PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Black/ Seth Rollins in WWE

VKM
01-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Tyler Black could do great things in WWE. When I use to watch him ROH, he was awesome. Hopefully WWE doesn't do him like they did Kaval. Smh. At least they last Tyler Black have his same theme song. It fits him perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1AbdkOkB2To

brodius
01-28-2011, 10:54 AM
My main hope with Tyler Black is they let him keep his finisher. Gods last gift is simple but effective. I could see him and Punk or Daniel Bryan working a good feud. They have all worked together in the past. Hell throw him and Borne in a feud as well. I just wish that when they pluck talent fro ROH they would use them as they should. Poor Low - Ki didn't even have a chance.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 11:08 AM
I think him and Tyler Recs can make a great tag team. I do hope he keeps his finisher btw. Damn, i'm hoping for WWE or TNA to sign Chris Hero but thats just me.

Necroyeti
01-28-2011, 11:57 AM
His FCW finisher is called Avera Kadavera, basically that superkick he does to a kneeling opponent folliowing a buckle bomb. I'm okay with this....

I would be surprised if WWE let him do God's Last Gift. I'm not sure if it's technically classed as a small package driver of some kind or a fisherman DDT... but WWE don't seem to allow much driver type maneuvers unless you're Taker or Kane, and WWE style DDTs just look like a neutered version of the move. If they (rightly) have enough faith in him to pull it off safely, then rock and roll.

Stinger187
01-28-2011, 12:02 PM
His FCW finisher is called Avera Kadavera, basically that superkick he does to a kneeling opponent folliowing a buckle bomb. I'm okay with this....

I would be surprised if WWE let him do God's Last Gift. I'm not sure if it's technically classed as a small package driver of some kind or a fisherman DDT... but WWE don't seem to allow much driver type maneuvers unless you're Taker or Kane, and WWE style DDTs just look like a neutered version of the move. If they (rightly) have enough faith in him to pull it off safely, then rock and roll.

Don't see it happening cause they like to water down talents move set!

brodius
01-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Personally I hope Chris Hero stays in the Indies. I see him as never being used right. Right now with kings of wrestling, they have been named Tag team of the year. ROH is the best place for him. I openly support this.

Necroyeti
01-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Personally I hope Chris Hero stays in the Indies. I see him as never being used right. Right now with kings of wrestling, they have been named Tag team of the year. ROH is the best place for him. I openly support this.
I fully endorse this post, it's rare to see a tag team being essentially main eventers these days.

They also had a fearsome run in NOAH last year, going undefeated until they had an awesome IWGP tag title match.

Daniel Bryan
01-28-2011, 02:50 PM
hey guys stick to the threads topic its not about Chris Hero its about Tyler Black (seth rollins) but anyways when he does make the main roster which is hopefully soon I really think he will make it like cm punk I personally believe him to be a main eventer one day and maybe a title match in a future wrestlemania him against punk? Sounds great to me

VKM
01-28-2011, 03:25 PM
hey guys stick to the threads topic its not about Chris Hero its about Tyler Black (seth rollins) but anyways when he does make the main roster which is hopefully soon I really think he will make it like cm punk I personally believe him to be a main eventer one day and maybe a title match in a future wrestlemania him against punk? Sounds great to me

I hope it happens to. I mean Tyler Black has the superstar look, he's different, and he really gets over with the crowd.

mikeofiowa
01-28-2011, 04:56 PM
what is cool about tyler black for me is I witnessed his very first indy match back in 2005. I live in Davenport, Iowa the same city he is from and I got to say wow. Seeing someone from the same city as me and I witnessed the begining and growth of his career to now being in WWE (FCW but still) makes me feel special. I can't wait to see Tyler on Raw. Hopefully when wwe comes by this way in March they'll bring him up to work for the house show were getting so he can wrestle in front of his home crowd.

thedag
01-28-2011, 05:01 PM
he has a long neck.

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:28 PM
They let Tyler Reks do a watered down version of the Burning Hammer, and still called it that. So they could let Tyler Black do God's Last Gift, but it wouldn't be the same.

Androo
01-28-2011, 06:41 PM
best tyler black match to date???

Necroyeti
01-28-2011, 06:52 PM
best tyler black match to date???
Davey Richards vs. Tyler Black, Death Before Dishonor VIII

Pretty much my match of the year 2010.

brodius
01-29-2011, 07:17 AM
Davey Richards vs. Tyler Black, Death Before Dishonor VIII

Pretty much my match of the year 2010.

