PDA

View Full Version : we need them

RedDevilSativa
01-29-2011, 12:09 AM
ive been reading all the rumors about sting nash and booker t coming to wwe nd i personaly reckon if they cud get all 3 of theese guys it wud be xactly wat the wwe needs. i happy they are pushing young talent now but to give those young guys credability they need to put on good matches with the likes of sting nash booker t.
A sting cm punk feud would be awesome and having nash go to smackdown and team up with his old buddy big show to take on the corre

SilverGhost
01-29-2011, 12:16 AM
The thing is....they are JUST rumors.

PrimusSucks
01-29-2011, 12:21 AM
A good match with Nash?

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 12:32 AM
A good match with Nash?

Never again. Hes too old to put on a good match. Hes like a brick in the ring.

PrimusSucks
01-29-2011, 12:43 AM
Never again. Hes too old to put on a good match. Hes like a brick in the ring.

That is what I meant, he was never good really, Booker and Sting can still put on good matches.

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 12:48 AM
People keep saying that Sting is still good, but I'm just not buying it. I want some proof.

Robstar
01-29-2011, 12:58 AM
People keep saying that Sting is still good, but I'm just not buying it. I want some proof.

I'm with this

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-29-2011, 01:08 AM
ive been reading all the rumors about sting nash and booker t coming to wwe nd i personaly reckon if they cud get all 3 of theese guys it wud be xactly wat the wwe needs. i happy they are pushing young talent now but to give those young guys credability they need to put on good matches with the likes of sting nash booker t.
A sting cm punk feud would be awesome and having nash go to smackdown and team up with his old buddy big show to take on the corre

nash is a one legged 6'8 tall piece of http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9-Smq1LCKk8uYZsHtcAYWXIbW_cJCQQiG5xoA5oUdQXGPDEbAfg

sting is http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQogfY29yF7fyLXogdmj-ma9AtmTb5I6IdPLJtfDF8soS4XAa-o

and booker t should be http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9LLpyWZJjCg_eU3Z8nrufcH37rTs_R EbBy9B0l17fI358EvH9

need I say more???

muuuuuhahahahaha

PrimusSucks
01-29-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm with this

I haven't watched TNA in about a year and a half, last match I saw him in he did good, so I could be wrong.

Black Mass Reverend
01-29-2011, 01:23 AM
I say keep all 3 of them away from the E. Their services are no longer needed. I'm pretty satisfied with the product the E has been putting out lately & all these new faces are a breath of fresh air. I'd only ever be interested with Sting joining if he were to work a program with someone like HBK or Jericho, which isn't very likely.

Zen Man
01-29-2011, 03:41 AM
How about Nash as a heel manager role? I always thought he pulled of some good promos.

HeelTurn
01-29-2011, 06:28 AM
Booker hasnt been good in years, Nash is too old and would only do televised shows, same with Sting (and he hasnt been anything special in along time).

Lowki
01-29-2011, 09:01 AM

Besides booker T, the other two haven't really been in discussions; at least i haven't read that they have. Sting was hinted at but was always assumed to be signing with TNA again.

Stinger187
01-29-2011, 09:44 AM

i agree He even said it's hard for him to put on a show like he used to and I'm a Sting fan!

VKM
01-29-2011, 10:58 AM
i agree He even said it's hard for him to put on a show like he used to and I'm a Sting fan!

Yeah I think he needs to go back to the gym. The reason probably why he would wear that TNA shirt was because he was probably out of shape. Now that Sting has had so much time off, I think he'll be ready. This is how he should be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK57LHefRGQ&feature=player_detailpage

Kashdinero
01-29-2011, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing any of these guys in a WWE ring right now. Here's the thing, the occasional appearance by a veteran/legend is a good thing as far as I'm concerned, but having veterans/legends take up half of your roster is ridiculous! It's nice for the young guys to get the rub, but in no way should they be having to compete for spots with a load of virtual pensioners!
As for the three rumours. Sting: I'd love to see him wrestle at Mania in a high profile match, but that's where it should end. Nash: Maybe not the match at Mania, but some sort of involvement would be nice. Booker: I'd be happy to see this guy return full time to be honest, I'm sure he could still bring it to an acceptable standard (unlike the other two). I know Booker has a few demands schedule wise, that need to be met before he returns, but if I was Vince I'd meet them, as I reckon he's more than earned the right. Not from his behaviour in TNA, but just in general. Things like a relaxed schedule should be mandatory for veterans! But with WWE's hiring policies nowadays, that kind of thought is a bit redundant. If any of them do appear for a limited period, you can bet they would be back in TNA after their 90 day no compete clauses were up.... At an inflated price of course, what with them coming straight off of WWE TV.

