down right stupid.

HHHBK
01-29-2011, 01:24 PM
true alot of wrestling fans are quite immature at times, i think both tna and wwe are good atm!
i prefer tna because of what it offers the audience, i watched it yesterday in manchester england, it was amazing, they give more to fans than a wwe house show!
as for the blood, yes blood has been a solid part of wrestling up until a couple years ago, it does make it more interesting and makes it look real, no one complained about blood being there until now aswel.
for me, i cannot have a HIAC match without blood. if wwe were to stop being Pg i think it would be off the hook im telling ya, but the future is not bright for the wwe, that is my hypothesis and my proof. my proof is the lack of star quality they have in younger talent!

but fuck it, just watch it and enjoy dont moan, dont groan and dont bitch.
if u wana watch it, watch it, if not. change the freakin' channel!!!!!!!

u agree mate

i do agree with this statement 100%

HHHBK
01-29-2011, 01:27 PM
but i also think wwe will get better, and i hope tna will get better.

CobraNightviper
01-29-2011, 03:35 PM
with the people tna has in charge right now I don't see how they can get better.

RedDevilSativa
01-29-2011, 04:53 PM
unfortunately we dont get tna in new zealand but i still love wwe and u dont need blood to put on a good match the hbk undertaker matches were great and there was no blood

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 06:15 PM
I like both shows (hence the name WWTNA:)) so I don't get why the comments are all about how TNA sucks or how WWE sucks. I'm not saying that fans who prefers one of the other is bad. Sure, they may have some differences between the two that most fans like and dislike but thats why its call a variety. If you don't like TNA nor WWE then don't watch the damn thing! The rest of the comments are just down right stupid.

Thats exactly what I drew out of it. Its just alot of people voicing their different opinions, nothing wrong with that.

HeelTurn
01-29-2011, 06:27 PM
unfortunately we dont get tna in new zealand but i still love wwe and u dont need blood to put on a good match the hbk undertaker matches were great and there was no blood

This is the truth, well said.