PDA

View Full Version : Diva Search CAN be good if WWE put the right effort into it

xAzureSkye
01-29-2011, 08:20 AM
I know a lot of you think that the Diva Search is gonna suck when it returns but it doesn't have to be like that if WWE try hard to make it good, i mean if they hire independent wrestlers to perform in the Diva Search it wont be all bad as at least we will get real wrestlers signed by the company & as for the models that tryout, they could become valets/interviewers..

& with the Diva Search being revamped to be like NXT then it could go well if they put the right Divas as Pros (Melina, Gail, Beth, Kong etc) Unfortunately it wont be as hot as the previous Diva Searches because of TV-PG but it still can be good.

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 08:27 AM
I think that the models that tryout for Divas Search will become the wrestlers, and the ones with talent, released.

xAzureSkye
01-29-2011, 08:39 AM
I think that the models that tryout for Divas Search will become the wrestlers, and the ones with talent, released.

Sadly thats true, its happened in years before & it will happen again..

Adam Bomb II
01-29-2011, 08:45 AM
It's just mindboggling how the WWE treats the Women's division... But I have glimpse of hope after the acquisition of Kong, a bit of screentime for Gail (please, pleeeease give her a title shot soon), and Natalyas reign as champion. So maybe, just maybe, there will actually be more of a focus on talent rather than looks, although like you guys said, it probably wont happen.

Necroyeti
01-29-2011, 11:31 AM
In a perfect world, the 'E would just take all of their "divas" from SHIMMER or WSU.

steveorton
01-29-2011, 12:43 PM
I think it's return will be good, I'm jus sayin...

Kid_Gangsta
01-29-2011, 03:11 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Lazy_baby_eating.gif

If the 2011 Diva Search is good, i'll eat my hat.

CobraNightviper
01-29-2011, 03:52 PM
How could it be good on a p.g show?

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 06:11 PM
Sadly thats true, its happened in years before & it will happen again..

I didn't mean to bring down your mood or anything, but I know its probably not going to be good.
Recently, like some of the others have posted, we have had great matches, and might see a possible Gail Kim push. The great divas are being showcased, which is awesome. Since the eyecandy divas haven't been shown on tv as much, WWE is bound to have the winner(s) of Diva Search as eyecandy, and show them on Raw/Smackdown, only to look good.

Bodom
01-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Just bring in the Diva Search for one night and have Kong just kill them all. That would make it worth it.

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 08:39 PM
Just bring in the Diva Search for one night and have Kong just kill them all. That would make it worth it.

Awesome bombs all around!