CobraNightviper
01-29-2011, 03:31 PM
they might be good for trainers or backstage but I definetly would'nt put them in the ring anymore.

K2Jelly
01-29-2011, 03:41 PM
they might be good for trainers or backstage but I definetly would'nt put them in the ring anymore.

Good idea.

RedDevilSativa
01-29-2011, 04:49 PM
i think your missing my point every wrestling company needs older stars to give the younger guys credability nash is a great promo guy so a good idea for him would be to have him as maybe the raw gm or as a heel manager wud work because just beeing with the young talent would learn alot about cutting promos. and sting would definatly still put on good matches i could see sting feuding with randy orton for sometime eventually beating him for the title leading to sting undertaker next years wrestlemania and i think booker could be great as the real leader ofthe corre

Bodom
01-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Not buying it, but this rumor is really starting to pick up steam

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10016473.shtml

K2Jelly
01-29-2011, 05:12 PM
Off topic: I'm going to SMFH at anyone who saw Nash and Booker being in TNA in a bad light because of them bashing TNA over signing WWE rejects and/or only giving old, washed up talent more screen time than the young talent mark out over the idea of the both of them getting contracts especially now that it's been confirmed that both of them will be surprise entrants in the Rumble.

On topic: I'd only want Booker T to get a contract as I believe he is the only one who can still compete at the acceptable level set by the IWC or any wrestling fan in general. Nash, hell no.

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 06:02 PM
WWE using Hall and Booker vs TNA using Hall and Booker and a whole mess of other old-timers are two entirely separate beasts. For starters, if all of this turns out to be true, WWE will be using those two guys for some surprises in the Rumble and probably to build towards a WCW-themed Hall of Fame, and most likely not much else (I could see Nash being used on the new Tough Enough, though). TNA, on the other hand, brought in a whole entire roster's worth of geezers and used them to push the young guys way down the card and, in many cases, completely off of the show. Now do I like that Nash is coming in? Oh hell no. Booker? Don't care one way or the other. But the thing is, WWE's roster completely dwarfs that of TNA's, so the arrival of Nash and Booker is just going to be a couple of minor splashes, whereas they and their AARP card-carrying friends showing up in TNA made quite the impact (yeah, excuse the terrible pun). Anyone who actually thinks that these guys are going to somehow push the young Nexus guys out of their collective spots are living in a fantasy world. So, in summation, apples and oranges.

Rogo
01-29-2011, 06:15 PM
As many are upset and are blasting this move, I am beyond excited to see Booker and Nash back in WWE, especially Nash, last time we saw him was like around when 2002?! I mean come on you guys cant say that you aren't the least bit excited to hear his music and the ridiculous pops both Booker and Nash will receive from the fans in Boston. Just knowing new storylines will pop up and the Raw after the Rumble with both Booker and Nash back is more excitement in itself for me.

I for one am excited

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 06:23 PM
As many are upset and are blasting this move, I am beyond excited to see Booker and Nash back in WWE, especially Nash, last time we saw him was like around when 2002?! I mean come on you guys cant say that you aren't the least bit excited to hear his music and the ridiculous pops both Booker and Nash will receive from the fans in Boston. Just knowing new storylines will pop up and the Raw after the Rumble with both Booker and Nash back is more excitement in itself for me.

I for one am excited
I am not the least bit excited to hear Nash's music or whatever ridiculous pop he gets. The guy is rubbish.

HeelTurn
01-29-2011, 06:24 PM
I am not the least bit excited to hear Nash's music or whatever ridiculous pop he gets. The guy is rubbish.

Relax, with the WWE's youth movement going on surely they wouldnt be dumb enough to put him back in the ring in a wrestling role, well I hope.

K2Jelly
01-29-2011, 06:26 PM
Relax, with the WWE's youth movement going on surely they wouldnt be dumb enough to put him back in the ring in a wrestling role, well I hope.

Um, this is WWE we're talking about.

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 06:27 PM
The guy I responded to said that we can't say that we wouldn't be excited, and I politely told him that I could say that. I don't need to relax about anything.