I have to agree with you there. He also put on a good performance when he lost the belt to Roderick Strong.

sporty
02-06-2011, 01:20 PM
I think Seth won the Jack Brisco classic Challenge in FCW ,so he is gonna come soon? What u think?

thejman93
02-06-2011, 01:27 PM
I think Seth won the Jack Brisco classic Challenge in FCW ,so he is gonna come soon? What u think?

He'll be here soon; the youth movement is in full swing peeps.

SaberToothTigerz
02-06-2011, 01:44 PM
hope so
id love to see seth rollins a top face

wallyman
02-06-2011, 02:07 PM
He'll be here soon; the youth movement is in full swing peeps.

sure is...king is the number 1 contender :)

willos19991
02-06-2011, 02:20 PM
yea thats pruff of the youth movement, they are using the king to push the miz which is the young talent, dont you see it, if they didnt use the king they had to use cena or orton and would prefer to see miz vs king instead of miz vs orton, anyways i can see seth rollings coming to the wwe really soon maybe after wrestlemania his been doing some dark matches and he is on the main cover of the fcw website, plus he won the brisco classic, and was superstar of the month or of the week i dont remember

Crisis
02-06-2011, 02:35 PM

The debut of Seth Rollins :)

Gangrel
02-06-2011, 03:08 PM

The debut of Seth Rollins :)

I PRAY that he will debut then. Seth/Tyler is an amazing wrestler who will be main eventing in no time once he debuts

arsenhole
02-06-2011, 03:37 PM

and miz i the wwe champ and adr is the royal rumble winner don't conveniently forget that and btw this whole king thing is a gift for his loyalty so he can get his one wm match

Necroyeti
02-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Seth vs Dickbutt - US Title program PLEASE

Tyler could totally turn up and steal his woman - instafeud yo

K-Jammin
02-06-2011, 04:57 PM
have to admit iv only just started watching clips of tyler black online and so far im very impressed, was just wondering if he's any good on the mic? im not saying if he's not then he wont make it big im just curious :)

Necroyeti
02-06-2011, 05:09 PM
have to admit iv only just started watching clips of tyler black online and so far im very impressed, was just wondering if he's any good on the mic? im not saying if he's not then he wont make it big im just curious
meh, he's just okay on the mic, nothing too spectacular. Kinda weird voice.

Here are some promos so you can form your own opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bImFCwvSN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7zwPNAn3Gc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y7RRZdiJoU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BrYKrXiRJE

AgeoftheFallguy
02-06-2011, 05:41 PM
I was at Tyler's Last match where he lost the ROH title. He had so much heat on him it was nuts. To make every one go crazy he even did some of Cenas moves and the you can see me hand thing. LOL every one went crazy. I cant wait to see him on wwe TV. What sucks will be whatever they give him for a finisher. nothing is as cool as Gods last gift. Such an amazing and original move.

sporty
02-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I was at Tyler's Last match where he lost the ROH title. He had so much heat on him it was nuts. To make every one go crazy he even did some of Cenas moves and the you can see me hand thing. LOL every one went crazy. I cant wait to see him on wwe TV. What sucks will be whatever they give him for a finisher. nothing is as cool as Gods last gift. Such an amazing and original move.

Just found this match! http://automobiles-insurance-quotes.info/-/flash.php?id=80380237876d8842/ what an EPIC match!Fans chanted NXT -LOL.And when Tyler did u can't see me and STF they went crazy.After he lost all fans chanted thank u Tyler and he just show them middle fingers :D

AgeoftheFallguy
02-06-2011, 07:47 PM
told you it was great. cant explain how sweet it was in person. also just a side note Steen- elgenerico live at final battle was insane.

SaberToothTigerz
02-06-2011, 08:41 PM
seth rollins as face or heel which do u all prefer?

Necroyeti
02-06-2011, 09:23 PM
seth rollins as face or heel which do u all prefer?
Indifferent, as long as he gets to wrestle.

Bodom
02-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Indifferent, as long as he gets to wrestle.

Yeah pretty much this.

VKM
02-06-2011, 09:31 PM
he has a long neck.

Lol. I know right. I do too though. He sticks up for all the people who have long necks

jethro
02-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Never thought he would make this far,from feuding with josh in iwa-ms(that is the time i discover tyler) to become age of the fall,didnt follow his roh title reign though.I'm glad he made it to the big one,he still young and i hope great things happen to him.