PDA

View Full Version : Impact tonight!

Stinger187
01-27-2011, 05:59 PM
Woooooooooooooo! I'm kind of excited last couple weeks have been very good! Excited:) that's all

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:13 PM
What date is tonight's Impact in USA? Just curious.

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 06:16 PM
This is the first thread that I have seen that someone is excited for TNA. Even when WON says TNA is the worst promotion.

Stinger187
01-27-2011, 06:27 PM
What date is tonight's Impact in USA? Just curious.

It says Jan 27 ep 151, and yeah I know it suck in the last year but I've gotten into it the last couple weeks

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Yeah, 2010 was possibly TNA's worst year. But I too, have been interested in TNA since the start of this year. Genesis wasn't too bad, and the Impacts that followed were good.
Finally, they are teasing an AJ leaving Fortune, and turning face, pushing one of their originals-Matt Morgan, putting their world title on someone clean, and deserving-Mr Andersonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
And, as old as they are, the MEM is returning on Feb 3rd(next week on TNA). I'm excited for this, because I never got a chance to see MEM on tv when they first arrived in TNA, and had to watch old videos of it to understand them better. Now I can watch everything as it happens, so I don't miss a thing.
I also hope that MEM adds younger people to their group, since when they disbanded, Kurt said that he respects younger talent after all, and what they contribute to TNA. Also, they will be faces upon their return.
There might also be big returns-Scott Steiner, and Booker T.

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Yeah, 2010 was possibly TNA's worst year. But I too, have been interested in TNA since the start of this year. Genesis wasn't too bad, and the Impacts that followed were good.
Finally, they are teasing an AJ leaving Fortune, and turning face, pushing one of their originals-Matt Morgan, putting their world title on someone clean, and deserving-Mr Andersonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
And, as old as they are, the MEM is returning on Feb 3rd(next week on TNA). I'm excited for this, because I never got a chance to see MEM on tv when they first arrived in TNA, and had to watch old videos of it to understand them better. Now I can watch everything as it happens, so I don't miss a thing.
I also hope that MEM adds younger people to their group, since when they disbanded, Kurt said that he respects younger talent after all, and what they contribute to TNA. Also, they will be faces upon their return.

To think that an old stable would save TNA.....-facepalm and smh-

Stinger187
01-27-2011, 06:36 PM

Well said couldn't have expressed it better myself

Stinger187
01-27-2011, 06:36 PM

Better than what's been on the last year

thejman93
01-27-2011, 06:37 PM
I get on Impact kicks and right now is one of those times. I'll be tuned in tonight.

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:48 PM

I never said it would save TNA, I said I'm happy to see it, because I didn't when it happened before. You got to admit, its sure better than EV 2.0.

wallyman
01-27-2011, 07:36 PM
This is the first thread that I have seen that someone is excited for TNA. Even when WON says TNA is the worst promotion.

considering who runs WON....they will bash tna forever...so who cares what they think

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 07:41 PM
considering who runs WON....they will bash tna forever...so who cares what they think

Why do you think they bash TNA? Its not for fun. If they are doing something wrong, then the negative things have a reason. I bet you when TNA does something right, then it will get positive reviews.

As for Stinger and TBO, You have a point.

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 07:43 PM

Obviously you do since your a TNA Mark. I like TNA but you don't see me blowing smoke up there asses do you?

Rich Cranium
01-27-2011, 07:43 PM

Who cares about 'WON'? I don't and if you are not watching because of some rating's, then it's your loss.

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Who cares about 'WON'? I don't and if you are not watching because of some rating's, then it's your loss.

Who said I wasn't watching TNA? Lol I still watch it.

Lance Storm
01-27-2011, 09:13 PM
After just watching the first 10 minutes of tonight's show....I'm embarrassed watching it. Flair has checked out of reality...officially. What the hell was he even saying??? Was that a match he made??? He said dumbass like 12 times and I got lost in all the shit that is now TNA!

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm in chat if you wanna talk about TNA.

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 09:52 PM
That matcvh with Sabin, Buck, and Red was sick! Too bad Sabin didn't win. I would've liked to see Sabin vs Kaz.

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 10:57 PM
Dammit the TNA results don't come up on EWN's homepage for me for the past month...it only has spoilers.

Stinger187
01-27-2011, 11:05 PM
Not a bad impact!

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 11:06 PM
It was actually an ok Impact. What made me finally happy was the X-Division.

Ric Flair going nuts was funny.

KYNGDAVE
01-27-2011, 11:52 PM
It was actually an ok Impact. What made me finally happy was the X-Division.

Ric Flair going nuts was funny.

LOL! How ironic Flair blows a gasket! I enjoyed the amount of time the Knockouts got! Ohhhhhhh Yeaahhhh!

SilverGhost
01-27-2011, 11:56 PM
LOL! How ironic Flair blows a gasket! I enjoyed the amount of time the Knockouts got! Ohhhhhhh Yeaahhhh!

It was a good watch. Start to ending. Ric Flair going crazy and red in his face warms my heart xD