PDA

View Full Version : Helms on Shawn Michaels AGAIN

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 01:41 PM
"He tried to undercut me a couple times, and this was supposedly after his 'salvation,' when he's supposed to be such a good guy. He's undercut a lot of people, Ken Kennedy being one, that he really went out his way to bury for absolutely no reason. When you're out there hurting somebody's career and hurting somebody's family, and then you go out on the stage and pray, that just rubs me wrong. I'm not getting anything out of telling the truth. I might have lost some fans just because I told the truth, but I think in the end there will be more people that will eventually, when they into a level of comfort that I'm at now, there will be more stories like that coming out."

Looks like he really doesn't like Shawn. He ranting on him at every chance he gets. TBH, I don't think he his doing this to become relevant. Maybe Shawn did disrespect him and Jericho, who knows?

Thoughts?

thejman93
01-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Looks like he really doesn't like Shawn. He ranting on him at every chance he gets. TBH, I don't think he his doing this to become relevant. Maybe Shawn did disrespect him and Jericho, who knows?

Thoughts?

Shane Helms is a massive tool. that is all...

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Not bigger then the one on your sig! :)

thejman93
01-28-2011, 02:05 PM

No one is bigger tool than The King of the Swerve.

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 02:23 PM

Woo woo woo you know it!

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 02:27 PM
there maybe should be like..a topic for hbk and helms instead of making more everytime these two exchange words

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 02:36 PM
there maybe should be like..a topic for hbk and helms instead of making more everytime these two exchange words

Like a main thread for it! Like the Vicky one

brodius
01-28-2011, 02:58 PM
I think Shane is just trying to get publicity. All his trampoline friends are over on TNA. I think he is better of not being with Meth and Fat Hardy along with Fluffer Shannon Moore, but those are his gloryhole buddies so i'm sure he will show up one day.

Like a main thread for it! Like the Vicky one

MMMM Vickie. https://9t6ltw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1mZuiKxw1_mBUF3H4ZSGiX8_UveGmoFlXECbpg_tj6ciyCWNB 6fzdIGmxJub8vuysBKcuOXlF8tembj-VEJXXcWLVDRdcLBruKKsWQrtk7mA9kdVXfwU1JjAwtDlocue7q zDxzmNO5HZhqxSYp9xJXIw/vickie_guerrero_bio_0008.jpg

Adam Bomb II
01-28-2011, 03:02 PM
I work with kids with ADHD and other difficulties, and honestly the best way to go when they throw a tantrum is to ignore them until they calm down.
Why did this thread make me think of this? ;)

thedominator92
01-28-2011, 03:37 PM
i would tap that..just sayin

MMMM Vickie. https://9t6ltw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1mZuiKxw1_mBUF3H4ZSGiX8_UveGmoFlXECbpg_tj6ciyCWNB 6fzdIGmxJub8vuysBKcuOXlF8tembj-VEJXXcWLVDRdcLBruKKsWQrtk7mA9kdVXfwU1JjAwtDlocue7q zDxzmNO5HZhqxSYp9xJXIw/vickie_guerrero_bio_0008.jpg[/QUOTE]

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 03:52 PM
Shawn should summon the power of Jesus and have that spectacular Jew pimp slap the shit of Helms' soul.

Xpacfan
01-28-2011, 04:39 PM

Thoughts?

Helms needs to seriously give it a rest. I think he continues to do it to draw attention to himself because he figures its the only way to get people to listen and/or care about anything else he has to say.

Xpacfan
01-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Shawn should summon the power of Jesus and have that spectacular Jew pimp slap the shit of Helms' soul.

Ok, this is borderline offensive...

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Please elaborate.

Spear-O-Matic
01-28-2011, 04:47 PM

So is your avatar, so why are you complaining?

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Hahaha. Touché.

Xpacfan
01-28-2011, 05:17 PM
Please elaborate.

I'd rather not kill this topic by going into detail about why when referencing "praying" as "summoning" and Jesus as a "spectacular Jew" is offensive. If you haven't any clue why, then you never will...

