PDA

View Full Version : booker t return to wwe?

rko619
01-28-2011, 05:25 PM
as it says on the main page booker may return at the rumble
what are your thoughts on booker returning at the rumble?
do you want him to?
will he win?
who will he fued with?

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 05:55 PM
The thing that led to that speculation was Booker canceling some weekend appearances. Some are saying that that means he's probably going to show up at the Rumble, but I actually think it's more likely that he'll be showing up to Orlando on Monday to be part of TNA's Main Event Mafia angle. Booker is a little long in the tooth, and I just really don't see WWE bringing him in right in the middle of the youth initiative. But then again, anything is possible, I guess.

PrimusSucks
01-28-2011, 05:58 PM
I see him returning for a one off appearance at most, maybe a part time thing, nothing more really.

TheMiz
01-28-2011, 05:58 PM
maybe he will buti dont see him win, remember Royal rumble 09 rob van dam made a special appearance?^maybe its sumthing like that or maybe hel return to stay but he wont win the rumble him having a feud with king sheamus would be cool

2bluntsup
01-28-2011, 06:01 PM
i know i will mark out if i hear "CAN U DIG IT SUCKAH!?" at the Royal Rumble, even if he is old as hell!

Robstar
01-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Booker will keep people guessing but like Ape said, it could have as much to do with a return to TNA as WWE. God knows TNA needs to see the Mafia return but it's also no secret that Booker likes big pay cheques and I am convinced the TNA coffers are running very low and their recent touring is proof that they have bled the Orlando trailer parks dry and need some serious cash.

I'd be surprised if Booker was at the Rumble but I'd be not surprised equally if he wasn't.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 06:13 PM
maybe he will buti dont see him win, remember Royal rumble 09 rob van dam made a special appearance?^maybe its sumthing like that or maybe hel return to stay but he wont win the rumble him having a feud with king sheamus would be cool
Yeah, if Booker does come back for the Rumble, there's like a 0% chance of him winning. Even if he were already still with the company on a regular basis, the chances of him winning wouldn't be much higher.

TJHawkesybaby
01-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Gotta be a TNA angle in my opinion! Maybe not on a long time contract/story just to rid us of the god awful Immortal gimmick.... I live in hope!!!

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Gotta be a TNA angle in my opinion! Maybe not on a long time contract/story just to rid us of the god awful Immortal gimmick.... I live in hope!!!
Maybe someone should consider severing the heads of the members of Immortal. It worked in Highlander, and I'm pretty sure that was a documentary and that the events happened in real time.

*waits for people to catch the Aqua Teen reference*

TJHawkesybaby
01-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Maybe someone should consider severing the heads of the members of Immortal. It worked in Highlander, and I'm pretty sure that was a documentary and that the events happened in real time.

*waits for people to catch the Aqua Teen reference*

Ape I love some of your references they make me chuckle!

I always thought Highlander was a rockumentary....!

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Ape I love some of your references they make me chuckle!

I always thought Highlander was a rockumentary....!
Thanks, man. I'm glad that somebody is getting some use out of them.

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Its just speculation at this point.
But lets say if hes does return to WWE, he would get a big pay cheque for the RR appearance only. He wouldn't be signed on full time, due to old age, and the travel schedule and such.
In TNA, he gets paid less, but he could sign on there for perhaps a last run, so that he has a lighter schedule too.
Either way, I hope I see him in TNA, or WWE soon. Can you dig it, Sucka?!

Androo
01-28-2011, 06:52 PM
i would love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l90oYLAQHAY&feature=related to return, or even make an appearance at the rr!!! but i wot ape says seems logical. but il hav to wait n see. he may not turn up anywhere, and this SUCKAH will hav to put his shovell away coz i wont be DIGGIN nothing bookahhh!

wallyman
01-28-2011, 06:55 PM
Booker will keep people guessing but like Ape said, it could have as much to do with a return to TNA as WWE. God knows TNA needs to see the Mafia return but it's also no secret that Booker likes big pay cheques and I am convinced the TNA coffers are running very low and their recent touring is proof that they have bled the Orlando trailer parks dry and need some serious cash.

I'd be surprised if Booker was at the Rumble but I'd be not surprised equally if he wasn't.

ur conviced...do u like know tnas financial background....anyways i hope he doesnt return to tna i am in it more for him for wwe....from what reports read he doesnt wanna help no one but himsef and the whole locker hated him and thus lead to his departure...

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 07:02 PM
ur conviced...do u like know tnas financial background....anyways i hope he doesnt return to tna i am in it more for him for wwe....from what reports read he doesnt wanna help no one but himsef and the whole locker hated him and thus lead to his departure...

