PDA

View Full Version : Who should perform at Wrestlemaina 27?

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 06:46 PM
Before, you had music artists make appearances at Wrestlemaina from John Legend, the band of DX's theme song(sorry but I forgot there name) and the girl from The Pussy Cat Dolls(I forgot her name too) but wouldn't it be cool if rapper Wiz Khalifa performed Black & Yellow at Wrestlemaina for The New NeXus? Before you say "WTF is this guy smoking?!?" hear me out please. The song is popular and it reminds me of NeXus(and The Steelers :)) so I see why not. Its better then Justin Beiber!

Who do you want to perform at Wrestlemaina 27 for your own personal favorite music type?

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I would still like a singer to make an appearance at WM, to sing America the Beautiful. Its become a tradition. Only question is, who?
I know this is a longshot..but Taylor Swift. She can sing.

For a band playing a live version of a wrestler's song, I would like the Nexus' theme to play.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 07:06 PM
I would still like a singer to make an appearance at WM, to sing America the Beautiful. Its become a tradition. Only question is, who?

For a band playing a live version of a wrestler's song, I would like the Nexus' theme to play.

I agree, that would be cool!

jhorton1215
01-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Alter Bridge to perform Edge's Metalingus... And Orton RKO's Beiber

peppermill25
01-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Imagine how loudly Beiber would get boo'd ahahaha

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 07:25 PM
None of the bands that I listen to would probably want to be associated with pro-wrestling, and I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm also going to inevitably hate whoever they do get, and I'm perfectly fine with that, too. The music in wrestling at the moment is deplorable, but that's not exactly anything new.

ToWhomItConcerns.
01-28-2011, 07:30 PM
ugh i hate that song (black & yellow)

i think performances at WM should happen only if they don't take up and/or effect match time...like when kid rock performed before the divas battle royal...sure we all knew that match would suck but honestly i couldn't see who the hell was getting eliminated because i didn't know who was wearing what and i just saw colors flying around.

as for if someone performs just give me america the beautiful and then get the hell out of the way. i'm not a big fan of todays artists so if i had to pick 1 person to sing that it would be somebody older like patti labelle (if that doesn't tell you i'm black i don't know what will)

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm still hoping for a Beiber beatdown from the Nexus and Randy Orton RKO'ing Beiber.

ToWhomItConcerns.
01-28-2011, 07:31 PM
I'm still hoping for a Beiber beatdown from the Nexus and Randy Orton RKO'ing Beiber.

i'd rather see a punt to the head.

i try not to be public with my dislike of famous kids but my god that kid can piss you off in a second.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 07:34 PM
i'd rather see a punt to the head.

i try not to be public with my dislike of famous kids but my god that kid can piss you off in a second.

Well deserved punt to the head.

After this bullshit.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/23/1285261185-bieber-quote-of-the-day-14782-1285251205-0.jpg

arsenhole
01-28-2011, 07:43 PM

it's rumored to be bieber singing america the beautiful

Automatic
01-28-2011, 07:51 PM
I really don't want to see any music performances @ WM, or it should be the artists that sing the theme songs of wrestlers, because it makes your WM that more special, other than that I hate it when non-wrestling related people take precious time, that could have been used for matches.

thejman93
01-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Get Lilian Garcia to do the Anthem/America the Beautiful and leave it at that. BTW: Kurt Cobain has more talent on the head of his dick than Beiber has in his whole body.

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Having Lilian sing America the Beautiful at WM would be amazing! I miss her announcing the Raw matches, and occasional singing.

thedominator92
01-28-2011, 08:23 PM
Before, you had music artists make appearances at Wrestlemaina from John Legend, the band of DX's theme song(sorry but I forgot there name) and the girl from The Pussy Cat Dolls(I forgot her name too) but wouldn't it be cool if rapper Wiz Khalifa performed Black & Yellow at Wrestlemaina for The New NeXus? Before you say "WTF is this guy smoking?!?" hear me out please. The song is popular and it reminds me of NeXus(and The Steelers :)) so I see why not. Its better then Justin Beiber!

Who do you want to perform at Wrestlemaina 27 for your own personal favorite music type?

only in america can someone make a hit single by repeating two words over and over. bieber is going to be there so have him perform all the themes.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 08:45 PM
I briefly caught her performing live on some awards show not too long ago, and that poor girl couldn't hit a note if she were sloppy drunk and driving a M3A3 Bradley tank.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Well deserved punt to the head.