Not to the extent where it may insult certain people's religious or ethnic backgrounds.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Whats wrong with Shannon Morre? Its like he gets bashed because of being with The Hardys and Helms.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 05:24 PM
I'd rather not kill this topic by going into detail about why when referencing "praying" as "summoning" and Jesus as a "spectacular Jew" is offensive. If you haven't any clue why, then you never will...
Yeah, I'm not really sure how you got anything to do with praying out of a Pokemon reference. And if you don't think Jesus was a Jew, then you must be allergic to facts and history. I don't even believe in God, but it's well documented that Yeshua was a Jew and was even buried following Jewish burial practices. And if one is to believe that he came back from the dead, well then that is pretty friggin' spectacular.

Anyways, you need to quit being so precious, especially when you're strutting around the forum with an offensive gesture in your avatar.

tittle97
01-28-2011, 05:24 PM
In all fairness, Jesus was the most spectacular Jew of all.
Back on topic, what is this undercutting that Helms referred to?

tittle97
01-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Shannon is the biggest tool out of all of them. He could not try any harder. Ink inc? DILLIGAF? Good god man. By the way, baggy wrestling "pants" covered in sparkles that look like jeans are STUPID

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Shannon is the biggest tool out of all of them. He could not try any harder. Ink inc? DILLIGAF? Good god man. By the way, baggy wrestling "pants" covered in sparkles that look like jeans are STUPID

I don't hear about him ranting on Twitter, on Youtube, and getting into legal troubles so how can he be the biggest tool of them all?

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 05:35 PM
I don't hear about him ranting on Twitter, on Youtube, and getting into legal troubles so how can he be the biggest tool of them all?

To be fair, Shannon hasn't done anything. Supposedly he hangs out more with Jesse Neal than the Hardy's.

tittle97
01-28-2011, 05:36 PM
He doesn't have to be plastered all over the web to be a tool. I don't even care about legal troubles either. Shannon tries to portray himself as a "metalhead" or "punk" with his fake ass mohawk, poorly chosen tattoos, the music he plays in his little side band, SHINY PANTS, the Anarchy A makeup on his face, his DILLIGAF bullshit "attitude", EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS FAKE. He looks like a walking fucking Hot Topic store. UGH

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 05:38 PM
He doesn't have to be plastered all over the web to be a tool. I don't even care about legal troubles either. Shannon tries to portray himself as a "metalhead" or "punk" with his fake ass mohawk, poorly chosen tattoos, the music he plays in his little side band, SHINY PANTS, the Anarchy A makeup on his face, his DILLIGAF bullshit "attitude", EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS FAKE. He looks like a walking fucking Hot Topic store. UGH

You are hating on Shannon....well....because he is Shannon. Not because of the Hardy's.

If he did some whining and bitching over the net, then its fair game BUT you have to take in account that he hasn't done any of the sort.

K2Jelly
01-28-2011, 05:39 PM

Ever heard of something called a gimmick?

tittle97
01-28-2011, 05:43 PM
You are hating on Shannon....well....because he is Shannon. Not because of the Hardy's.

If he did some whining and bitching over the net, then its fair game BUT you have to take in account that he hasn't done any of the sort.

Oh I know he hasn't pulled a Hardly, gotten into any legal trouble and is associated with them becasue they are "freinds" and is in Jeff's band. Look, I am a HUGE fan of the music he tries to represent, and it pisses me off to no end. Simply put, he is a poser.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Oh I know he hasn't pulled a Hardly, gotten into any legal trouble and is associated with them becasue they are "freinds" and is in Jeff's band. Look, I am a HUGE fan of the music he tries to represent, and it pisses me off to no end. Simply put, he is a poser.

Then you are just angry at his gimmick. Its a gimmick that he wanted to do anyways. Nothing wrong there.

tittle97
01-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Ever heard of something called a gimmick?

