PDA

View Full Version : Total Nonstop A**hole, Total Nonstop Champion!

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Mrrrrrrrrrr. Annnderrsooon,
Annnnderrrsoon!
I thought his promo last night with Jeff Hardy was awesome he ripped him a new one!
edit:spelling

Nay_Than
01-28-2011, 07:36 PM
the whole show was great.

thejman93
01-28-2011, 08:02 PM
QUOTE=Nay_Than;63150]the whole show was great.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I'm saying this but yeah Impact was a better show than RAW this week.

wallyman
01-28-2011, 10:19 PM
if steiner gets a hold of the mic and he feuds with matt hardy...omg that will b gold lol....u fat piece of trash rofl..etc come eat this grapes hahasha...i can only imagine him

teacher_on_da_rampage!
01-28-2011, 10:40 PM
if steiner gets a hold of the mic and he feuds with matt hardy...omg that will b gold lol....u fat piece of trash rofl..etc come eat this grapes hahasha...i can only imagine him

HAHAHA dat wud be funny, u fat somvabitch, u wana eat grapes or grease??
BUT i saw matt hardy in person, i mtellin u, he aint fat anymore!! hes done great!

Tommy Thunder
01-29-2011, 12:16 AM
Anderson is doing great for himself in TNA. I'm just sad he wasn't given the chance to be a major player in WWE.

And with Anderson and Stenier now back in TNA, get ready for some EPIC promos!!

Trips88
01-29-2011, 06:16 AM
Agreed! Anderson has a bring future for sure.

VKM
01-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Its going to be a great feud. I just hope they don't bring back Kevin Nash. I don't care for him and he is so slow in the ring. He is slower than Matt Hardy, Ric Flair, and Hulk.

SevenCagedTigers
01-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Mrrrrrrrrrr. Annnderrsooon,
Annnnderrrsoon!
I thought his promo last night with Jeff Hardy was awesome he ripped him a new one!
edit:spelling

Do you know how many children there are in the Impact Zone? Its Disney world for pete's sake. Its irresponsible both on the part of TNA and the parents to have Mr. Anderson cutting a promo calling everyone assholes.

TNA is caught in a quandry. For one thing, they are on SPIKE TV, the first network for men which features shows such as Manswers. They have to do over the top things to attract an adult male audience. On the other hand, the Impact Zone is in Disney World in Orlando Florida, so they have a responsibility to put on a decent show for the children in the audience. TNA needs to move the Impact Zone to a more responsible location so they can be as trashy as they wanna be without subjecting children to blood, sexual themes and profanity. If you disagree, then you probably don't have children.

teacher_on_da_rampage!
01-29-2011, 01:24 PM
yes tna is in the orlando BUT i do not see many fans there that are young!
especially in the front row, and now i bet ure being a hypocrite, because i used 2 watch wwf, and wcw when it was alot more crude, and contained nudity and extreme violence.
who cares man! its about time some1 thought bout us and not the kids!

SilverGhost
01-29-2011, 01:28 PM
yes tna is in the orlando BUT i do not see many fans there that are young!
especially in the front row, and now i bet ure being a hypocrite, because i used 2 watch wwf, and wcw when it was alot more crude, and contained nudity and extreme violence.
who cares man! its about time some1 thought bout us and not the kids!

I like the idea but who is the smart one out of the two companies?

Anyways.....even with an older crowd.....TNA has the same audience, which isn't good.

WWTNA Mark
01-29-2011, 01:30 PM
I like the idea but who is the smart one out of the two companies?

Anyways.....even with an older crowd.....TNA has the same audience, which isn't good.

I seen mohawk dude, fatboy, hot chick, and crazy lady almost every taping!

SilverGhost
01-29-2011, 01:32 PM
I seen mohawk dude, fatboy, hot chick, and crazy lady almost every taping!

If you see the same people in 2-5 weeks then its a bad sign.

Even those sign guys are the same but thats another topic.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. First we are in AMERICA and we have these things called f'n rights. Its the PARENTS job to decide if their children should go to a TNA event and be subject to curse words and violence. If PARENTS did their JOB BEING PARENTS this world would be a better place. I'm all for violence, nipple slippage and foul language but I also know its all part of the show and there is a time and place for everything. I highly doubt a 7 year old can figure that out, its the parents responsibility to shield there child from such things, NOT F'N TNA or DISNEY WORLD for that matter. *ends rant*

U MAD???