Can I see that report?

Link below
"On departing TNA in 2009
I wasn't happy for many different reasons mainly the reason I wasn't happy was because I wasn't wrestling and wasn't performing. I was there for two years and probably had three real matches. When I first came to TNA my thing was I wanted to help them grow, I wanted to be out there in the middle of the ring performing with Sting, Jarrett, Steiner, Hall, Angle, A.J, Samoa - all of them and I didn't get to do that in that two year period and show them what Booker T. was really made of and I didn't get that chance because of the writing in TNA. I always felt that's where TNA was lacking a little bit, I won't say a little bit - a lot more than WWE. As far as business goes, WWE has a staff, they have several people putting together a show and when you have one person trying to put together a two hour show it's very hard.

On his final months in TNA
Well I didn't want to waste myself so I felt I should leave instead of just stay there and be in the background, I didn't come to be part of the background and be a part of a group or anything, even though the Main Event Mafia was hot and it could have been hotter if it was done right. I felt the Main Event Mafia could still be going now, it's similar to Nexus Vs WWE. That's really a formula you can't go wrong with, it's something in life - the young guys always want to take the older guys spots. I felt TNA didn't capitalize on it.

TNA's branding
I felt they took a huge step back when they got rid of the six sided ring after investing seven years in it and making people believe they were a different company and went back to being the same as everybody else. That was your signature, your staple and there were a lot of complaints from people saying they couldn't work in it properly and I know exactly what the problem was because I worked in it - it was just too small. They should have made it two feet bigger on each side and it would have been perfectly fine for Hogan to get in and work as opposed to changing the look of TNA to make it look like WCW. WCW is dead and it will never come back and it should be that way because life is evolution, we go forward not backward.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/0809/530713/booker-t/

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 07:02 PM
The things that he's basing his financial speculation off of aren't any less reliable than your "sources" regarding Booker's backstage reputation.

Just out of curiosity- do you work at Universal Studios or something? I'm kind of perplexed as to why you get butthurt any time and every time you perceive some sort of slight against TNA.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 07:05 PM
The things that he's basing his financial speculation off of aren't any less reliable than your "sources" regarding Booker's backstage reputation.

Just out of curiosity- do you work at Universal Studios or something? I'm kind of perplexed as to why you get butthurt any time and every time you perceive some sort of slight against TNA.

Dude don't bother as he is going to log out anyways.

wallyman's agenda in the forums:-insertsPROTNAcommentsandIGNOREthenegatives-

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Dude don't bother as he is going to log out anyways.

wallyman's agenda in the forums:-insertsPROTNAcommentsandIGNOREthenegatives-
I guess I'd probably ignore those comments, too, if I didn't have any kind of worthwhile retorts and/or responses to offer. Thanks for the heads up, though. Now that this clown's modus operandi is on the table, I'll make a point to not pay them much attention.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 07:12 PM
I guess I'd probably ignore those comments, too, if I didn't have any kind of worthwhile retorts and/or responses to offer. Thanks for the heads up, though. Now that this clown's modus operandi is on the table, I'll make a point to not pay them much attention.

Alright.

I did put in Booker's thoughts on TNA.

jman
01-28-2011, 08:42 PM
Hope he returns for one more night rvd done it a couple of years ago & it was great hope this does happen

welch421
01-28-2011, 11:16 PM
I think he will Fued With Kofi Kingstonhttp://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http://offthetopropes.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/alberto-del-rio.jpg&imgrefurl=http://offthetopropes.wordpress.com/2010/08/&usg=__4IH4UMZBeBg0QYH5cwJlhDH_dIg=&h=365&w=655&sz=80&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=_YjokFIXYcAnzM:&tbnh=151&tbnw=214&ei=pJJDTfnLCo-WsgPJ36yfCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAlberto%2BDel%2BRio%26hl%3Den%26biw%3 D1341%26bih%3D624%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=191&oei=pJJDTfnLCo-WsgPJ36yfCg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=133&ty=120

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-29-2011, 02:15 AM
I really don't care if Booker T comes back at the RR or TNA, I just hope he can stay away from http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEWZVyRv9l0nOczWwVQnINo9BXrdjd8 XvwV6hN8Pax6kth-BjI

if you don't understand here is the story http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/wrestling-stars-unsavory-past

HeelTurn
01-29-2011, 06:08 AM
The thing that led to that speculation was Booker canceling some weekend appearances. Some are saying that that means he's probably going to show up at the Rumble, but I actually think it's more likely that he'll be showing up to Orlando on Monday to be part of TNA's Main Event Mafia angle. Booker is a little long in the tooth, and I just really don't see WWE bringing him in right in the middle of the youth initiative. But then again, anything is possible, I guess.