After this bullshit.

http://www.portlandmercury.com/images/blogimages/2010/09/23/1285261185-bieber-quote-of-the-day-14782-1285251205-0.jpg

I work with kids for a living, so I might seem a bit unprofessional saying this, but if that little turd actually compared himself to Cobain, I'm all for that punt to the head!

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 08:58 PM
If every kid in America was punted in the head for every stupid thing that they said, their entire generation would consist of nothing but vegetables and invalids. So, basically, you guys are being a bit ridiculous. I mean, there are adults on this board who have said far more asinine things, yet no one is joking about inflicting physical harm on them.

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 08:59 PM
I briefly caught her performing live on some awards show not too long ago, and that poor girl couldn't hit a note if she were sloppy drunk and driving a M3A3 Bradley tank.

Thats your opinion. I think she can sing better than Justin Bieber, thats for sure.
Listen to her music videos, they are more clear.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Sorry Ape. I was just joking for my part - would of course never wish harm on anyone - especially a kid. But it's hard for an old grunge guy to hear him compare himself to Cobain... :)

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Off Topic: There was reports of him(Beiber) that said that. I checked some out and Youtube. People weren't entirely happy about that.

On Topic: Lilian Garcia to sing at Wrestlemania!

thejman93
01-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Off Topic: There was reports of him(Beiber) that said that. I checked some out and Youtube. People weren't entirely happy about that.

On Topic: Lilian Garcia to sing at Wrestlemania!

I've started a movement! I'm like those crazy fuckers in Egypt!

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Thats your opinion. I think she can sing better than Justin Bieber, thats for sure.
Listen to her music videos, they are more clear.
Dude, you can't judge someone's actual voice going by the album cut in a music video. Hell, there are producers out there who make Katy Perry's voice appealing to pop enthusiasts, and it's a known fact that she can't actually sing worth a shit. Most pop acts nowadays get their "voice" from the studio, and this isn't exactly a big secret.

And just so you don't think that I'm out of my mind, people accusing Taylor of not being able to sing is nothing new:

- The leader singer of the Black Crowes doesn't think she's talented. (http://stupidcelebrities.net/2010/09/01/black-crowes-singer-chris-robinson-thinks-taylor-swift-sucks/)

- The Lantern outs her as not being able to perform live. (http://www.thelantern.com/arts/swift-can-write-songs-but-can-t-sing-them-1.1728934)

- E! Online think she's a great pop-star, but even they admit she can't carry a tune. (http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b165640_taylor_swift_cant_sing_no_duh.html)

- There are Facebook groups dedicated to the poor girl's sucking. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-Swift-Cant-Sing/287236826503)

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 09:16 PM
[/B]I'm like those crazy fuckers in TNA's Impact Zone crowd!

Its ok.....don't feel bad :P

thejman93
01-28-2011, 09:18 PM
Its ok.....don't feel bad :P

ahahahahahahaha! well played sir

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 09:19 PM
Sorry Ape. I was just joking for my part - would of course never wish harm on anyone - especially a kid. But it's hard for an old grunge guy to hear him compare himself to Cobain... :)
I know you're not serious, but I just don't get the hatred and animosity people have for this kid. He makes harmless, disposable bubblegum-pop aimed at young girls. It's not as if he's aiming his product at any of us, so why does anything pertaining to this kid matter? It's really not hard to ignore him.

thejman93
01-28-2011, 09:25 PM
I know you're not serious, but I just don't get the hatred and animosity people have for this kid. He makes harmless, disposable bubblegum-pop aimed at young girls. It's not as if he's aiming his product at any of us, so why does anything pertaining to this kid matter? It's really not hard to ignore him.

If I may channel my inner gangsta for a minute: "haters gonna hate."

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 09:27 PM
If I may channel my inner gangsta for a minute: "haters gonna hate."
There's certainly not an answer that makes any more sense than that.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 09:27 PM
I guess whatever people like. But Justin Beiber is NOT A MUSICIAN.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 09:30 PM
I guess whatever people like. But Justin Beiber is NOT A MUSICIAN.
This isn't exactly a revelation. 90% of pop stars aren't.