WWTNA Mark
01-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. First we are in AMERICA and we have these things called f'n rights. Its the PARENTS job to decide if their children should go to a TNA event and be subject to curse words and violence. If PARENTS did their JOB BEING PARENTS this world would be a better place. I'm all for violence, nipple slippage and foul language but I also know its all part of the show and there is a time and place for everything. I highly doubt a 7 year old can figure that out, its the parents responsibility to shield there child from such things, NOT F'N TNA or DISNEY WORLD or that matter. *ends rant*

U MAD???

Although there were kids who watched the live sex segment with Edge and Lita! Also hearing Triple H as Vinny Mac talking about dicks is what kids should be hearing about! lol So I say there is nothing wrong with a child going to the Impact Zone just to look at wrestling but they should be afraid about sitting next to the weirdo fans! Just saying.

K2Jelly
01-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. First we are in AMERICA and we have these things called f'n rights. Its the PARENTS job to decide if their children should go to a TNA event and be subject to curse words and violence. If PARENTS did their JOB BEING PARENTS this world would be a better place. I'm all for violence, nipple slippage and foul language but I also know its all part of the show and there is a time and place for everything. I highly doubt a 7 year old can figure that out, its the parents responsibility to shield there child from such things, NOT F'N TNA or DISNEY WORLD for that matter. *ends rant*

U MAD???

Our Savior of infinte wisdom has risen.

SilverGhost
01-29-2011, 01:55 PM

U MAD???

Good rant.

But remember dude, we live in a world that now TV and events are ones babysitter. WWE is just one daycare BUT at least they are smart on their approach.

Here is something to take in: TNA has blood and sex and yet ITS not doing any better than they should be. What does that say?
(Read my sig)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Our Savior of infinte wisdom has risen.

IM BAAAAAAACCCCCCCCK and ready to stir the shit as only I can.:D

on a side note, my BUCKEYES are 21-0 BABY and in a few hours they face Northwestern, so I'm pretty sure the streak will continue and we will be 22-0. WHOOWHOOOOO

2nd side note if you dont know what I'm talking about its college basketball BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWTNA Mark
01-29-2011, 02:01 PM

on a side note, my BUCKEYES are 21-0 BABY and in a few hours they face Northwestern, so I'm pretty sure the streak will continue and we will be 22-0. WHOOWHOOOOO

2nd side note if you dont know what I'm talking about its college basketball BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to tell ya, its nothing like hearing your infinite wisdom man! I dedicate this song to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKAnyQ7Jt4&feature=related

SilverGhost
01-29-2011, 02:02 PM

College basketball is not as dramatic as College football....I don't watch that at all.

Necroyeti
01-29-2011, 02:05 PM
AMERICAN SPORTS LOL

Anderson.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-29-2011, 02:06 PM
I got to tell ya, its nothing like hearing your infinite wisdom man! I dedicate this song to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKAnyQ7Jt4&feature=related

What a perfect song for my return, thanks WWTNA.... WWTNA has his thinking cap on today, well done sir, well done indeed.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-29-2011, 02:09 PM
College basketball is not as dramatic as College football....I don't watch that at all.

Im a BUCKEYE 4 LIFE, its in my blood, but I do agree I would much rather watch college football but its college basketball season and I have to represent my team.

check out our fans, they are the best especially this chick http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH67h4Yx7Ho0NEfhB57gM-8NFh5MAWPhOG5sWRc7TE0Lu4uuxU

SilverGhost
01-29-2011, 02:09 PM
AMERICAN SPORTS LOL

Anderson.

Nothing wrong with Basketball!

Europe, Mexico, Central America and South America can beat the US in soccer xD

I'm not even sure if the US has a Rugby team.

SilverGhost
01-29-2011, 02:13 PM
Im a BUCKEYE 4 LIFE, its in my blood, but I do agree I would much rather watch college football but its college basketball season and I have to represent my team.

check out our fans, they are the best especially this chick http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH67h4Yx7Ho0NEfhB57gM-8NFh5MAWPhOG5sWRc7TE0Lu4uuxU

That is some unmatched pride there xD

CobraNightviper
01-29-2011, 03:50 PM
yeah it's basically your choice as a parent(which I am one)and I let my kids watch wrestling on t.v my 6 year old son anyway my 11 year old daughter does'nt really like wrestling but some of those creepy impact fans that are there every week is the reason I haven't went to tna events for a long time and I would not take my kids to the impact zone.

Nay_Than
01-29-2011, 06:46 PM
i ifr drinjkl/.

Stinger187
01-30-2011, 12:40 PM
i love that theme for Eric! it matches him perfectly!