HeelTurn
01-29-2011, 06:30 PM
The guy I responded to said that we can't say that we wouldn't be excited, and I politely told him that I could say that. I don't need to relax about anything.

Oh i know don't worry not having a dig at you, Im not too excited about either myself, Booker stopped being of interest years ago, itll just be a one of match I assume then itll all be over for Nash in the ring.

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 06:31 PM
I think what Ape said about this one might be right. They are building towards a WCW HOF, and need names. They should be surprise entrants at the RR, for those who actually remember who they are, and then have no wrestling roles on the shows, but just wait till they get inducted.
Booker wasn't negotiating with TNA, and Nash stopped negotiations with TNA, so they were free to return to WWE.

RedDevilSativa
01-29-2011, 06:34 PM
whats funny is alot of you want the rock back but when it comes to other old stars you complain people like nash and booker love wrestling and want to be a part of it where as the rock used it as a stepping stone to c grade movie carreer

K2Jelly
01-29-2011, 06:39 PM
whats funny is alot of you want the rock back but when it comes to other old stars you complain people like nash and booker love wrestling and want to be a part of it where as the rock used it as a stepping stone to c grade movie carreer

That's a pretty frivolous assumption you just conjured up.

Lowki
01-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Is this the same Nash that only got into wrestling because he saw a lot of money in it?

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 06:46 PM
im gonna love this royal rumble..

RedDevilSativa
01-29-2011, 06:49 PM
Is this the same Nash that only got into wrestling because he saw a lot of money in it?

dont we all chose our jobs on the wages we cud get? wud anyone be a wrestler if the only got minimum wage

Robstar
01-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah I don't know. It's gotta be about the HOF for sure. If it's true. But I'll tell you something, I may even order the Rumble now just to see for myself. Booker can still go, Nash not without someone else doing the work, so the Rumble is sort of perfect for him. But to sign these guys just to have them both get tumbled out, well it seems a bit pointless (aside from being a major kick in TNA's balls).
I like the idea of adding Nash to Tough Enough, give Booker a last run leading up to a possible 2012 WCW themed HOF.

Be great if they signed Sting and Steiner and used Jack Swagger in the Angle role! The IWC would implode!!! jk

roshi86
01-29-2011, 07:13 PM
nash is a one legged 6'8 tall piece of http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9-Smq1LCKk8uYZsHtcAYWXIbW_cJCQQiG5xoA5oUdQXGPDEbAfg

sting is http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQogfY29yF7fyLXogdmj-ma9AtmTb5I6IdPLJtfDF8soS4XAa-o

and booker t should be http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9LLpyWZJjCg_eU3Z8nrufcH37rTs_R EbBy9B0l17fI358EvH9

need I say more???

muuuuuhahahahaha

Why should booker T be in jail?

Robstar
01-29-2011, 07:28 PM
Why should booker T be in jail?

Because of this - http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/wrestling-stars-unsavory-past

Mongo
01-29-2011, 07:29 PM
I hope the Nash deal is beyond the RR. Him and Indertaker at WM would be...interesting.....interesting as in two old dudes that can barely move just prop up on each other...

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 07:30 PM
taker still moves
he can still do the old school and the flying clothesline and that rope flip jump to the outside of the ring

Robstar
01-29-2011, 07:32 PM
I hope the Nash deal is beyond the RR. Him and Indertaker at WM would be...interesting.....interesting as in two old dudes that can barely move just prop up on each other...

Yeah and 'Taker has never fought Nash at Wrestlemania - just Diesel, haha. Oh god it would be a hobble and creak fest in the grand tradition of Hogan & Flair!

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 07:39 PM
Another Nash vs Taker at WrestleMania would be excruciating, like watching two dilapidated haunted mansions collapsing onto one another.

Robstar
01-29-2011, 07:41 PM
I just bet they have promised them a spot on the All Stars game!

Mongo
01-29-2011, 07:51 PM
watching two dilapidated haunted mansions collapsing onto one another.

Great analogy...hilarious!

Kashdinero
01-29-2011, 08:27 PM
The first Taker Vs Deisel Mania match was beyond bad, 15 years later it'd be worse than Taker Vs Taker at SummerSlam 94! It might even be worse than Taker and Kane Vs Kronik at Unforgiven 01!