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 09:31 PM

Well, I don't get it either. It wasn't until I read your comment that I thought about that some people actually mean stuff like that. Hehe, but I always get in trouble for speaking before I think (guess thats why i like Percy Watson). Last weekend I got yelled at big time because I said I would trade my girlfriend for some new winter tires for my car. Ooops!

But on topic - I'd pick Wolfmother to play, although it would never happen!

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 09:34 PM
This isn't exactly a revelation. 90% of pop stars aren't.

Entertainment needs a kick in the ass. Good looks doesn't mean music talent.

jhorton1215
01-28-2011, 09:57 PM

Bieber is the Matt Hardy of the music word.

welch421
01-28-2011, 11:18 PM
This is off sublect but How do u get a photo when ever you post a comment

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 11:26 PM
This is off sublect but How do u get a photo when ever you post a comment

Copy the link
then click "insert image" here
and paste the link.

mikeofiowa
01-29-2011, 04:51 AM
Does anyone think there's a reason as to why wwe wants Bieber. Believe me I hate him just as much as the next guy, but let's think for a second. When ever a celebrity is announced to sing that's it nothing else. Then the rumors of Bieber start up because wwe actually says there hopeful to get him. The fact wwe is trying hard to get him for 5 minutes of the show means they want him for a reason. That reason being to hopefully get teenage girls to buy the ppv long enough to see him sing and then change the channel. THat or go to Mania, watch him sing, and then leave thus wasting their money. I know it sounds typical WWE IS FOR KIDS MAN. No that's not it at all. I'm saying in Bieber's case it could draw the attention of certain people and that would make Vinnie happy.

C0ptje
01-29-2011, 04:55 AM
People calm down a bit...
I'm not a Bieber fan ( i think none of you is) but why are u guys complaining about.
Its just a guy whos singing.

Now i would like to see something else.
Not a Ceb singing, but someone of the WWE ;)
VICKIE GUERREROOOOO ;D

I know im dreaming, problem with that?! ;o

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Now i would like to see something else.
Not a Ceb singing, but someone of the WWE ;)
VICKIE GUERREROOOOO ;D

I know im dreaming, problem with that?! ;o

Robstar will love you.

Grind_Bastard
01-29-2011, 11:55 AM
And Orton RKO's Beiber

Now that SCSA seems to be back for Tough Enough, I prefer to see a Stunner and a a couple of Steveweiser's spilled in Bieber's head (but sadly it won't happen)

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 12:01 PM
i dont think bieber will sing at mania
remember the jokes and references that were made against bieber
specially on str8 out of brooklyn with JTG

xtremetothemax
01-29-2011, 12:49 PM
only in america can someone make a hit single by repeating two words over and over. bieber is going to be there so have him perform all the themes.

Dude black and yellow is good. Well thats my opinion plus 29,320,200 others. But Justin Bieber should get rko'd.

Bodom
01-29-2011, 04:57 PM
I just want American Bang to perform Wild & Young.

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 06:15 PM

You and me both. I actually liked that song, alot.

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 06:43 PM
If you want Kings of Leon, why not just get Kings of Leon?

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Kings of Leon suck. They are very overrated here.

HeelTurn
01-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Im not quite sure who Justin Bieber is, all I know is hes unpopular with a lot of people and hes an american pop? singer.

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 07:04 PM
Kings of Leon suck. They are very overrated here.
This could be true, but that doesn't stop the fact that American Bang completely stole their sound from them.

Iron Ape
01-29-2011, 07:05 PM
Im not quite sure who Justin Bieber is, all I know is hes unpopular with a lot of people and hes an american pop? singer.
He's Canadian.

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 07:19 PM

well ur safe as long as u dont know him looool

Bodom
01-29-2011, 07:40 PM
If you want Kings of Leon, why not just get Kings of Leon?

American Bang...Kings of Leon...makes no difference to me.

I just want a live performance of Wild & Young

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 08:38 PM
This could be true, but that doesn't stop the fact that American Bang completely stole their sound from them.

Whether thats true or not, I still dislike Kings of Leon, because I've never liked any of their songs.
I like that one song of American Bang for some reason though.

Bodom
01-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Whether thats true or not, I still dislike Kings of Leon, because I've never liked any of their songs.
I like that one song of American Bang for some reason though.

The reason is that it's the most amazing Wrestling TV show intro song ever.