Ah crap never thought of it that way. If he does return to the WWE hopefully he'll actually seem interested unlike his run in TNA and later part of the WWE, if he goes to TNA, then I expect nothing good from his matches.

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 07:33 AM
He could just be there in TNA to make MEM look more legendary, kind of like Hart in WWE. But Booker can still wrestle(and lift another wrestler lol).

Adam Bomb II
01-29-2011, 07:59 AM
I really don't care if Booker T comes back at the RR or TNA, I just hope he can stay away from http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEWZVyRv9l0nOczWwVQnINo9BXrdjd8 XvwV6hN8Pax6kth-BjI

if you don't understand here is the story http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/wrestling-stars-unsavory-past

I'm probably not the first one to notice this, but shouldn.t he be feuding with Slater if he returned then? Hehe...

Stinger187
01-29-2011, 08:22 AM
no, no, ,no! i do not dig it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pittbull
01-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Could he return to the WWE thou!? R-Truth has his axel kick and I'm sure loads do his booken move!??

Adam Bomb II
01-29-2011, 09:03 AM
Could he return to the WWE thou!? R-Truth has his axel kick and I'm sure loads do his booken move!??

I honestly doubt he will return. But at least if he did, all the guys doing his moves would have to find new ones, cos noone does them as good as BOOKAH!

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 07:23 PM
and if booker t does come back will he be king booker or just plain booker T?
remember we have a king now and his name is sheamus
wait this sounds a little racist but...
the white king...vs...the black king...

The Brown One
01-29-2011, 08:35 PM
and if booker t does come back will he be king booker or just plain booker T?
remember we have a king now and his name is sheamus
wait this sounds a little racist but...
the white king...vs...the black king...

Only from you, SaberToothTigerz , will we hear something out of the ordinary :P
Just because someone was king a while back, doesn't mean that they should feud with the current KOTR right now. If that was true, then we would have seen William Regal vs Sheamus by now.

VKM
01-29-2011, 11:02 PM
I strongly doubt Booker T will return to TNA, from what Silver Ghost posted of a quote from an interview with Booker T, he seems to not like the current situation of TNA. And I agree with Booker T. TNA really did take away their staple which was the six sided ring. If you want to be a great company and better than WWE, you have to find something different than them. Ring Of Honor understands that, ROH's difference is the code of honor, and shaking your opponent's hand before your match.

And Booker T can definatley still wrestle, and why do you yall think he is so old. lol. They guy is only 45 years old and he can still go. If he returns to WWE, I would think it would be a wise decision. If Booker decides to retire, WWE would do Booker T justice. I'm not trying to shoot down TNA, but honestly, TNA would not do him any justice, especailly when Hulk Hogan and Bischoff are the ones controlling the show. If he returns to RR, I hope he does not come out with that King Booker gimmick, I just want plain old "CAN YOU DIG IT! SUCKA!"

Tommy Thunder
01-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Apparently, Booker got a call from Hogan to re-sign with TNA, and his reply was something along the lines of

"No way nigah!!! U gotta be outta ur mind if u think I'm coming back to ur shit paypacket!! I'm going to the Royal Rumble nigah!! And there aint a DAMN thing u can do about it!! Now can u dig THAT SUCKAAAAAAAAA!!!"

SaberToothTigerz
01-30-2011, 07:13 AM
Apparently, Booker got a call from Hogan to re-sign with TNA, and his reply was something along the lines of

"No way nigah!!! U gotta be outta ur mind if u think I'm coming back to ur shit paypacket!! I'm going to the Royal Rumble nigah!! And there aint a DAMN thing u can do about it!! Now can u dig THAT SUCKAAAAAAAAA!!!"

epic win lol

SaberToothTigerz
01-30-2011, 07:14 AM
Only from you, SaberToothTigerz , will we hear something out of the ordinary :P
Just because someone was king a while back, doesn't mean that they should feud with the current KOTR right now. If that was true, then we would have seen William Regal vs Sheamus by now.

i know right?
my mind is soo messed up lol

The Brown One
01-30-2011, 08:46 AM
i know right?
my mind is soo messed up lol

You better not be drinking/smoking :P

SaberToothTigerz
01-30-2011, 08:57 AM
You better not be drinking/smoking :P

nevah
im straight edge