Androo
01-29-2011, 10:00 PM
ok after been out for fair few!!! i come back to this news frm the main ssite! nassh no, wot does he really add to anything!!?!?! bookerrrrrr t!!! king bookahhhhh!!!! em yes pleaseeee! apart frm still being able to go, i think, he was a really gd worker! and character, esp king bookkahhhhh! hes one of my top 5 faves!!!!!!! funny as fuck wen he was the king!!!! if it is a one off (which i assume it will be) im very happy with tht!!! if its a limited date im still happy with tht!!! anything apart from a burial, im very happy! nash, meh!

Tai Night
01-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I can't speak for the rest but I don't care for Nash at all. On the other hand I like Booker T. I think he can still go and hope that he doesn't disappoint.

Robstar
01-29-2011, 10:33 PM
The only thing Nash has to offer now is his verbal skills. I used to be a huge Nash mark too

Eric Bischoff
01-29-2011, 11:15 PM
YES Kevin Nash and Booker T, now Razor Ramon and X-Pac shall return. I expect short term contracts for them in WWE, I feel bad for TNA, completely screwed.

Robstar
01-29-2011, 11:19 PM
Take my poll!!! http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?4073-The-Kevin-Nash-Poll&p=63658#post63658

Bodom
01-29-2011, 11:46 PM
I really want to know who the "we" in the title are.

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 11:56 PM
I really want to know who the "we" in the title are.
People who want more crap in their wrestling.

Bodom
01-29-2011, 11:58 PM
People who want more crap in their wrestling.

Mmmmmmm crap.

Rich Cranium
01-30-2011, 12:26 AM
I miss 2 days on here and comeback to all of this! So, does this mean there will be no 'They' version 2?

A least we can see a spinaroonie on WWE tv again unless Booker breaks his hip in the process.

*He should leave Sharmell at home this time!

The Brown One
01-30-2011, 08:33 AM
I miss 2 days on here and comeback to all of this! So, does this mean there will be no 'They' version 2?

A least we can see a spinaroonie on WWE tv again unless Booker breaks his hip in the process.

*He should leave Sharmell at home this time!

Remember this:

Sharmelle: All hail King Booker! x10.

SaberToothTigerz
01-30-2011, 08:58 AM
Remember this:

Sharmelle: All hail King Booker! x10.

i hope he returns with his booker T gimmick instead

The Brown One
01-30-2011, 09:21 AM
i hope he returns with his booker T gimmick instead

Me too. I liked the King Booker gimmick..but it got stale really fast. Sharmelle's bitchy voice didn't help either. I loved his smile when he was sitting in his throne though.

I really hope he returns at the RR under the normal, Booker T gimmick. That was badass.

Adam Bomb II
01-30-2011, 09:27 AM
Me too. I liked the King Booker gimmick..but it got stale really fast. Sharmelle's bitchy voice didn't help either. I loved his smile when he was sitting in his throne though.

I really hope he returns at the RR under the normal, Booker T gimmick. That was badass.

YES! I want the unpredictable, crazy Booker! No one was safe from him, heel or face!

I'm also curious to see what will happen if Booker gets to do announcing like he hopes to do. I for one think it would be great!

HeelTurn
01-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah Booker will probably return under his Booker T gimmick, since there is already King Sheamus.

SaberToothTigerz
01-30-2011, 12:11 PM
YES! I want the unpredictable, crazy Booker! No one was safe from him, heel or face!

I'm also curious to see what will happen if Booker gets to do announcing like he hopes to do. I for one think it would be great!

ok then i guess it will be time for booker to say this instead
MASON RYAN IS DOWN! MASON RYAN IS DOWN! MASON RYAN IS DOWN!

RomanFlare
01-30-2011, 12:16 PM
ok then i guess it will be time for booker to say this instead
MASON RYAN IS DOWN! MASON RYAN IS DOWN! MASON RYAN IS DOWN!

This was hilarious on soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many levels. I hope Booker does the announcing now.

SaberToothTigerz
01-30-2011, 12:40 PM
This was hilarious on soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many levels. I hope Booker does the announcing now.

yea xD lmfao

Robstar
01-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey maybe they are just going to show up to be announced for HOF?

Rich Cranium
01-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Hey maybe they are just going to show up to be announced for HOF?

Perhaps, but with Booker having some gas left in his tank, he might be utilized in the ring as well although I don't like the idea of Nash wrestling, if you want to call it that!