Gimmick? Tattoos that last FOREVER go a lot further than a gimmick.

tittle97
01-28-2011, 05:49 PM
Its a gimmick that he wanted to do anyways.

This is what I mean. He wanted to do it. And I think it sucks. No one needs to agree with me, just understand HOW I see it.

K2Jelly
01-28-2011, 05:49 PM

So tattoos equal trying to be a metalhead?

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 05:50 PM
The one issue that I have with Shannon Moore, and it's a minor one, is that he tries to posit himself as some kind of authentic punk- the way he dresses up is not at all representative of the current punk community, by the way- yet he makes music with Jeffy freaking Hardy in that excruciatingly awful Peroxwhy?gen endeavor. There's nothing even remotely punk about that band. I'm not really sure how I would classify it, but it's certainly not punk.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 05:51 PM

Well, its his persona. Can't really judge the way he likes to carry himself as being a tool.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 05:53 PM
The one issue that I have with Shannon Moore, and it's a minor one, is that he tries to posit himself as some kind of authentic punk- the way he dresses up is not at all representative of the current punk community, by the way- yet he makes music with Jeffy freaking Hardy in that excruciatingly awful Peroxwhy?gen endeavor. There's nothing even remotely punk about that band. I'm not really sure how I would classify it, but it's certainly not punk.

I guess that is credible enough to be an issue but I don't think that is enough to rage at the guy.

tittle97
01-28-2011, 05:54 PM

Exactly Ape. He tries to be something he is clearly not. And it pisses me off because I am a huge fan of punk rock and metal.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 06:05 PM
I guess that is credible enough to be an issue but I don't think that is enough to rage at the guy.
Have I raged at the guy, or is this more directed at someone else? If I've raged on the guy, I'm definitely not aware of it.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Exactly Ape. He tries to be something he is clearly not. And it pisses me off because I am a huge fan of punk rock and metal.
I am, too. But even if I wasn't, I'd still find fault with it. It would be like finding out during Thuganomics-era Cena that John spent his time in the back singing along to Kenny Chesney records.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 06:07 PM

I still don't get why this is such a bid deal. Its a gimmick of his and the way he likes to carry himself. How do you know he isn't a fan of metal and punk rock?

K2Jelly
01-28-2011, 06:08 PM
Have I raged at the guy, or is this more directed at someone else? If I've raged on the guy, I'm definitely not aware of it.

I believe he was referring to tittle97.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 06:10 PM

I didn't say you were. Just saying it isn't enough to be mad about.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 06:13 PM
I didn't say you were. Just saying it isn't enough to be mad about.

I laughed at this post for some reason.......

tittle97
01-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Yeah I was the one raging. WWTNA Mark and K2Jelly, I'm not trying to convince you to hate on the guy, just to see why I have formed this opinion of him.

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 06:21 PM
I laughed at this post for some reason.......

It doesn't count. I didn't end with it.

Unlike a certain user.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 06:27 PM
It doesn't count. I didn't end with it.

Unlike a certain user.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPn4ITYkyyBbiDd_nWKeltGur2a58F0 EYRIr7NbWJu6T-OHB2QXw&t=1

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 06:30 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPn4ITYkyyBbiDd_nWKeltGur2a58F0 EYRIr7NbWJu6T-OHB2QXw&t=1

Honestly, You missed this site didn't you?

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 06:34 PM
Honestly, You missed this site didn't you?

Alot actually. What ever happen to Bodom?

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Alot actually. What ever happen to Bodom?

He'll be back. Don't worry about him.

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm happy that Shawn is ignoring everything that Helms says. Its a bit funny to see Helms still ranting on and on about Shawn, just to become relevant again.

NightWolf
01-28-2011, 07:53 PM
I hate Gregory Helms but I am kind of confused now since Chris Jericho backed the guy up on what he was saying. Could have been sarcasm but still.. I will never put my word over somebody who has actually worked closely with Shawn Michaels for a number of years. The only way I can see Shawn being saved now would be if Mr Anderson spoke up about the situation. An the fact that Shawn isn't defending himself would just add on to it an create further drama..

