PDA

View Full Version : Ipeeintheshower has returned

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Hello everyone, sorry for not being on very much these last few weeks. IPEEINTHESHOWER is not doing so great these days, as I feel there is a cloud over my head following my every move. Not sure if any of you are religous or spirtual but I could use some prayers and good karma sent my way. Hope everyone is doing fine (even you bodom) and hopefully I can spend some time over the weekend on here doing what I do best, stirring the shit and giving out infinite wisdom as only IPEEINTHESHOWER can do.

until then I'll leave you with a great quote "Don't give up trying to find your way. But do remember that sometimes it takes bending to avoid breaking."

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 04:47 AM
Hello everyone, sorry for not being on very much these last few weeks. IPEEINTHESHOWER is not doing so great these days, as I feel there is a cloud over my head following my every move. Not sure if any of you are religous or spirtual but I could use some prayers and good karma sent my way. Hope everyone is doing fine (even you bodom) and hopefully I can spend some time over the weekend on here doing what I do best, stirring the shit and giving out infinite wisdom as only IPEEINTHESHOWER can do.

until then I'll leave you with a great quote "Don't give up trying to find your way. But do remember that sometimes it takes bending to avoid breaking."

hiya there ipits welcome
nothing much changed
few guys got banned
im almoust catching u on posts xD
and ummm..well im not religious but hope everything turns out fine with u :/

Kashdinero
01-28-2011, 05:59 AM
What ^^^ said. But with an English Accent ;)

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 06:06 AM
What ^^^ said. But with an English Accent ;)

lol why an english accent?

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:16 AM
Hey IPITS.
Somehow I reached #3 in the posts :D
All things through Christ(ignore if your'e not religious), I hope you will get better, and you will be in my prayers.

Kashdinero
01-28-2011, 06:55 AM
lol why an english accent?

Because I'm English.

K2Jelly
01-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Nice to see you're back. How's your Drunk Fund doing?

Rich Cranium
01-28-2011, 10:06 AM
The pisser of wisdom has returned! Let it rain IPITS!

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 10:40 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Qii0RxMolYE/SaibCLNVahI/AAAAAAAAA4Q/FMR3SdeCofk/s400/shock.jpg

IPITS is back!!!!!!!!!! Shower Head 4life!

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 12:39 PM
IPITS welcome back man and I hope you will be fine dude.

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 02:31 PM
Because I'm English.

u got to xplain to me that one
one day..

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 02:34 PM
one day..

Have you heard an Englishman talk?

Robstar
01-28-2011, 05:56 PM
About time too. Been wondering about you. Hope things start looking up for you - the best way to cheer yourself up is check out my Vickie thread ;)

Kashdinero
01-28-2011, 06:07 PM
one day..

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't you Portugese.

If true.

What ^^^ said, but with an English accent, as opposed to a Portugese accent.

If I'm wrong then I appologise. I must have been mistaken, it happens on (rare) occasion.

Robstar
01-28-2011, 06:11 PM

If true.

If I'm wrong then I appologise. I must have been mistaken, it happens on (rare) occasion.

This is a strange tangent!

PrimusSucks
01-28-2011, 06:23 PM
I remember you from when I used to lurk here, welcome back

Umad?

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 06:23 PM

If true.

Kash,

Putting up a Wade Barrett vid and say "That is an English accent" would have saved more time xD

Kashdinero
01-28-2011, 06:40 PM
This is a strange tangent!

It kind of started off as a joke, that went soaring over Sabretooths head (no offense, Tiger).

Kash,

Putting up a Wade Barrett vid and say "That is an English accent" would have saved more time xD

Perhaps if I said British, it would of gone down better! But yeah, that would have been simpler!

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 06:50 PM
It kind of started off as a joke, that went soaring over Sabretooths head (no offense, Tiger).

Perhaps if I said British, it would of gone down better! But yeah, that would have been simpler!

It is very obvious that you are English. -looks at where you are from-

Kashdinero
01-28-2011, 06:56 PM
It is very obvious that you are English. -looks at where you are from-

I know! What I'd don't understand is why there was a need for an explanation in the first place lol.

~asks himself why. In an English accent of course:)~

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Well its great to have you back IPITS! Good luck man. I'm thinking about you!
I'm totally lying right now. :)

SilverGhost
01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Well its great to have you back IPITS! Good luck man. I'm thinking about you! :)

Gonna start now?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-29-2011, 12:57 AM
ITS GREAT TO BE BACK!!! Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages, thanks for support, things are going better and I think I see the sun shinning through the clouds. Get ready for my infinite wisdom because I'm back. So I see WWTNA has returned and in a way im glad and in another way I'm shaking my head and wondering why? hahahaha I've been so busy I've missed the last three Monday night raws and I'm clueless to who corre is. And I call myself a rasslin fan, dont worry I will catch up and hopefully I can be on the chat this Sunday to watch the RR and talk shit to whoever will listen, its the least I can do for my SHOWERHEADS.

until then, I'll be watching raw reruns and catching up.

on a side note, get ready for pics and gifs as only IPEEINTHESHOWER can bring to the EWN community.

Robstar
01-29-2011, 01:06 AM
Everyone deserves a 26th chance, even WWTNA!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-29-2011, 01:18 AM
Everyone deserves a 26th chance, even WWTNA!

I'll give him less than a week before the ban hammer gets dropped on him.:D who wants to bet 5 bucks, i have paypal!!!!!!!;)

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Have you heard an Englishman talk?

yea i did but why? o.O

SilverGhost
01-29-2011, 12:22 PM
yea i did but why? o.O

Thats what Kashdinero meant.

I repeated what you said with an English accent, meaning he approves.

Its good to read between the lines, as English is complex.