PDA

View Full Version : Sean O'Haire....One of the best?

DKO Killa
09-12-2010, 07:05 AM
Is it me or do anyone believes if it wasn't for that motorcycle accident, O'Haire could of been one of the best Champions in WWE. He had one the best gimmicks ever, he has been train by a hall a famer, he was manage by a hall a famer, and he had a nice selection of moves. Tell me your opinons

SilverGhost
09-12-2010, 07:22 AM
I wouldn't know since I haven't him in the ring as much but I know a guy here in this forum that can tell you xD

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Sean O'haire was a beast of an athlete. At the time he was the only wrestler I believed that could take on Goldberg am possibly beat him. Good to see another fan in the forums. *Fist Bump*

nrb6304
09-12-2010, 11:16 AM
I wouldn't know since I haven't him in the ring as much but I know a guy here in this forum that can tell you xD

lmao!!!!!! I thought the same thing!

SilverGhost
09-12-2010, 12:57 PM
lmao!!!!!! I thought the same thing!

It was very obvious!

crazyj11
09-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Absolutely amazing wrestler! He was the only good thing in WCW during it's final couple of years.

AGEOFFALL
09-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Sean had potential.

The Pike
09-13-2010, 09:32 AM
I hadn't seen O'Haire until his WWE debut after the buy-out. I didn't watch WCW the last year it was on so I hadn't seen him in any of the Tag matches he and Jindrak had. I watched the video link from TheDevilsAdvocate and all I can say is "Wow". The guy was incredible. I agree that he could've benefitted from the "seasoning" in OVW that the WWE made him do but looking at the guys body of work I am simply left scratching my head and think to myself "Why did the WWE drop the ball on this guy?!" In his prime he was built like Batista and was Way above average on the mic...And lastly he was a phenomenal wrestler. If someone deserved the nickname "The Phenom" It would be him. I've NEVER seen a guy his size move like that. He could've and SHOULD'VE been WWE Heavyweight Champion, no question. Another squandered opportunity by the WWE. He could've been the biggest thing in the business. It's an absolute SHAME that he wasn't pushed. Granted, the guy has made some crappy decisions in his personal life since his release from WWE but CHRIST, WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN! If he had found that much deserved success in the WWE I wonder how his life would've turned out... Instead of being a 4th rate MMA fighter and woman beater (yeah... not good) he could've been the face of WWE., probably still today. It is SUCH a waste of talent. This does not surprise me... WWE has a penchant for missing opportunitioes, especially those right in their face. A lot of great wrestlers careers were ended when WWE bought out WCW... Too many guys were lost in the shuffle. Too many GREAT talents either weren't signed or weren't pushed. I suppose you could say it was Vince's way of saying the WCW had inferior talent but seriously, watch the guys WCW matches... He had it. He had it in spades. They screwed up big time on this one. If only the IWC ran the WWE!(hahaha). LOVE this guy! Sean has one new fan in me.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-13-2010, 12:35 PM
I hadn't seen O'Haire until his WWE debut after the buy-out. I didn't watch WCW the last year it was on so I hadn't seen him in any of the Tag matches he and Jindrak had. I watched the video link from TheDevilsAdvocate and all I can say is "Wow". The guy was incredible. I agree that he could've benefitted from the "seasoning" in OVW that the WWE made him do but looking at the guys body of work I am simply left scratching my head and think to myself "Why did the WWE drop the ball on this guy?!" In his prime he was built like Batista and was Way above average on the mic...And lastly he was a phenomenal wrestler. If someone deserved the nickname "The Phenom" It would be him. I've NEVER seen a guy his size move like that. He could've and SHOULD'VE been WWE Heavyweight Champion, no question. Another squandered opportunity by the WWE. He could've been the biggest thing in the business. It's an absolute SHAME that he wasn't pushed. Granted, the guy has made some crappy decisions in his personal life since his release from WWE but CHRIST, WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN! If he had found that much deserved success in the WWE I wonder how his life would've turned out... Instead of being a 4th rate MMA fighter and woman beater (yeah... not good) he could've been the face of WWE., probably still today. It is SUCH a waste of talent. This does not surprise me... WWE has a penchant for missing opportunitioes, especially those right in their face. A lot of great wrestlers careers were ended when WWE bought out WCW... Too many guys were lost in the shuffle. Too many GREAT talents either weren't signed or weren't pushed. I suppose you could say it was Vince's way of saying the WCW had inferior talent but seriously, watch the guys WCW matches... He had it. He had it in spades. They screwed up big time on this one. If only the IWC ran the WWE!(hahaha). LOVE this guy! Sean has one new fan in me.

Wow Pike. That was a good read that you posted.

Anyway. I agree entirely with you, and from what I have seen the WWE did infact try to push him when he first arrived in the WWE, but they later dropped the ball on him for no real reason at all. Why they stopped his push when he was building a large following? You got me.. But atleast he can say he left the WWE undefeated. (If he lost a match, then please correct me) Also, his MMA fights were a little sloppy. He won like 4 fights, and lost 2. I think his last fight was back in 2007 (again, correct me if I'm wrong) an back when O'haire was releashed after his Motorcycle accident Sean could have easily signed a new contract. If he were to try an come back now it would be too late. Sean O'haire has been sort of a loose-cannon since his release an his following years as he had struggled with progression through the ranks of MMA. WWE would likely look closely into his past an rip him a new one an then deny him. I strive for the day that he turns up in a major company again one day.

The Pike
09-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Have you seen him lately? not good. I think his days are over. He's about to be 40 and He was injured in a street fight where some dude broke his orbital bone and fractured his face and skull and he suffered damage to his vision. He;s a bodyguard now (and apparently out of shape.)http://www.gerweck.net/ohaire.jpg

RKOViper
09-17-2010, 05:06 PM
He was awesome!!!!! But damn he is out of shape now. His talent wasn't used by WWE properly!

NightWolf
09-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Have you seen him lately? not good. I think his days are over. He's about to be 40 and He was injured in a street fight where some dude broke his orbital bone and fractured his face and skull and he suffered damage to his vision. He;s a bodyguard now (and apparently out of shape.)http://www.gerweck.net/ohaire.jpg

He looks kind of like Roddy Piper in that pic. Is that recent?

SilverGhost
09-18-2010, 01:14 AM

I don't see O'Haire. Is he hiding in the pic?