Btw, Tittle.. By undercut I think he meant 'buried' or 'Stabbing people in the back to get an upper position'.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 07:59 PM
How did Jericho ever back up Helms' claims?

Kashdinero
01-28-2011, 08:17 PM
How did Jericho ever back up Helms' claims?

He didn't.

~insert ADR catchphrase~

For the record. I'm with the redneck on this one ;)

The old Shawn, apparently, reared it's fugly head on a few occasions after his return in 2002. He may be a hillbilly but I smell some truth under all of Shanes bullshit.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 08:22 PM
He didn't.

~insert ADR catchphrase~

For the record. I'm with the redneck on this one ;)

The old Shawn, apparently, reared it's fugly head on a few occasions after his return in 2002. He may be a hillbilly but I smell some truth under all of Shanes bullshit.
Michaels may very well be a colossal asshole, but I fail to see how it's relevant to the fans. None of us will ever deal with the guy on a personal level, so I'm not seeing why Shane is so intent on exposing "the real HBK" to the fans.

Kashdinero
01-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Michaels may very well be a colossal asshole, but I fail to see how it's relevant to the fans. None of us will ever deal with the guy on a personal level, so I'm not seeing why Shane is so intent on exposing "the real HBK" to the fans.

I don't know either, then again I'm probably not taking what he's taking! Seriously though, Helm's has issue's and the worst thing he ever did was open a Twitter account. All this silly nonsense has proved nothing we didn't know already. Helms is a loser and Shawn can be a prick.

Iron Ape
01-28-2011, 09:00 PM
I don't know either, then again I'm probably not taking what he's taking! Seriously though, Helm's has issue's and the worst thing he ever did was open a Twitter account. All this silly nonsense has proved nothing we didn't know already. Helms is a loser and Shawn can be a prick.
Also, grown people using Twitter should probably be ashamed of themselves.

Kashdinero
01-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Also, grown people using Twitter should probably be ashamed of themselves.

I know, it can get awfully embarrassing at times, can't it! It's like these guys use it as a weapon, to defend themselves from Internet rumours, but little do they realise that he who wields the weapon is instantly guilty of being a fool!

THE_CRIPPLER
01-28-2011, 11:05 PM
You know everyone says Shawn Michaels Christain thing is a gimmick.... You know Shawn Michaels doesnt use his faith or his Relgion as a gimmick, he is a wrestler that is Christain..... Shawn michaels gimmick is a legend and a tounge in cheek heart break playboy as a joke, but Michaels has no gimmick and being Christain was never a factor in his wrestling personoa, he mentioned he was but so did Hulk Hogan and Eddie Gurrero but no one accouse them of using Relgion.....
Shawn is a much better person to him self and to his family, he doesnt claim to be perfect, or likable but he just claims to have found peace and he is a Saved Christain... He got off Drugs and he is a better father to his children and a better husband.... he is a more responcilbe person and its cause of his faith.... his faith had nothing to do with his wrestling persona he was'nt hired back cause he was Christain..... so i dont see what Shawn gains out of lying he is....

I heard the stories of Shawn before he quit drugs and pain killers and became Christain and it was sad how his wife and family feared for his life and so did alot of others. I'm glad he was a Insperational wrestling story not a tragedy.

Question his abilty in the ring, his wrestlign politics but he has no Bussiness to Question his faith and he has no proof of it.
As far as i know he is mad at HBK cause at a catering table he cussed Chris Jericho and got in argument with him? and Helms addmitted Jericho started it.

Then he says he Held Helms back? Why would Helms effect Michaels spot? he is no where near his league.... it be like John Cena holding down Collin delany..... and Held back Kendedy? he jobbed to him if im not mistaken..... question Michaels the person or the Wrestler but to attack him and call him a phoney Christain and saying he uses it to make money is dumb and makes absoultly no sence.